SANTA CLAUS IS COMING TO EOG TODAY!!!

You better watch out
You better not cry
Better not pout
I'm telling you why
Santa Claus is coming to EOG....

He will be releasing an NFL game today that will allow you to feel much better when those credit card charges appear next month...

Stay Tuned....

HO HO HO.... :houra :+music1-6

Re: SANTA CLAUS IS COMING TO EOG TODAY!!!

NEW ENGLAND + 3 vs. Jacksonville... :+music1-6

Merry Christmas,

THE SHRINK

gobucks

EOG Addicted

Bah Humbug- No Wilfork, No Road win for PATS. Merry Christmas

Is Maroney playing? I think that's a huge edge if Maroney plays and Fred Taylor is out for the Jags.

I hope this aint Dirty`s Christmas bonus...I say this craps out..The Jags should have won last week and will WIN this week against the overated Patriots..This is a LOSER Shrinkiepoo..Happy Holidays..-Jojo and Family

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar

ok, NE and Seattle. I need 2 more fellas for my 4 team parlay. Let's go.

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"

Is Maroney playing? I think that's a huge edge if Maroney plays and Fred Taylor is out for the Jags.

<TABLE width="100%" align=center><TBODY><TR><TD class=vaLabel vAlign=top align=middle width=100 rowSpan=5> </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=subHead vAlign=top colSpan=3>Maroney, Faulk, Harrison active for Patriots </TD><!--<td rowspan=50 width=200 valign=top>

</td> --></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=vaLabel colSpan=3>Laurence Maroney - RB - NE - Dec. 24 - 11:41 a.m. ET</B> </TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top colSpan=3>Laurence Maroney is active for the Patriots Sunday.
So is Kevin Faulk, so Maroney's role may be limited to 10-15 touches. It's a tough matchup against Jacksonville, but you could do worse if you need help at a flex position. This hurts Corey Dillon's value Sunday.Dec. 24 - 11:41 a.m. ET
Source: Boston Globe
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

I'm on the Pats and that Under but NE does seem like a trap of sorts. I figured it would be a pick and couldn't lay off...

General,

Just pick any 2 of BIG EAST bowl games.

5-0 this year...

Good Luck,
Joe

THE RULING ON THE FIELD STANDS! MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Thanks for everything this week, Shrink!

:party

waco

EOG Dedicated

THANKS AGAIN. HAD THEM TEASED +10 WITH KC AND +3. WATCH OUT FOR BRADY IN PLAY-OFFS