Who Are The Posters We Haven't Seen In A While?

MCP

kid slick ? i hope he has a derby pick... he nailed that longshot that won last year...cant remember the horses name..

MCP said:
kid slick ? i hope he has a derby pick... he nailed that longshot that won last year...cant remember the horses name..

He posted yesterday in a few threads ... we will get a Derby Pick out of him :+thumbs-2

mofome

Banned
I dont think dirty has posted in the last 12 minutes. relatively speaking...thats quite a bit of time off. i hope the guy is ok

:(

mofome said:
I dont think dirty has posted in the last 12 minutes. relatively speaking...thats quite a bit of time off. i hope the guy is ok

:(

Look in the Hunting thread from yesterday ....:hung He and Shortbus are fishing ....:rolleyes:

mofome

Banned
havent checked back to that one today. but im guessing the bushies are enjoying themselves.

:rolleyes:

:+sick-9+

I kinda miss ironlock.

I was wondering about him yesterday. I looked in his profile and it says he was last on the 24th, but hasn't posted since the 10th.

Of course, maybe he was reincarnated as mofome. There are quite a few similarities.

coconutface - another good question would be which posters are caucasian and privileged but act like they are African American from a ghetto....

:mutley

I don't know about you guys, but it's a known fact that ID is a racist.

Not in 2006 ID.... not on the boards. Keep your KKK mentality out of EOG.

IDENTITY said:
coconutface - another good question would be which posters are caucasian and privileged but act like they are African American from a ghetto....
Another good question might be...

Why does a certain poster always start threads asking questions that she already knows the answers to?

jimmy - who do you think you are with all of your little snide comments? it is uncalled for and makes you look like a weak guy, my friend. real weak.

:hung

Sam Odom

EOG Master
Re: Who Are The Posters We Haven't Seen In A While?

I aint anti-EOG. Just dont like some of the bullshit. Of course there is BS on all forums but EOG is my home ;)

Glaken

Cannon

Banned
Re: Who Are The Posters We Haven't Seen In A While?

Flippin. He must have got burried and must have quit posting his NFL game of the week.