Saturday Winna's...10 Unit Winna' included!!!

ChicagoHotsides

EOG Veteran
Winna' #1

10 unit. Duke -6

NC State coming off last weekends destruction of Wake Forest to get their first win...not too impressed considering this may be the worst Wake team in years.
NC state still without their only proven starter. Young team with new head coach that has been embarassed early in the year so far except for the pasting they gave Wake in the first half last week.
Keep in mind this is the same state team that struggled mightily against in state 'wanna be' UNC Greensboro.

Exactly what a young struggling Duke team needs.

Duke may not be in blowout mode here...in fact with home court edge here, state may be in the lead early, perhaps even thru halftime...but assuming coach k can get anything resembling a modest JJ Reddick impersonation...I think the D shuts State down & Duke rolls.

Back with more later...perhaps not until 2-3pm est tomorrow.

Good luck guys.

ChicagoHotsides

EOG Veteran
Re: Saturday Winna's...10 Unit Winna' included!!!

If I can hook up w/ frankie in the morning I'll get him to post any smaller 12 noon - 3est bets then I'll be back around 3-3:30 est with more as I bet them.

good luck.

:thumbsup

ChicagoHotsides

EOG Veteran

Hey guys....had to attend a 1pm wedding/funeral...whatever.

anyway I may have a 4 pm game...if so I'm back in plenty of time.

well....I've got the local pregame on the radio here...huge rivalry game. Last week we nailed the huge 9 unit bet, close to a ten unit no limit play...hopefully this one will be as easy. I hope you all got on board last night with me or early today before the line jumped on us.

Good luck.

10 unit Duke -6

If any 'superstitious' people out there...on the way back in I followed an SUV with huge Duke logos all over the back....and no thats not how I came up w/ the bet last night...LOL.

ChicagoHotsides

EOG Veteran

Light up the Victory cigar guys'....

79-56

Congratulations!!!

Not saying this to brag, afterall I was the first to openly admit here at the start of the week that we had 3-4 rough days to end last week on my smaller bets, including an ugly 4 beats by a half point....but guys I told you weeks ago...my top No Limit bets are over 70% lifetime...they move the line...and they win.

I'm saying that to remind you that I'm dead serious about EVERYONE who follows, WINNING 500+ units in less than the next 12 months...I've done this for 25 years, I've capped for two major betting groups & all I want to here is help you all WIN!!!
(just like across the road...only they were too interested in pushing Ace-Fraud to take a real professional at his word.)

Unlike mac's made up syndicate games...my No Limit, open order on Duke was an easy blow out winner, that also moved the line 2-2' points across the board.

Add that to my Huge 9 unit bomb the other night & it looks like we are all dialed in on my top No Limit bets.

Not saying we won't have more bad beats...but the grind goes on & when the big No Limit bets come up...stay consistent & good luck ...and for the smaller players...No Limit does NOT mean bet the house or rent money....stay within the confines of your bankroll.

:+whipping :+whipping :+whipping

ChicagoHotsides

EOG Veteran

Just to clarify...

the small bet on Washington State is -5 not +5....just a typo by Frankie...

assume everyone knew that.

good luck...

ChicagoHotsides

EOG Veteran

LOF'NL!!!!!!

Jimmy the fish is on the hook...what an idiot.

I was setting here typing that reply in & my buddy Dominic had come back down for the wedding...he told me to put something like that in & just see how long it would take you and that circle of IDIOTS you hang with to jump in the thread.

What a mark!!!

:cocktail

LOF'NL!!!!!!

Jimmy the fish is on the hook...what an idiot.

I was setting here typing that reply in & my buddy Dominic had come back down for the wedding...he told me to put something like that in & just see how long it would take you and that circle of IDIOTS you hang with to jump in the thread.

What a mark!!!

The only marks are your followers Frosty.

-20.3u thur / -72.9u for baskets
-3.8 units for football
-72.11 units for the baseball season

-81.31 units total since 12/20/05.

ChicagoHotsides

EOG Veteran

And for the record Jimbo...yes the line moved 2-2.5 points across the board.

I bet this game early & often.

I posted it here last night within a half hour of hitting it the first time.

I confirmed again that States big man would NOT play...despite being listed as a gametime decision...I posted it here & then hit the game hard again.

I personally moved 74 Large on the game. Thats 74,000 dollars for you Jimmy. The crew I associate with all told moved nearly 700 Large on it.

Of course the idiots you hang with can write all that off to bullshit.

Fact is, and all that counts is...
A. I posted the game here last night at Duke -6, TEN UNITS.
B. at gametime the line was -8 or -8.5, one guy called to say one of his locals had it at -9.
C. Duke wins in a blowout...just like my huge 9 unit bomb won in a blowout earlier in the week here.
D. All the great guys/gals here at EOG...the best damn site on the web...WON BIG. Meanwhile across the street in you & your buddies sandbox, they're still pushing the douchebag Ace-Fraud & ignoring all the posted rules by allowing the loser to post all over their site...despite the rules stating that NO service can post in the sports forums.

