Which Person Surprised You The Most At The EOG Blast?

mofome

Banned
Re: Which Person Surprised You The Most At The EOG Blast?

:+textinb3:+textinb3Mo, I already know you'd be down for some ass-kicking if we had to :+whipping

yeah, but i dont think i view fights like most people. I think they're funny most of the time. 99% of the time you are fighting someone who is drunk, nervous, cant fight or all of the above, so i just enjoy. i also think its much more entertaining to fight someone big than average or small, sometimes getting hit by someone big isnt all that bad and obviously its much more fun to whoop someone big. but thats all in the past, these days im a lover and i love deeds.

:dancefool :dancefool :dancefool :dancefool :dancefool

i just better watch out for law and hache next time, u better not jump me.
:+whipping

BRIAN, I DIDN'T WANT TO SAY THAT.........SO WHEN HE SPOKE TO ME I JUST NODDED IN AGREEMENT............

I thought I was the only one......:+excited-

I found that when we were in a quiet area I could understand Dirty most of the time. But if it was in the Atlas bar or somewhere more noisy, I really had to focus to make out about 50% of what Dirty was saying. Not many have a southern drawl like Dirty where I live....

Great party.

BAUS

dirty

EOG Master

I thought I was the only one......:+excited-

I found that when we were in a quiet area I could understand Dirty most of the time. But if it was in the Atlas bar or somewhere more noisy, I really had to focus to make out about 50% of what Dirty was saying. Not many have a southern drawl like Dirty where I live....

Great party.

BAUS

I can Imagine Not you Canadian Freak :+textinb3:+textinb3

sabian06

EOG Dedicated

:eek: Wow Law....Did I really act like that? :+clueless

First time I've heard that, lol.

If I did I didn't mean to :(

Also, bucsfan and I was talking about the pics and it came up that I wasn't smiling much.

I had a blast with you guys, it's just that I have a fear of cameras sometimes cause I hate how they usually turn out.........lol

i'll vouche for that.........I think i have a total of 4 pictures of him and I........I was shocked you all got 1 outta him....... good work:cheers

Bettor days

EOG Dedicated

:eek: Wow Law....Did I really act like that? :+clueless

First time I've heard that, lol.

If I did I didn't mean to :(

Also, bucsfan and I was talking about the pics and it came up that I wasn't smiling much.

I had a blast with you guys, it's just that I have a fear of cameras sometimes cause I hate how they usually turn out.........lol
Don't take it personal man you were one of the coolest dudes out there. Larry is just intimidated my muscles.:+textinb3

Chance

EOG Senior Member

I was extremely impressed by the whole bunch. A lot easier bunch to get along with compared to previous Rx and Majorwager events.

I have to agree Shrink that K is a very fun lady. I really enjoyed meeting all of your large family especially Derek.

Sorry I am not gay Dirty. I am glad I brought someone other wise you would have had me firmly pegged as gay for eternity.LOL

dirty

EOG Master

I was extremely impressed by the whole bunch. A lot easier bunch to get along with compared to previous Rx and Majorwager events.

I have to agree Shrink that K is a very fun lady. I really enjoyed meeting all of your large family especially Derek.

Sorry I am not gay Dirty. I am glad I brought someone other wise you would have had me firmly pegged as gay for eternity.LOL

:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3 YOu are one cool dude man.... Are you back home in NZ yet... hate Shaq didn't play when you saw the Heat.... Hope you had a safe trip Bud ... :cheers

It is quite interesting seeing Hache Man in photo for the first time after knowing him all these years online and via telephone. One cool guy & I can agree if something popped off in a club he looks as if it would be like waking up a sleeping bear. I never think the guy even gets mad...LOL

I had taken a break for a while but after seeing the phots and the times you guys had I think I this would be an awesome getaway. Thanks for sharing
and to all of you at EOG you guys have put together an awesome atmosphere here and even though we may not know where this hobby is heading just ride it out around cause EOG will be standing strong and providing us up to date winners and info. I may be in out guys but this is the only place I can hang without all the nonsense after all these years. Anything I can do to help out let me know and keep up the good work.

