CBB YTD: 80-61 (+94.6*)

10* plays: 11-3

7* Indiana St -4
7* Georgia -2
7* Temple +5
5* Nebraska +2
5* Mississippi St +6
5* UL Lafayette +4

About UL Lafayette -- any team with 5% of the public on them deserves a shot.

Most of you know by now that when I can buy a half point, I do. I advise you to do the same. You never want to lose by a dangling half point.

Good luck!

Re: NY Reb's CBB Wednesday (YTD: 80-61

agree on buying the 1/2 pt.....always in hoops...1/2 pt loss would kill me but sometimes like ties...especially if it saves my ass....like Ga -2 1/2 but paid 10% and got to 2 just in case!!!

da Creek

UofM2003

EOG Addicted

Nice work tonight Reb. What is it? 4-1 so far with the Miss St pending? Great job this entire season thus far

Wednesday: 5-1 (+21.3*)
YTD: 85-62 (+115.9*)
10* plays: 11-3

Guys, I don't know what to say, except, objectively speaking, I am hot, hot. This is not boasting, merely an observation. You see how I am doing in CBB. In addition I just went 10-3 in the NFL Playoffs.

I mentioned in a couple of posts when the season first started that my astrologer said my transits were lined up so that I should be very successful during basketball season. I have a very good astrologer in NYC, and she fairly accurately tells me of my hot and cold streaks in advance. This way I know when to push the envelope and when to go light.

Anyway, right now I am in a cycle where I am just mostly winning. I hope you are profiting from it, for that is why I post.

easymoney

EOG Member

Reb,

Can you give me 5 numbers and a powerball #?????????????????

just for fun?????