Experts at Covers got Saints 70%-30% for Bears.

frankjohnson

EOG Dedicated
Re: Experts at Covers.com got Saints 70%-30% for Bears.

BAD MISTAKE. Its 70-30 for Saints. I made a mistake. CAN MOD CHANGE THE TITLE PLEASE. THAT'S MESSED UP.

frankjohnson

EOG Dedicated

i GOT IT RIGHT. I'M JUST A BIT TOO STONED I GUESS.

August West

Rambler

Ask around to all your friends who you think will win, and nearly all of them will say the Saints. The Bears are the play tomorrow.

tool21

EOG Dedicated

i don't see why most people have the mentality "Joe public is on the saints and so are the experts, so the bears are the play" Go with what YOU think the play is gonna be. B/c joe public and the experts are right some of the time. August west, so your saying of i ask a handful of my friends whos gonna win and majority says saints i should automatically pick the bears? no way man. I handicapped the game based on stats and i think NO is the solid play regardless of what everyone else says.

frankjohnson

EOG Dedicated

What the hell, the public wins some and loses some. Who gives a shit what they think?

Re: Experts at Covers got Saints 70%-30% for Bears.

All the Bears fans I know are betting the Saints - and they are square as Hell.

Re: Experts at Covers got Saints 70%-30% for Bears.

i think the public loses far more than 50% of the time, they are almost always on the favorite/over unless it is a feel good play like the saints.

tool i'm not sure what handicapping methods you are using but this is a bit of a underlay for a solid #1 seed at home in january in the conference championship vs. a dome team. accuscore has it 26-22 bears and that doesn't factor in the weather.

i'm not sure why covers/bigguy cappers are so big on the saints here; i see it as a non-play but if i was on it the side/total would be bears/over or bears/under depending on precipitation.

August West

Rambler

i don't see why most people have the mentality "Joe public is on the saints and so are the experts, so the bears are the play" Go with what YOU think the play is gonna be. B/c joe public and the experts are right some of the time. August west, so your saying of i ask a handful of my friends whos gonna win and majority says saints i should automatically pick the bears? no way man. I handicapped the game based on stats and i think NO is the solid play regardless of what everyone else says.

:hung