Notice that Dirty does not disapprove of this message???

Doc Mercer

EOG Master
Funny how anytime a Rightie gets pissed and makes commentaries he laughs and gives the thumbs up ... great shit when Anne Coulter calls for John Murtha to be murdered or Bill O'Reilly cheers for Al Queda to blow up San Fran or Billy Bennett says to abort all black babies

I throw that shit right back in his face - BY THE WAY ..DIRTY FINDS IT FUNNY TO WATCH DOGS DIE A VIOLENT DEATH ON A POST HE MADE IN THE GENERAL FORUM - and he goes nuts

NOWWWW ....LOOK AT COMMENTS FROM ONE OF HIS IDOLS AND NOTICE THE SILENCE FROM DIRTY??

Posted: December 6, 2006
? 2006 WorldNetDaily.com

Hal Turner

A radio talk-show entertainer whose earlier statements that he "may" have to assassinate members of Congress if the wrong people were elected Nov. 7 now has set a timetable for those killings.

In a statement on his website, Hal Turner noted that a newspaper has reported that a bill granting amnesty to illegal aliens is expected to be enacted in January, when the Democratic Party takes control of the U.S. Senate and House.

"ANY MEMBER OF CONGRESS WHO INTRODUCES, CO-SPONSORS OR VOTES IN FAVOR OF ANY SUCH AMNESTY WILL BE DECLARED A DOMESTIC ENEMY AND WILL BE CONSIDERED A LEGITIMATE TARGET FOR ASSASSINATION," Turner posted on his website.

more at:
WorldNetDaily: 'Assassination' schedule announced for Congress

Last edited:

The Devil

EOG Master
Re: Notice that Dirty does not disapprove of this message???

TURNER SOUNDS ABOUT AS BRIGHT AS YOU DOC.........

YOU CAN SUB STUPID FOR BRIGHT IF YOU LIKE...........

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Ballrash:

Dirty is like Sean Hannity ....anything the Right said is good and anything
the Left said is "ooohhhhh so bad"

And Devil ....ignore his dumbass .... almost 70 and a drunken, old bitter
man who cant spell Iraq but thinks the Bush clusterfuck is a great thing
for this country

Ballrash:

Dirty is like Sean Hannity ....anything the Right said is good and anything
the Left said is "ooohhhhh so bad"

And Devil ....ignore his dumbass .... almost 70 and a drunken, old bitter
man who cant spell Iraq but thinks the Bush clusterfuck is a great thing
for this country

not sue what your beef is with Dirty but I'd rather stay out of it.

One thing is anyone that makes up their mind on something without listening to the facts is not well educated in my book.

From the past posts I've read from both of you, you are both guilty of this.

Open your eyes and ears and educate yourself before making a stance on something. Some issues I swing this way some issue I swing the other way.

dirty

EOG Master

Doc I don't know what the hell you are talking about..never heard of the guy, never been to his website, didn't even know it existed...I don't visit all these Leftwing, Rightwing, commie, etc websites and Blog spots...Nothing to gain out of it but Trash and Lies that people like you try to spread....

I don't know if he said it...don't really care...do I believe that statement is wrong....yes...but that does not matter to you...if they are not a commie like you are then you believe what you want about them anyways, so I don't comment at all...Your little Pea Brain doesn't want the Truth

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Thanks but I will pass on the "lecture"

Dirty defines the bullshit "moral" stances from the "Party of God"
members that have destroyed this country with their worship of
The AMERICAN DICTATOR and his band of Nazi Thugs

This country is FUCKED .... Bush is the biggest Idiot to ever call
1600 PA Avenue home and should be hanging from a rope

dirty

EOG Master

not sue what your beef is with Dirty but I'd rather stay out of it.

One thing is anyone that makes up their mind on something without listening to the facts is not well educated in my book.

From the past posts I've read from both of you, you are both guilty of this.

Open your eyes and ears and educate yourself before making a stance on something. Some issues I swing this way some issue I swing the other way.

