No Way to move the money.....BoDog, PS, FTP, Empire, VIP, Doyle

Nutmeg022

EOG Member
let's all remember something. ACH is an American product set up to move money from U.S. checking accounts.

All these online companies, NETeller, Citadel, Nexum, they all use ACH processors which are all located in the U.S. The problem is they have pulled out since all of this has happened and there is no way for the echeck companies to move the money.

PS and FTP poker use a third party to process the funds that begins with a "G". And "G" has their own ACH processor which probably has pulled out and now no one can move the money.

BoDog has their own echeck product, and they work directly with the ACH company. And that ACH company has pulled out. So no way anyone is getting a payout after this has happened. There is simply no way of moving the money at this point and that is going to cause CHAOS.

This is very simple people. Get out and get out now. Otherwise you will be depending on getting a paper check from Bodog of pokerstards which i would not rely on either.

-IC

pvcpipe

EOG Master
Re: No Way to move the money.....BoDog, PS, FTP, Empire, VIP, Doyle

mother fucker. bodog says i'm "not eligible for any payout method."

pvcpipe

EOG Master

just contacted them. going through Western Union.

frankjohnson

EOG Dedicated

We should get a break on sharing western union fees if that's the only payout method that is working. The charges are very high. The first place to come up with break on the western union charges will be making lots of new customers.

pvcpipe

EOG Master

They did tell me they would cover the Western Union fees. May be a one-time thing, though.

joe blow

EOG Addicted

What is wrong about getting a paper check from Bodog :+clueless

Hal01

EOG Veteran

BoDog has their own echeck product, and they work directly with the ACH company. And that ACH company has pulled out. So no way anyone is getting a payout after this has happened. There is simply no way of moving the money at this point and that is going to cause CHAOS.

Is this correct? The only option to pull money from Bodog is via Western Union??

pvcpipe

EOG Master

They offered me another 3rd party option. But I'd never heard of them, and I'm starting to get sketched out by any third party payment processor. But Bodog's super-convenient e-check system is d-u-n done.