P-Daddy, er Puff Diddy, er Sean Combs, whatever, is smooth

Salo

EOG Dedicated

Sean Combs, party crasher? The rapper tried to attend the CAA party after the Golden Globes, but when the hip-hop mogul arrived with his entourage at the Sunset Tower, he was told his name wasn't on the list. When Diddy became "verbally abusive and started yelling at security," said one witness, hotel owner Jeff Klein came out and "kindly asked Puffy to leave." Combs shouted, "What are you going to do - call the police?" Klein said, "Yes!" Combs shouted back, "Just try it - I'll spend the rest of my life hunting you down!" But he left soon after. A source claims Combs has been blacklisted from CAA parties since an incident years ago when he lost his temper with an assistant to CAA co-chief Bryan Lourd, who was hosting an Oscar party.

CUBSFAN

EOG Veteran
Re: P-Daddy, er Puff Diddy, er Sean Combs, whatever, is smooth

Another Rapper causing problems.....:doh1

All these dudes are nothing but POS thugs....

JohnnyDeMarco

EOG Addicted

I challenge anyone here to tell me one good thing rappers do for anyone especially black women. THEY ONLY THING THEY PROMOTE IS DRIVE BYS.
Most black college women here in Atlanta refuse to listen to that crap. Rappers glorify violence.

JohnnyDeMarco

EOG Addicted

one more thing. any rapper here in atlanta will sing at any funeral for 10k cash.

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

I can see where this thread is headed, so lets go ahead and place it where it belongs..

But please remember guys, we do not tolerate racial slurs on our site...whether its in the dump or elsewhere...

please honor that...

thank you