jojo

Re: jojo

Thats where my $ is...Nuff said...Dont you find the price on Nadal kind of low?..Blakey boy was playing the best tennis of his life..Gonzalez made him look like a child dude..I have had a close eye on Gonzo this past year..He has a good shot here man..Could go either way though..

I tell you what..Andy Rod has been playing incredible too..Federer is un human...I may put a couple bucks on Andy tomorrow and pray for the upset..

Got Kim going all the way in the chick circuit-Jojo

Poconiko

EOG Member

Nadal :thumbsup match will start 45 minutes from the completion of Davydenko/Haas match.

That's if any of us are going to be awake.

PO69

EOG Master

NADAL will win in straight sets rather easily.

I have already bet $1600 on Nadal in between 2 book.s Although I actually bet it last night because I thought that the match was yesterday

<TABLE class=tborder id=post580511 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> AM </TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right> #6 (permalink) </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid" width=175>Jojo-Rex<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_580511", true); </SCRIPT>
cFosWinz

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_580511 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid"> Re: cmon Haas
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1>FERNANDITO FRITO BANDITO GONZALEZ IS GONNA SEND RICARDITO NADAL PACKING-Jojo said it..VAMOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cool:
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
YEAH THATS RIGHT..THIS PUNK BOY RUN UP AGAINST A MAN..AINT CLAY TOWN JACK..IF GONZO DONT CHOKE ...I`m GONNA SEND THIS PUNK BACK TO SPAIN

:+money-8+ :+money-8+ :party: :+ballons- :+ballons- :+ballons- :+ballons- :+ballons- :+ballons- :+ballons- :+ballons- :+ballons- :+ballons- :+ballons- :+ballons-

NADAL will win in straight sets rather easily.

I have already bet $1600 on Nadal in between 2 book.s Although I actually bet it last night because I thought that the match was yesterday
LEAST YOU WERE RIGHT ABOUT THE STRAIGHT SETS...YYYYYYYYEEEEBOY:+excited-

I am gonna tell ya something else too..If Andy gives Fed a good long tough match..watch out Fernandito dont win the hole freakin thing-Jojo said it:cool:

Betting Prophets..I see you are lurking on line..Did U listen to Daddy?:+clueless

PO 69..What up:+clueless

Lawrence

EOG Dedicated

<table bgcolor="#666666" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="331"><tbody><tr bgcolor="#cfcfcf"><td height="18" width="45"> Fin.</td><td align="right" width="166">F. Gonzalez</td><td align="center" width="20"> </td><td align="center" width="20">6</td><td align="center" width="20">6</td><td align="center" width="20">6</td><td align="center" width="20"> </td><td align="center" width="20"> </td></tr><tr bgcolor="#bbbbbb"><td colspan="8" height="1">
</td></tr><tr bgcolor="#cfcfcf"><td height="18" width="45"> </td><td align="right" width="166">R. Nadal</td><td align="center" width="20"> </td><td align="center" width="20">2</td><td align="center" width="20">4</td><td align="center" width="20">3</td><td align="center" width="20">
</td></tr></tbody></table>

Great Call on the Upset Jojo. Way to realize there was something wrong with that line. :+signs8-3:party:+signs8-3:cheers:+signs8-3:party

UBetData

EOG Senior Member

Nadal is a much better player and as any sport, things happen. I feel for the guys that lost above and they should also be respected.

Nobody here has hit 100% on Tennis. Some win / some lose.

Nadal is a much better player and as any sport, things happen. I feel for the guys that lost above and they should also be respected.

I disagree.."Respectfully"...Gonzalez`s game has improved immensely and with the addition of his coach he is as good or better than Nadal IMO..

Yes...I have taken my lumps in tennis too!..The Baby Gorilla has screwed me over BIG TIME..

I always show respect..But when someone starts a thread to ask me my opinion..And PO 69 jumps in to say how my guy will lose in straight sets "EASILY"..Plus has said in other threads that "NOBODY GIVES A SHIT ABOUT MY OR MOFOME`s opinions"..I gotta remind him that every dog has its day-Jojo:cool:

PS- Forgive my jubilation..I am just happy as hell to see that kid get humbled...

Watch for more balloons when the BABY GORILLA gets her fat ass kicked tonight:cool: