HD's 12/28 College Hoops, the disaster continues

Hoosier Daddy

EOG Dedicated
1-3 last night. Looked like a 3-1, but Cleveland State blew a 13-point lead in the 2nd and lost by 10. Miami-O led 52-50 with under 4 min to play and didn't score the rest of the game. That's the one thing I hate about Miami is that they have scoring droughts, but that was ridiculous.

139-134-11 (hope it gets better in conf play, like it did LY).

Already 1-0 today with Troy/GT Under 163.

Rest of the card (played all of these this morning for the most part)

Rutgers/North Carolina Over 148
When Rutgers plays bad teams, they have low scoring games. Against good teams, a lot of points are scored.

Against Bradley there were 173 scored and against Nebraska 148.

UNC has gone under the past couple of games. I think they get 85-90 here.

UNLV (+6)
I am the biggest Bob Knight fan on the forum and it's a damn shame he isn't breaking this record in Bloomington where he belongs. I think he does it tonight, but I like UNLV's defense right now and I think they come out motivated here.

Indiana State (+6) (-120)
Purdue's first true road game of the year. Line looks kind of small here. Purdue beat Wagner by 39 and ISU had to go to OT to win by 6 over the same team just last week.

George Mason (+8)
Drexel is off 3 straight road wins at Villanova, Syracuse and Temple. They may have the attitude that George Mason is not that good and letdown here.

Evansville (-3)
I like to go against teams in their next game after a holiday tourney win, which Drake got in the Sun Bowl Classic in El Paso last weekend.

Drake's defense still leaves a lot to be desired and Evansville is better than people think in the Valley this year.

Cal/Arizona Over 149 (this morning)
Cal is decimated on the inside (no Wilkes or Hardin), which means a lot of fouls and points with the clock stopped.

USC (-3)
Washington should be a fav here, but they are sketchy on the road. USC has Pruitt back and are full strength. Washington may be looking ahead to UCLA.

Washington State (+12')
UCLA beat Wazzu 50-30 in Pullman LY. That's right, 30. I think Wazzu and Tony Bennett have been looking forward to this one.

Delaware (+6')
Niagara's win streak and Fisher being back is starting to get them overvalued.

GL

HD
<!-- / message -->

Hoosier Daddy

EOG Dedicated
Re: HD's 12/28 College Hoops, the disaster continues

Add:

UNLV/Texas Tech Under 137'
2 good defenses here. Texas Tech shoots well from 3, but doesn't take many att from outside.

GL

HD

Hoosier Daddy

EOG Dedicated

add:

Portland (+26')
Oregon has some injury issues tonight The Ducks have a roadie in Corvallis on Saturday. Lookahead.

GL

HD

Hoosier Daddy

EOG Dedicated

Add:

Tennessee-Martin (+20)
Total letdown spot for Hawaii after winning the Rainbow Classic and shooting out their ass against Creighton. Hawaii has a WAC road trip at NM State and La Tech. This is a bigtime sandwich spot and Ahmet Gueye is not playing and they have no inside presence without him.