Cant we get MOFOME and JOJO their own forum so they can continue their love affair?

PO69

EOG Master
The main forum is just CLUTTERED with their love affair! And they even post their plays on the main forum as if anyone cares!! They currently have 5 threads started with their "plays" or love affair. Hell, JOJO might even be a ghost of MOFOME! But the love affair has got to stop.

MOFOME needs his own forum just like DELL DUDE gets at another site. Come to think of it, MOFOME reminds me a lot of DELL DUDE:+clueless

roach23

Banned
Re: Cant we get MOFOME and JOJO their own forum so they can continue their love affair?

Kinda like how we need to get you your own forum for complaints about contests or "does anyone have any money in EOG poker" threads?

PO69

EOG Master
Re: Cant we get MOFOME and JOJO their own forum so they can continue their love affair?

ROACH, I havent complained about a contest in a LONG WHILE! I just winning all of the contests that I am in! No need to complain when I win!

No need for more money in poker account either after I won the Sunday $5,000 guarantee a few weeks back

Lawrence

EOG Dedicated

I am just happy that 2 posters I really like are tearing it up lately...but you're suggestion has been noted PO 69

mofome

Banned

there is nothing about dell dude thats similar to me.

how about if we have a forum just for your lies and tears?

:houra :houra :houra

PO69

EOG Master

MOFOME, you will NEVER hear me crying about a loss! But everyone game on the board seems to tear you up for some reason

I agree with everyone in this thread

mofome

Banned

MOFOME, you will NEVER hear me crying about a loss! But everyone game on the board seems to tear you up for some reason

all you do is cry. you are a baby and a liar. thats it. thats po69.

:cheers

sorry I can't agree with this one.....see you cry for numerous bullshit over the years wit the top one crying over some stupid pager:finger004

Re: Cant we get MOFOME and JOJO their own forum so they can continue their love affai

Re: Cant we get MOFOME and JOJO their own forum so they can continue their love affai

"Everyone is a ghost of mo"

-mo

:cocktail:cocktail:cocktail

Players- You have never once stopped by any of these threads to put your 2cents worth in..This disappoints me..As I know you are a great capper..

I apologize for trying to have a little fun..All I try to do is contribute and have fun @ the same time..

Have a nice day-Jojo:cool:

NickPappagiorgio

EOG Dedicated

I agree with Lawrence, seems theyve just been giving out one winner after an other lately. Love affair, schove affair. Winners are winners, follow along and make money.

dirty

EOG Master

Mo = Every Poster on EOG... We are all just fignants of Mos Imagination... Live it, Learn, Love it

mofome

Banned

Players- You have never once stopped by any of these threads to put your 2cents worth in..This disappoints me..As I know you are a great capper..

I apologize for trying to have a little fun..All I try to do is contribute and have fun @ the same time..

po69 is a great poker player, not capper.

mofome

Banned

Mo = Every Poster on EOG... We are all just fignants of Mos Imagination... Live it, Learn, Love it

yeah i know. seems as if im everyone. how interesting. po69 has called me about 50 different people.

:+excited-

BigDaddy

EOG Master

keep picking winners JoJo and MO:+signs8-3 and PO69 is a good poker player :thumbsup

Katie

EOG Master

ok, boys...behave or i will have to settle this! :)

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!

Its ok JOJO like when you joke about Florida beating OSU!!! I know your just kidding. :+textinb3

For the record

NFL 2-0...Pats and Giants today..

NHL 1-0...Ottawa

Tennis 2-0....Malisse and Vaidisova

I lost 3 of 4 soccer games today..That sport is a toss up for me..Plus lost 2 games on a tie ( Barcelona and Tottenham)...

Final 2 plays are Vancouver and Ohio U +6:cool:

ben + jennifer= bennifer

mofome + jojo-rex= mojo fojo me-rex

andrew748

Banned

ben + jennifer= bennifer

mofome + jojo-rex= mojo fojo me-rex
this is turning in to the sound of music

mo a queer a sports betting queer

jojo a spot of forum fun

cee left all by himself

Bucs a long unlucky run

ID an attention whoring thread

Gotti a man that follows feet

Katie a freak inside your head

That will bring us back to MO momomo

this is turning in to the sound of music

mo a queer a sports betting queer

jojo a spot of forum fun

cee left all by himself

Bucs a long unlucky run

ID an attention whoring thread

Gotti a man that follows feet

Katie a freak inside your head

That will bring us back to MO momomo
:+textinb3

Katie

EOG Master

you just can't get me outta your head can you, andrew? :)

andrew748

Banned

YOU onlly defend naked women so I'M not talking to you! so there!
i'm not defending her at all Jennifer Korbin is a honey that's just a fact.

i'm amazed at the lack of manners shown by several new posters here,

Katie

EOG Master

i'm not defending her at all Jennifer Korbin is a honey that's just a fact.

i'm amazed at the lack of manners shown by several new posters here,

well i certainly haven't seen you defending ME now have i?

andrew748

Banned

well i certainly haven't seen you defending ME now have i?
you haven't taken time out of your busy schedule to do some thing special for

eog, have you.

Katie

EOG Master

you haven't taken time out of your busy schedule to do some thing special for

eog, have you.

fine! i'm not speaking to you...again!

baddassmofo

EOG Enthusiast

katie - you know these guys from the UK see a full set of teeth and they fall in love....

BAMF

Katie

EOG Master

katie - you know these guys from the UK see a full set of teeth and they fall in love....

BAMF

i don't think they have to see teeth, badass. all that matters is that one be NAKED!!!!!

andrew748

Banned

BAMF
lmao will you guys quit it with the teeth already :D:D

Glaken RIP had a thing about british teeth.

why do teeth need to be glow in the dark ?

Katie

EOG Master

lmao will you guys quit it with the teeth already :D:D

Glaken RIP had a thing about british teeth.

why do teeth need to be glow in the dark ?

badass and i aren't speaking to you!