DELAWARE VS. ODU TONIGHT BABY!!!

DELAWARE + 17 1/2 vs. ODU

Delaware is the worst team in the CAA and they will only be suiting up 8 players tonight (one of whom is a walk-on team manager from last year).

So why on earth take the inferior team?

There are several good reasons...

For starters, OLD DOMINION is not one of those teams who likes to run up the score. In fact, I cannot remember the last time that ODU was a 15 point or more favorite and covered. Their Coach is way too classy...

But more importantly, ODU plays their biggest game of the year on Saturday at HOME against DREXEL.

That will mean ODU has had to play 4 consecutive games within a week and their Coach is planning to give all of the ODU starters much of the night off tonight if he can.

This is a dangerous game for ODU because so much is riding on Saturday's game, which will make it hard for them to focus against such an INFERIOR opponent...

ODU will win but not by 18 or more...

Best of Luck,

THE SHRINK

nut6

EOG Master
Re: DELAWARE VS. ODU TONIGHT BABY!!!

bol tonight shrink.

do you know if odu comes to jmu this year?

Redhawk

EOG Member

Thanks shrink I'm on it ....2 nights ago I went against them (Deleware) My nephew goes to Towson, So I gave him a ring and asked about his boys traveling to delaware and laying a bucket he said the word was they will beat them fairly easily I think they won by 5 or 6 pretty much never in doubt looks like a got a campus source .....or at least something to go along with my number crunching...:dancefool

On it Shrink.
Had to settle for +17... but should be OK.

Thanks for the tip!:cheers

nedrow

EOG Dedicated

ok shrink ill bite for 20. if i lose i want 20 HAND DELIVERED haha .on advise of coucil.

kelp0027

EOG Dedicated

..tha' blue hens suck pretty bad; might not be ez to keep win below 20

jmho

gl

:+excited-

WITH ALL DUE RESPECT..I KNEW YOU WERE DUE..CHERRY ON TOP WAS THE WORD "BABY":cool:

<TABLE borderColor=blue width=680 border=0><TBODY><TR class=tableText height=30><TD class=accountText vAlign=top noWrap>96758236-1
</TD><TD class=accountText vAlign=bottom noWrap>2:41pm
10-Jan-07</TD><TD class=accountText vAlign=bottom noWrap>10-Jan-07</TD><TD class=accountText vAlign=bottom noWrap>Basketball
Spread</TD><TD class=accountText vAlign=bottom align=left>Delaware vs Old Dominion (-17) for Game</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>