Sleeper 1/19/07 (5-6 - +980)

Sleeper

EOG Addicted
The linesmakers did it again last night with USC vs. Arizona and they begged the public to bet Arizona and he public got beat. This is only my opinion, but it seems to work more than not and I will be back tomorrow with a play or 3 if they are there and if not I will wait for the day we catch some plays. No play tonight, just relax and take a night off for me. Good luck with whatever you do.
Sleeper

Sleeper

EOG Addicted
Re: Sleeper 1/19/07 (5-6 - +980)

You are welcome Ags, and this is a system you must be patient with, don't push any buttons and just let it do it's thing. Cannon has about 20 plays for tomorrow's card and when I get my lines the only major plays I will be making will be on the ones he has that are favorites over the top 25 clubs he has picked against. His system makes sense and gives off a lot of plays if that is what you are into and I did make some cash last night betting his plays and will look tomorrow for some of the plays he puts up, but my big plays are set in stone, the favortie must be the other side of the top 25 team, good luck tonight and always.
Sleeper

I sincerely appreciate that, Sleeper. Seems like I like the system, probably lean towards your take on it and his higher rated take. I'm not a huge fan of really large cards, but I do understand patience in the system. I apprecaite both of your posting the system and look forward to continued success.

Good luck to you!

Sleeper

EOG Addicted

No problem Ags, and I hope we all make $$$$'s that is what it is all about and I will contribute as much and as often as possible, good luck today.
Sleeper