His beef with me is I am Not a communist that believes Bush is to blame for everything that has ever happened to Mankind....Is he a bad president...History will tell...we will know how good or bad in 10 years....Sure I don't agree with most of what he does...but I am not Ignorant or stupid enough to believe he is the Cause of all the problems that have happened since the 1800s like Doc would have you believe. I don't believe he attacked the US just to start a war like Doc will try to make you believe...Bottom line is this...If Bush did that then every Dem, Repub, and tens of thousands of people would be involved and have to keep a secret...and with Politics the way it is now...No Fucking way that stays quiet... I listen to all sides and try to make a Informed Decision....But Doc will not let you have a good debate without the name calling and such, so everyone quit trying...He even jumps in where it has nothing to do with him starting the BS, Takes it out on the main forums, etc.... He is constantly Posting Lies, Half Comments, etc to make anyone that is not on the left or from one of his Communist Blogs like Democratic Underground look bad. He has never met a Democrat that is Bad or a Conservative that is good. He will never admit that the Left has slime just like the right. Slime is everywhere in Politics and in life in General, and not just a Republican like Him and his sheep believe. You try to be fair and you try to stay above the stuff, and I did for the Most part til He Wished Death on Devil and The Entire State of NY, and Death on Me and the entire state of GA.... do a search for the posts...He never once backed off his statements and Never apologized...Said he stands behind them.... He is Anti American and lets it show.... Go read the Communist party of the USA Website and you get Docs Talking points almost to the Tee. He wishes death on our Soldiers so he can revel in them dying and blame the republicans...The More that Die In his feeble Mind the More "Ammunition he has on the Right"...He is a demented and Sick Individual that needs mental Help.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Go kill another dog .....

DIRTY POSTED HOW FUNNY IT WAS TO SEE DOGS DIE A VIOLENT DEATH SO ENOUGH ABOUT THIS MANS CHARACTER

The reason folks like Omni have bolted: FULL OF SHIT is the simple answer as most Bush loyalists have their heads stuck so far up their anus they cant breath fresh air

The OFFICIAL 9-11 Govt version ... yeah, that crap is believable !! 19 flappin Arabs who cant fly crop dusters are able to take over commercial airline jets and do tricks 20 yr vets cant handle and are able to penetrate the most secure airspace in the world ... please, make us all laugh

Dirty of course is a flappin expert ... he gave me shit about the NAU Pact Bush signed and as with most of the Righties ...HAD NEVER HEARD ABOUT THE NAU and of course started the Personal attacks

Go fuck yourself Southern Hick boy ...I thought it was time to throw it back in your face since you supported Coulter attacking the widows of 9-11 and for her calling for the death of John Murtha as well as supporting O'Lielly's
comments about Al Quead taking out San Fran ... the righties are phony as shit and laugh at folks with diseases and folks that lose kids in Iraq and that defines Dirty so well

Dirty ... please join the crowd who have left this forum as they all ran out the front door after getting bitch slapped for opening their mouths with talkikng pts from Field Marshall Rove

Please leave .... you wont be missed

dirty

EOG Master

They quit posting because they were tired of your moronic Bullshit and lies...Nothing more .... Nothing less....

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

ahhhh ....like who??

Omni --- Mr 9-11 "expertless"

Hoffa --- "Dick Cheney is a Great American"

Devil -- "I think that was a commercial airline jet that hit the Pentagon
though no wings, tail section or passenger luggage could be found and
just because 100 tons of steel made no damage to the front lawn I
know what I am talking about ..."

AHHHHH ....TOO FLAPPIN BAD ... 3 RIGHTIES WHO ARE EXACTLY THE FOLKS THAT ROVE LOVES TO SELL THE LIES TO

GOSH ...I SURE WONT SLEEP TONITE KNOW IT WAS ME THAT RAN THEM OFF!!! SHOW YA THAT THOSE 3 CLOWNS ARE WOMAN IN MENS CLOTHINGS IF THEY HAVE TO RUN AND HIDE LIKE LITTLE BOYS BEHIND
MOMMY DIRTY'S SKIRT

BY THE WAY ...LETS SEE ... YOU HAVE WALTLOU AND FURY AS "GHOSTS"
SO HEARING YOU YAP IS CLASSICAL !!

GO KILL ANOTHER DOG AND YOU WILL FEEL LIKE A REAL MAN ...

:party:party:party:party

dirty

EOG Master

Doc I have no Ghosts....I see even ZZ and the rest of your sheep have quit supporting your Commie Ass

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

I dont live for anyones opinion or support and could give a flyin flap as I aint a little girl like Hoffa or Fury and I dont need the approval of ZZ Cream

I speak the truth about what is going on in this country and if you cant handle the heat then depart like the rest as I see this country going a slope quickly and amazing that folks like yourself with children are so out of touch with reality

Keep your head buried in the sand ... you fall in line with the rest of this country that has allowed Hitler's clone to destroy everything the USA USED to stand for

dirty

EOG Master

Doc you speak the Truth about very little

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Bullshit ...

