TO ALL EOG POSTERS WHO WERE AT THE BASH

As I sit here and read your recaps of the bash and look at all the great pictures.......it seems to me, that you all had a really great time!
As many of you may know, we just had a new baby! So we were unsure about getting the baby a passport and if our sitter could leave the country.My wife had already requested the whole week off from work. So we just decided to goto Atlantic City for a few days last week...monday-thursday. We took the kids, my father came along to serve as our baby sitter. We had a really great suite! Jaquzzi in the room! Indoor pool, huge hot tub,sauna,internet room, activity center 4 the kids!
My old lady like to play poker, so we played in some tourneys and cash games at the Borgata and the Trop. We played some black jack in between tourneys $50-100 per hand, and we were up 3 dimes at one point! I even hit a few nice exactas betting only a 4-6 box every race!
We had really great dinners, with the kids and 2 romantic ones by ourselves! My father is not a gambler, so at night my wife would stay in with the kids and i would take him out on the town! I staked him $200 at the bj table, although i couldnt get him to bet over $10 a hand!You shoulda saw the look on his face when he would get a black jack!! I also took him to a strip club and the massage parlor!:cheers :+excited-

So, as we were heading home from AC i was thinking.....wow! what a nice trip! Everybody had a great time and we didnt lose a lotta money!I was thinking, im glad we didnt go to the eog bash!

But, after hearing your recaps and seeing the pictures.....i feel like we really missed out!

Its so strange.....to see pics of you guys! I spend so much time in here with you as posters, that i sometimes 4get that you are real people!

You guys look like ONE BIG HAPPY FAMILY....THAT REALLY KNOWS HOW TO PARTY!!! I really wish we would have came!

Id also like to apologize to some of you(general,dirty,hache,bucs,identity) for being such an asshole when i drink. Deep down im really a good guy, and if i woulda came you woulda saw that! Although some of you guys may have been angry at me 4 looking at your wives toes! I really hope that this was not the last bash, because im really looking 4ward to meeting all of you at the next one!

The Devil

EOG Master
Re: TO ALL EOG POSTERS WHO WERE AT THE BASH

ONE OF THE BEST POSTS YOU EVER MADE SHAWN.......I WAS LOOKING FORWARD TO MEETING YOU AT THE BASH........MAYBE NEXT YEAR......

I too regret wholeheartedly not getting my shit in order to attend after I said I was..really looks like a family as Shawn said and I wanted to meet Devil and Montana and a few others in person but I only get my kids so many days in a month and it seems like as I watch them grow up so fast it is never enough time

hopefully next year:(

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar

Nice post Shawn and no need to apologize to me. I generally get out of bed each day expecting some form of chaos. Take care buddy and enjoy that baby.

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"

We'll let you pass this time Shawn but no excuses next time..........:+whipping

NickPappagiorgio

EOG Dedicated

Shawn-

Great write up, I think you summed it up for all of us that could not make it to the Blast. I have already started working on my bride for the next Blast, I am going to do everything I can to party with you folks next year.

rainbow

EOG Master

Shawn, I got to admit that was one of the BEST POST I?ve read PERIOD, I never had you JUDGED to POST something like this, GUESS WHAT, I WAS WRONG AGAIN, and it wont be the last time I?m WRONG about someone, but anyway READING this POST I think ALOT DIFFERENT about you now, I hope I can make the next one too...
:cheers

dirty

EOG Master

SHAWN we will meet up one day.... Glad you had fun and spent time with your family and Dad...as our parents get older you never know when that Next chance will be to do something like you did.... You were def talked about (mostly good) at the Blast and were missed... No need to apologize to me... I expect anything from you at any time.... But we all know you are a good guy....

Shawn,

Although it's only January, I nominate this for post of the year...

rainbow,

I also appreciate the insite you add to our forums...

Thanks,
Ken

THE SHRINK<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_581034", true); </SCRIPT> ...........GIVEN THE CURRENT CLIMATE OF THE INDUSTRY, WOULD YOU VENTURE TO SAY THAT THE 2008 EOG BLAST IS STILL A GO?:+clueless

MRS. MONTANA

EOG Member

So sorry you couldn't make it. But we tried to get a lot of feet pics for you! Hope you can make it next time! Would love to meet you and your family!