N.O. / Philly Damn Entertaining Game

Bettor days

EOG Dedicated
Re: N.O. / Philly Damn Entertaining Game

I am not watching the game on TV so I couldn't see the play, but how the hell do you lose 20 yards on a pass play? Nevermind I think it was a CBSSportsline glitch.

roach23

Banned

it was a great game till Andy Reid decided to be a f'in panzy and punt with less than 2 minutes left in the game instead of going for it on 4th and 15 right after he went for it on 4th and 10. what a joke. that fat fuck couldn't wait for the gumbo buffet. f'in douchebag.

roach23

Banned

ADub, even worse was 2nd and 1 and doing a backwards fucking sweep pass instead of just having someone fall forward for a 1st down. What a joke that fat fuck is.

If b west caught the ball we would have won. If the D was actually decent we would have won. I would have went for it also there, but i can't really blame andy on losses. Penatlies killed us too, i can't beleieve andrews got hurt and left, that killed us.......

Yeah ..They seemed to be playin @ top speed every second..Great game...Cee ster..Wheres MO?....GREAT FOR NFL SAINTS WON..ME GOTEM GOING ALL THE WAY:cool:

If b west caught the ball we would have won. If the D was actually decent we would have won. I would have went for it also there, but i can't really blame andy on losses. Penatlies killed us too, i can't beleieve andrews got hurt and left, that killed us.......
Must hurt so I wont bust balls..I had NO ML..Garcia had me worried..He looked confident..And that RB from OSU is great

August West

Rambler

I will be sick over this for a long time. Horrible play calling in crutial times tonight. The 2nd and 1 from the 5 was a killer. Rollout to the short side to Thomas Tapeh? Give me a fucking break. Where's the shovel pass? We used to score from the 5 every time with that. Fuck.

And then the calls after the fumble were horrendous. 1st down - screen. Hadn't worked all night. Loss of 1. 2nd down - Run a dive with Buckhalter? Are you fucking kidding me? Pretty sure he had negative yards tonight.

I could go on and on.

And Jim Johnson still can not figure out sean payton. He's torched us for years now.

Now we get to look forward to wasting another first round draft pick on a shitty fucking D lineman. Jerome McDougle - Fuck you. Mike Patterson - 0 tackles tonight - FUCK YOU. Broderick Bunkley - Thanks for nothing you worthless sack of shit. You should have held out the entire season.

Yeah ..They seemed to be playin @ top speed every second..Great game...Cee ster..Wheres MO?....GREAT FOR NFL SAINTS WON..ME GOTEM GOING ALL THE WAY:cool:

Mo is sad balt lost so he's home wit a couple 40s

:(

I will be sick over this for a long time. Horrible play calling in crutial times tonight. The 2nd and 1 from the 5 was a killer. Rollout to the short side to Thomas Tapeh? Give me a fucking break. Where's the shovel pass? We used to score from the 5 every time with that. Fuck.

And then the calls after the fumble were horrendous. 1st down - screen. Hadn't worked all night. Loss of 1. 2nd down - Run a dive with Buckhalter? Are you fucking kidding me? Pretty sure he had negative yards tonight.

I could go on and on.

And Jim Johnson still can not figure out sean payton. He's torched us for years now.

Now we get to look forward to wasting another first round draft pick on a shitty fucking D lineman. Jerome McDougle - Fuck you. Mike Patterson - 0 tackles tonight - FUCK YOU. Broderick Bunkley - Thanks for nothing you worthless sack of shit. You should have held out the entire season.

Yeah i don't know why im not more upset wit the play calling. Must be since i didn't think we were that good this season player wise. B west dropped 3 passes or so that would have been 1st down or even a td for us. Those were killers IMO since he doesn't drop balls like that normally. All the OL penalties didnt help us out either.

I thought bunkley would have been amazin, im pissed on him as he's from my ncaa team.

Yeah thats the game bro..Go outside look up in the sky and be glad your alive..and not sick in a hospital..Dont dwell on something you cant control..
Nearly got a miracle gift there @ the end though..I thought Garcia would @ least get em in FG range..I see NO going all the way now..I think R Busch will make some huge plays before its over too

Liking the Pats to shock da Bolts today too:cool:

Must hurt so I wont bust balls..I had NO ML..Garcia had me worried..He looked confident..And that RB from OSU is great

Yeah we were a day late / buck short. Get used to it as a philly fan. Atleast i won a side wager with a bud ATS. Better than losing twice i guess.....

WHAT A SHAME..TOM BRADYS GONNA GET ANOTHER THROPY FOR HIS COLLECTION WHEN ITS ALL SAID AND DONE...:dancefool