NAU is real

9 Trillion in debt

Iraq and Afghanistan are complete disasters

Bush tried to declare Martial Law in NO and passed the blame for
the Disaster onto "Brownie"

The feared "Miami 7" was another phony stage terror bust to fuck with the emotions of Americans just like BUSHCO has done with raising the level on
terror alert warning levels

Bush is the ONLY PRESIDENT with a Police record

Cheney chose himself to be Vice President

Bush is Skull & Bones -just like Hitler - and is a puppet for the Illumanti

Bush has shredded the "g damn piece of paper" he referred to as the Constitution

Texas will have over 500,000 acres of privately held property grabbed as the Tx Trans Corridor unfolds rapidly here in Texas

KC will become part of Mexico starting in 2010

BUSHCO said outsourcing of American jobs is good

SHALL WE GO ON?? DUMBASS ... YOU CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH SO GO TO HELL

BUSHCO said outsourcing of American jobs is good

SHALL WE GO ON?? DUMBASS ... YOU CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH SO GO TO HELL[/quote]
Actually Mr Dumbass Mercer, outsourcing(which ol' Slick Willie loved)
is good in that it lowers the cost of goods and services in the USA. Thats
why your boy Clinton sold out America with his China treaty!
:+signs8-3

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

You tell em Einstein!!

:dancefool:dancefool:dancefool

The Devil

EOG Master

ahhhh ....like who??

Omni --- Mr 9-11 "expertless"

Hoffa --- "Dick Cheney is a Great American"

Devil -- "I think that was a commercial airline jet that hit the Pentagon
though no wings, tail section or passenger luggage could be found and
just because 100 tons of steel made no damage to the front lawn I
know what I am talking about ..."

AHHHHH ....TOO FLAPPIN BAD ... 3 RIGHTIES WHO ARE EXACTLY THE FOLKS THAT ROVE LOVES TO SELL THE LIES TO

GOSH ...I SURE WONT SLEEP TONITE KNOW IT WAS ME THAT RAN THEM OFF!!! SHOW YA THAT THOSE 3 CLOWNS ARE WOMAN IN MENS CLOTHINGS IF THEY HAVE TO RUN AND HIDE LIKE LITTLE BOYS BEHIND
MOMMY DIRTY'S SKIRT

BY THE WAY ...LETS SEE ... YOU HAVE WALTLOU AND FURY AS "GHOSTS"
SO HEARING YOU YAP IS CLASSICAL !!

GO KILL ANOTHER DOG AND YOU WILL FEEL LIKE A REAL MAN ...

:party:party:party:party

DOC YOU RAN NOTHING OFF.......YOUR A MORON THAT ADDS NOTHING TO THIS FORUM EXCEPT AN IDIOT TO BASH............THE REASON OMNI LEFT AND HOFFA DOESN'T POST MORE IS BECAUSE YOU RUIN EVERY FUCKING THREAD IN THIS FORUM.......YOU HAVE SHOWN A COMPLETE INABILITY TO DEBATE ANY ISSUE......WHEN YOU ARE PROVEN WRONG YOU START CUT AND PASTING ANTI BUSH CRAP THAT USUALLY HASN'T A THING TO DO WITH THE THREAD................I POST HERE ONLY TO BASH YOU.......DIRTY POSTS HERE BECAUSE IT IS HIS JOB.........IF YOU THINK YOU ARE LIKED YOU ARE BADLY MISTAKEN........ONLY YOUR DOG LIKES YOU AND THAT'S BECAUSE YOU FEED IT............YOU HAVE THE PERSONALITY OF AN ANT..........

YOU CAN'T DEBATE....YOU HAVE NO SKILLS, YOU ARE SIMPLY A CUT AND PASTE MAN, YOU CAN'T EVEN COME UP WITH DECENT INSULTS........

WHEN YOU ARE STUMPED.....YOU REVERT TO FUCK YOU DIRTY, FUCK YOU DEVIL, FUCK YOU HOFFA.......THAT IS YOU SKILL DOC.......YOU ARE USELESS TO THIS FORUM, THE ONLY THING YOU ARE IS A POST COUNT......

YOU DOC MERCER ARE A CANCER TO THIS FORUM........WITHOUT YOU HERE THIS FORUM WOULD THRIVE AND BE PRODUCTIVE......WITH YOU HERE IT IS NOTHING MORE THEN AN UNCHARTED COPY OF THE DUMP......

YOU SAY YOUR 48 YEARS OLD MERCER.......MAYBE IT'S TIME YOU GROW UP AND STOP ACTING LIKE AN ASS EVERYDAY YOU COME HERE........

OscarB

EOG Dedicated

Doc, you hatred-filled, anti-American cum suck - go brush up on your macro-Economics.

Saddam's economics = :hung