TRANSCRIPT OF TALK WITH NETELLER REGARDING CHECK WITHDRAWALS

Rose: Thank you.
Rose: What can I do for you sir?
Martin: Ok, I have called twice regarding a check withdrawel I placed on Jan 15th. Normally, I recieve an email shortly thereafter with a tracking number, and the check arrives the next day. I have not recieved the email with tracking info, nor the check. I have been told twice by operators that the check was sent yesterday.
Martin: However, no one has given me proof "tracking number" that the check has been sent, and I am now reading rumors that checks may take up to 8 weeks to recieve.
Martin: I just want the truth
Rose: OKay I see that our PR department have informed you the check you have requested was sent out on Jan 16. And they have emailed our processing department to send you the tracking code number. Please keep in mind that due to high volume we are experiencing at the moment, there may be a delay on your request.
Rose: But the check was already sent out.
Martin: The problem then becomes, If the check was sent out yesterday, and 100% of the time, the check arrives the next day (today), and the fact that I did not recieve the check today, combined with the fact that I did not recieve the email tracking #, combined with the fact that no one is able to give it to me, is causing me concern. Does that sound rational to you? Shouldn't I be concerned?
Rose: There is really nothing to be concern about sir. As I said we have been swamped with the same request for the past 48 hours so it just due to high volume.
Martin: Is there any truth that future withdrawals via check may take up to 6 to 8 weeks?
Rose: THat is actually going on right now. EFT withdrawals takes 2 weeks and checks are 6-8 weeks.
Martin: So my check may take 6 to 8 weeks to get to me, or are you saying I luckily beat the high volume and should get the check tomorrow?
Rose: Well your check was already sent out on January 16th, the 6-8 weeks process was affective on January 17 when the new release came about.
Rose: You should receive your check shortly sir.
Martin: If I for some reason, do not recieve the check, is it possible for you to put a 'stop payment' on the check, put the money back in my account, and allow me to transfer it to my NT debit card to be withdrawn through ATM. JUst wondering in case the check was lost or something.
Rose: THat is possible sir.
Rose: So if you don't receive any funds by the end of the week, please inform us and we will be glad to reverse the funds back to your account.
Martin: Ok, thanks for you time. You were a great help. Lastly, will I at least recieve the email tomorrow with the tracking #?
Rose: I can send another email to our processing department to have that sent to you sir.
Martin: thanks.
Rose: No problem sir.

Bucky

EOG Dedicated
Re: TRANSCRIPT OF TALK WITH NETELLER REGARDING CHECK WITHDRAWALS

Hang in there - they will get it done.

BigDaddy

EOG Master

i also spoke to them and was told same thing that my check was sent out and they are doing first come first serve basis

im just hoping it comes soon:cheers

i also spoke to them and was told same thing that my check was sent out and they are doing first come first serve basis

im just hoping it comes soon:cheers
HOPE YOU GET IT TODAY MAN..WHAT A FUCKING NIGHTMARE HUH?

joe blow

EOG Addicted

EFT withdrawals are going to take 2 weeks??...that really sucks:(