SATURDAY WINNERS

so i gave up sports betting last saturday after a brutal stretch that i had been enduring...my retirement lasted exactly one week as i am back on the wagon. i've got these two plays so far....i will add more later most likely

Wisconsin at Illinois over 128.5
Rhode Island at Temple under 153.5

it sure does feel good to be back on the wagon even though I have won nothing yet :+excited- :cheers :+waving-5 :dancefool :houra

Re: SATURDAY WINNERS

Half-time scores:

Rhode Island 44 Temple 29

wow what an ass kicking....keep on playing great defense please rhode island...under 153.5!!!!!

Wisconsin 35 Illinois 31

score more points!!!! I am a diehard Illini fan so obviously I would ideally like to see a high scoring second half for the Illini win!!!!! over 128.5!!!!!

won the Old Dominion/Virginia Commonwealth over with ease to go 2-1 on the day.....added the following plays:

Southern Illinois at Creighton over 114
Idaho State at Montana State over 127

GOOD LUCK TO ALL Y'ALL

won the SIU/Creighton over in a squeeker by 1 to go 3-1 on the day but Idaho St/Montana St. over isnt looking good at all...

by the way...i dont know if any of you bet on sports interactions but i went beserk 10 min. before the 8:00est games......i had 6 games i wanted to bet big on and the lines closed unexplainably before i could bet on them...naturally i would have went 5-1 on those games which cost me a good amount of profit....im not very happy at all about that but who knows...maybe idaho st./montana st. will deliver a miracle for me and go over 127 and turn this into a nice day

hope all you guys made out well today....