Tony Montana has a confession to make

andrew748

Banned
Re: Tony Montana has a confession to make

he forgot to take out the trash and Mrs M found some empty beer bottles in it

Nah Tony is a Man's Man, a typical sailor if you ask me. However his man crushes with Red Sox's players do worry me. I'm guessing she caught him falling off the wagon drinking a Zima and listening to Rocket Man by Elton John hoping Clemens comes back to Boston next year.

MRS. MONTANA

EOG Member

Hi Bettor Days and good guess too!

Jimmy Hoffa - I'm very disappointed you're not coming to the Blast! Hopefully, next year we will see you in Vegas.

Andrew - very close but I didn't have to see the bottles! Just one look at him was all it took!!

DMMD98 - We can't even blame this one on the Red Sox! I don't know what excuse he is going to try to use. And no, it wasn't a Zima but I have heard the crap he has been listening to in his truck and I wouldn't doubt there has been some Elton John on there.

You guys really seem to know Tony quite well! :D

MRS. MONTANA

EOG Member

Hi Ironlock! Can't wait to see you again and meet your wife. Yes, Tony had a few last night.

Shaun - we will definitely get some feet pictures on the beach in the Bahamas for you! Did you get the ones from Vegas?

andrew748

Banned

Hi Bettor Days and good guess too!

Jimmy Hoffa - I'm very disappointed you're not coming to the Blast! Hopefully, next year we will see you in Vegas.

Andrew - very close but I didn't have to see the bottles! Just one look at him was all it took!!

DMMD98 - We can't even blame this one on the Red Sox! I don't know what excuse he is going to try to use. And no, it wasn't a Zima but I have heard the crap he has been listening to in his truck and I wouldn't doubt there has been some Elton John on there.

You guys really seem to know Tony quite well! :D
i think you should divorce him and emigrate to er............................

the UK :D

MRS. MONTANA<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_563533", true); </SCRIPT> .................but, i need some fresh ones! maybee some with you wearing stockings?:cheers

NickPappagiorgio

EOG Dedicated

Mrs M, While I am disappointed that he fell off the wagon, I hope he just jumps right back on. There are always a few speed bumps along the way. We are all rooting for him to stay off the stuff.

SO MUCH FOR 12 HOURS!! I DIDN'T GET 12 MINUTES!!

AND ALL MY OLD BUDDIES STAB ME IN THE BACK!! LOL!!:D 100 DAYS WAS A GOOD RUN!! MAY'N!!

OK!!! I HAD 2 BEERS AT THE ODU GAME. I CAME HOME ON TIME AND TOOK THE FAMILY OUT TO A NICE DINNER!!

NOW I AM BACK ON THE WAGON UNTIL THE BAHAMAS WHERE I PLAN ON HAVING ONLY A FEW BOAT DRINKS!!!:thumbsup

Hitdogg42

EOG Dedicated

Mrs. Montana

Don't blame me, I told him NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! Wait for the trip....

Hitdogg42

August West

Rambler

Its the NFL Playoffs. You have every right to get as wasted as you want to this weekend (as well as the next few).

:( I thought he finally agreed to let you use the "strap on" on him I sent him for Christmas:+big-1+

JOJO I thaink it is pretty obvious who has been wearing the pants for the last few months, but a strap on is out of the question!!

Unless she says so!! hehehehehehehe!!!:dancefool

Yeah, Tony abondoned our group at the game and left for the VIP room where they serve alcohol...

He only had this many (two?) beers...:cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers

no different!! i kinda wish i was still on my streak!!

Since I didn't get drunk I still consider myself sober!!:+excited-

dont think of it as a STREAK MAY'N!!!!!! think of it as one day at a time!!! and today youll be sober!!!! just like u were yesterday!!!!
LOL
:mutley