Anyone else Truly understand/enjoy the good part of losing

mofome

Banned
each time i lose a game like tonights or any other game i obviously get upset but then i accept the loss and i just think, well my great bud deeds, jojo, ken, chalk and some others were on the good side of what happened and thats pretty sweet in itself. i understand some people may 'say' that but does anyone else really believe it? i really do. i love the fact thst homo deeds and jojo were pumpin their fist at the end of the game and made some money. dunno, just something was thinking about

congrats winnnnahs

Re: Anyone else Truly understand/enjoy the good part of losing

@ least your S Illinois come through..I was quietly on that too..Half point win I think..I was loving Louisville later today..But that ASSHOLE CORSO just may have jinxed them..Keep your chin up 364 more days to go:cool:

mofome

Banned

@ least your S Illinois come through..I was quietly on that too..Half point win I think..I was loving Louisville later today..But that ASSHOLE CORSO just may have jinxed them..Keep your chin up 364 more days to go:cool:

haha
yeah s ill was covering for 96% of the game. ncaab in 2005 was the best season ive had in any sport, 2006 is going even better. but today was tough in football, each game was close, but things went the other way. got to absorb those things and carry on.

congrats on your big weeknd jojo

:D
:cheers :cheers :cheers

CHALKbreaker

EOG Dedicated

I'd say I am much more like that now. I use to be SUPER competitive. When I bet greyhounds, I'd be FURIOUS if I just missed a "pool shot" (where you have the ONLY winning ticket) trifecta, or superfecta, and one of my buddies had it!

I loved the guys I hung out with, but is was still super competitive. If you lost, and your buddy won, you'd always think "I can't believe I missed that, and he out played me on that race". It was just the nature of being competitive, and making a living (at that time).

In sports betting I still think that way a lot, but only when I'm beat by a complete moron. Mo, Shortbus, and many of the others who had OU tonight, I truly respect, and would not be upset a bit if they won big on that game. I genuinely would be happy for them all. It's when some loud mouth tout (a Stu Finer, Wayne Rooter, ext), or just some arrogant idiot on here, has the other side of me. Than I really get pissed about me loosing, and them winning.