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar

It is quite interesting seeing Hache Man in photo for the first time after knowing him all these years online and via telephone. One cool guy & I can agree if something popped off in a club he looks as if it would be like waking up a sleeping bear. I never think the guy even gets mad...LOL

I had taken a break for a while but after seeing the phots and the times you guys had I think I this would be an awesome getaway. Thanks for sharing
and to all of you at EOG you guys have put together an awesome atmosphere here and even though we may not know where this hobby is heading just ride it out around cause EOG will be standing strong and providing us up to date winners and info. I may be in out guys but this is the only place I can hang without all the nonsense after all these years. Anything I can do to help out let me know and keep up the good work.

Thank you very much WildcatFan

Chance

EOG Senior Member

Yeah Dirty. Shaq and Wade both didn't play. Not that it mattered though with the Knicks being horrible.

Just got back to NZ a couple of hours ago. The 12 hour flight from LA was not to bad. Only a 2.5 movie flight was means I slept for 6 of the hours.

You will have to make the trip to NZ one day Dirty. I need someone like you to order my Coronas so quickly at the bars. :+signs8-3

Bettor days

EOG Dedicated

Did Lawrence just say "sweety-pie"??????
He most certainly did. And I for one don't intend to let him forget it.:+whipping
Person who surprised me the most was Hache. I figured he was a smaller guy with long hair. Turns out the guy is Buff Bagwell. Most memorable time would be when the Bears came thru for my boy Smoke. He called the safety about 2 minutes prior to the safety Brees had. Was it me or was there an abnormally large crowd of fine ass women at this resort?

dirty

EOG Master

Yeah Dirty. Shaq and Wade both didn't play. Not that it mattered though with the Knicks being horrible.

Just got back to NZ a couple of hours ago. The 12 hour flight from LA was not to bad. Only a 2.5 movie flight was means I slept for 6 of the hours.

You will have to make the trip to NZ one day Dirty. I need someone like you to order my Coronas so quickly at the bars. :+signs8-3

YOu got that right.. I can git r' done on them Coronas..... I would love to get down there...glad you got some rest...as I know if you were like me you got None in the Bahamas :houra:houra:houra

When I was Growing up the wrestlers the Sheepherders were my Faves man.... :+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3

He most certainly did. And I for one don't intend to let him forget it.:+whipping
Person who surprised me the most was Hache. I figured he was a smaller guy with long hair. Turns out the guy is Buff Bagwell. Most memorable time would be when the Bears came thru for my boy Smoke. He called the safety about 2 minutes prior to the safety Brees had. Was it me or was there an abnormally large crowd of fine ass women at this resort?

And No it was just not you....They were every where :+excited-

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar

This is very tough and I may change my mind, but I THINK The person who surprised me the most was Mrs Culver and her personality. She was as friendly and outgoing a lady I have ever been around. She went well out of her way to meet and greet our group.

My fondest memory is a tie: The 748's receiving their luggage. I was so happy to see. I was worried. The Colts coming back to win and the few uncontrollable tears in my eyes after such feat. I was worried.

Great time all. Love ya.

ms panther

EOG Senior Member

the 748's receiving their luggage was great. had just asked them about it right before they received it. they were in the bar dancing with excitement. it was great. lovely people from the other side of the pond.

ms p

Mrs 748

EOG Member

Thank's Mrs P. your family are a credit to you.

The people who surprised me were ALL OF YOU.

You were just the best people to hang with, you all made us feel so welcome. AMAZING.

Can't wait to see you all again.

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"

This is very tough and I may change my mind, but I THINK The person who surprised me the most was Mrs Culver and her personality. She was as friendly and outgoing a lady I have ever been around. She went well out of her way to meet and greet our group.

Since I had never spoken to her before I'm not going to say she "surprised" me the most, but I have to agree with everything else you said above General. She was/is so friendly and down to Earth. Russ is a terrific guy as well & they make a great couple.......