They should pull #29

Bucsfan67

EOG Master
Re: They should pull #29

I was thinking same thing...where are the repercussions for a player that just simply costs his team like that for NO REASON, just to be macho...

different if he commits a silly foul trying to stop a play or something, it happens....but to purposely cost your team points by shit like that should have consequences...you're getting paid a hell of a lot of money NOT to do things like that....but to win

Bettor days

EOG Dedicated

Could have cost his team 4 points right there. Belichek can't be too happy right now. My bad I was talking about the holding call.

BigDaddy

EOG Master

now another dumbfuck gives NE 15yds after the extra point attempt this shit isn't even funny anymore

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar

I have NE +11? in a teaser so if you are wagering in-game, toss the $ on SD.

Bettor days

EOG Dedicated

Well it ain't over yet man Good Luck. I don't have shit on this game so I'm rooting for ya.

BigDaddy

EOG Master

not going down can cost them the fucking game regardless of point spreads these guys need to use common sense sometime

or the play would be knock the pass down you have better field position

BigDaddy

EOG Master

kick is going directly out of bounds and the returner catches it

i hope NE wins this charger team is the dumbest group of individuals i've ever seen

BigDaddy

EOG Master

New England: Opportunistic or just plain lucky?

lucky team up 8 knock the ball down or if you do INT and its not a clear pick 6 go down team gets the ball all he has is a INT in his fucking stats

team loses game and goes home but he has an INT :finger004

Bettor days

EOG Dedicated

Tom Brady is unshakable. The guy throws his 3rd INT gets the ball right back and drives the rest of the way for a TD. Unbelievable. I'm not even watching the game on TV and I can feel the momentum shifting.

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"

That INT by Chargers' D and then the fumble right back to the Pats giving them a fresh set of downs........

Just seems like some miracle always comes through for this New England team......

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

yeah, the interception was another bad play.....he catches it about 15 yards down field in middle of pack on 4th down, just should bat it down...u get the ball back out beyond the 40...instead he tries to run in the middle of the crowd, and fumbles it...only way NE gets ball back is that way.....

Otherwise at worst, SD runs time off the clock, NE uses some timeouts, and then gets the ball back deep in thier own territory....

Just bad mental mistakes are costing this team...people will shout "Marty ball" again, but this time its on the players, not the coach...they just arent playing with their heads.....

marty actually coached this game well. the better quarterback won today, if n.e. wins, that is......

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"

This is stuipis, 8 seconds plenty of time for a sideline pass to get closer....

NickPappagiorgio

EOG Dedicated

Hache, they are the luckiest f&**ing team in history. That INT was the game. Once again, NE got the benefit of all calls. 2 key personal fouls at key times in the game. The first one was questionable as the guy never head butted the NE player unless you consider being punched a headbutt.

I cant wait to load up on Peyton and the boys.

dirty

EOG Master

They are Opportunistic...They take advantage of almost every mistake and rarely make the mistake to cost them a game