ChicagoHotsides

EOG Veteran

The only marks are your followers Frosty.

-20.3u thur / -72.9u for baskets
-3.8 units for football
-72.11 units for the baseball season

-81.31 units total since 12/20/05.

And yes ladies & gentleman...all of these made up numbers...ALL LIES...come not from any MONITORING SERVICE....NOT FROM MY ACTUAL POSTED PLAYS...BUT EVERYONE CAME FROM HOFFAS LYING BUDDY HUSKER...H has no life & has been banned for LYING ABOUT PEOPLES RECORDS & STALKING & HARASSING POSTERS AT OTHER SITES.

Have a nice day idiot.

ChicagoHotsides

EOG Veteran

NOW...If you want REAL...LEGIT, DOCUMENTED RECORDS...

2006:

WON 7 weeks straight to start the year.

WON 8 of nine weeks,. 9 of first 11 weeks.

WON nearly 100 units in football...NOT my best sport.

WON 12 in a row in the NFL Playoffs

WON 2-0 Sweep of the SuperBowl.

WON 11 of the last 14 weeks in MLB.

WON 64% in NBA REGULAR SEASON.

WON A DOCUMENTED 15 OUT OF 19 WEEKS!!!

Also...Previously DOCUMENTED #1 & #2 in NBA Regular Season by The Sports Monitor.

All above 2006 records fully documented...in part by
A. Documenting thread

B. by the fact I PERSONALLY PAID FOR THOUSANDS OF CALLERS TO CALL MY TOLL FREE # WHERE I POSTED ALL MY PLAYS FOR 19 WEEKS....ABSOLUTELY FREE because the morons at theRx would not allow me to post Industry News, Handicapping Articles & Insider Tidbits in their forums...SO, TO PROVE I WAS THERE FOR THE PLAYERS I POSTED IN MY Site Promo thread to CALL FOR FREE & HEAR THE REAL DEAL DAY IN & DAY OUT...

as to your fictitious #'s...your bud was told to stay out of my thread over there when I pointed out DOCUMENTATION to Wil where I was up BIG one week...ALL DOCUMENTED in threads I posted for free over there....AND YOUR
PATHETIC LYING PIECE OF SCUM Husker posted I lost big that week. ALL h's numbers were pulled out of his drunk obsessed LYING JEALOUS ASS...mine were all seen by Wil & thats when Wil finally had enough of Husker & forced him out of my threads.

H' was & never has been anything more than a lying piece of shit.

He harassed & lied about everyone...INCLUDING NYReb who now posts over here to get away from the CIRCUS that is the rx.

Have nice day dead man.

:party

I POSTED ALL BETS THERE & WON 15 OUT OF 19 WEEKS.
DOCUMENTED BY THE THOUSANDS WHO CALLED DAILY.

ChicagoHotsides

EOG Veteran

As I did w/ Husker...I shall now ignore Hoffa as he is on his way out...

Sorry for these idiots guys...don't let them rain on our winning day.

as I said earlier in the week & even in this thread...I/we, had a rough 3-4 days to close out last week...AND everybody loses. after 25 years I can still find new ways to lose. 4 losses by a half point during those days...

WHEN I DO LOSE...I am right here to tell you.

We WON my big 9 unit play earlier this week....WE NAILED the 10 unit No Limit bet today...

as I said...I'm here to help the real PLAYERS WIN.

My goal is +++500 units in less than 12 months.

I have no time for bashers, haters & most importantly, LIARS.

People try to tear down others to make themselves feel big & important...riding others coattails hoping some form of notoriety will rub off on them.

Actually NYReb put it best in his rebuffing of Husker & those of his ilk.

I believe it was Thomas Jefferson who said he would much rather die knowing the heights of success obtained through his own efforts & trying despite the many failures along the way, or at the least to die, having not attained the greatest heights but to have at least known the thrill & the struggles of the efforts made in the attempt....than to be counted among those cold ones who never dared make any attempt on their own at all.

ChicagoHotsides

EOG Veteran

3 unit Wash. St. -5

Winner 75-47.

3 unit Idaho +2

14 min. to go in 2nd half down 1.

ChicagoHotsides

EOG Veteran

10 unit Duke -6 BLOWOUT WIN.
3 unit Wash. St. -5 BLOWOUT WIN.
3 unit Idaho +2 WIN.

3-0

PLUS 16 units.

Congratulations to everyone who rolled with me today!!!

:party

mofome

Banned

hoffa doesnt like hotsman or chuck. i always liked both
:+clueless

i love hoffa.

:cheers

seems like there are a lot of investigations going into the plays of some guys. are these the 'touts'? are any 'touts' ok or are they all poop to jimbo?

lots of history b/w posters it seems. i wish i had '74 large' at any point in life.