WHO IS THIS BEAUTIFUL CREATURE?

Re: WHO IS THIS BEAUTIFUL CREATURE?

THE ONE IN THE JEANS? SHE WAS BY FAR THE HOTTEST WOMAN AT THE BASH!!!:cheers :cheers :cheers

ms panther<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_582571", true); </SCRIPT> ...............WOW! NOT TO BE DISRESPECTFUL...........BUT, SHE IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BEAUTIFUL!

ms panther<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_582571", true); </SCRIPT> ..........................DOES SHE HAVE A NAME?:cocktail AGE? :cocktail MARRITAL STATUS?:cocktail

UWinSports<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_582577", true); </SCRIPT> .............SHE LOOKS PERFECT TO ME!!!:cheers :+excited-

ms panther

EOG Senior Member

michelle 20 single she is an athlete picture does not do her justice
6' tall that is not being disrespectful just being honest.

ms panther

zerocage<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_582604", true); </SCRIPT> ...................DONT REMIND ME!!!!:doh1 :doh1 :doh1

ms panther

EOG Senior Member

played basketball in high school and has a track scholarship for throwing in track. discus, shot and javalin. broke high school records in discus and shot. i guess she hasnt found one yet busy with partying and college

ms p

ms panther...............WELL, BASICALLY WHAT I WAS WONDERING ....IS THERE ANYWAY I CAN GET IN TOUCH WITH HER? MAYBEE AN EMAIL ADDY?:+clueless

ms panther

EOG Senior Member

Your right Devil she does have a great personality and loves to party. She is the type of person you want to watch your back. She loves to meet new people. I know she enjoyed talking and hanging with you and the misses.

ms p

napoleon

EOG Veteran

Let me clarify. She is not single. I believe our very own Lawrence is courting her.

panther

EOG Dedicated

I dont know but if that is true I have no problem with that

I think law is a good guy

ms panther

EOG Senior Member

dont know if he is or not. i know she was hanging with law and beterdays and his girlfriend because they were close in age. but other than that i dont know. i like law little quiet though. michelle takes after her dad and loves to talk and get to know people.

ms p

napoleon

EOG Veteran

All I know is that I saw Lawrence with her in the lobby on Sunday night I believe. He was beaming. Checking out on Monday, I saw him again in the lobby, without the young Pantherette. Honestly, Lawrence looked like he'd lost his best friend. I was gonna ask him what was wrong but I was late enough in getting to the airport. For those who remember old school wrestling, he looked like the British Bulldog after Matilda was stolen from him by Sensational Sherri.

ms panther

EOG Senior Member

i know that she hung out with them alot she also hung out with seeker at the party and at other times. get his opinion.

ms p

YOU GUYS BEWARE OF LAWRENCE:yikess ..HE DID WELL TO HIDE HIS HORNS WHILE IN THE BAHAMAS..HAD TO IN ORDER TO KEEP THE SHRINK FROM TAKING AWAY HIS HEAD CASH..HE IS REALLY A GANG MEMBER OF THE LATIN DIABLITOS DOWN HERE IN MIAMI.....

PANTHERS TELL YOUR DAUGHTER TO:+paraanoid AT THE MERE MENTION OF HIM...

HAVING A TEEN AGE DAUGHTER I FEEL COMPELLED TO ALSO WARN YOU...AS FOR GOTTI?:nono ...HEs JUST TRYING TO CON HERE TO SUBMIT A PICTURE OF HER FEET FOR GOTTI`s "FUTURE STUDY":sex ...YOU DONT WANT YOUR DAUGHTER NEAR THE LIKES OF THESE TWO:+tempted- ...-Jojo:cool:

ms panther

EOG Senior Member

not to worry she can handle herself. very smart girl. panther taught her well. they are the ones to beware.

ms p

not to worry she can handle herself. very smart girl. panther taught her well. they are the ones to beware.

ms p
Ok...On a serious note- Great choice of Avatar and nice to see you all posting..This place is even cooler since the bash..Later-Jojo:cheers

ms panther

EOG Senior Member

thank you. dirty is the one who found it for me. its perfect couldnt have done better myself. he knows me well.

ms p

ms panther

EOG Senior Member

hey jimmy. sorry we missed you this year. hope all is well with your family. you missed a great bash. really enjoyed meeting you last year. hope to see ya again.

ms p

ms panther

EOG Senior Member

that would be great. michelle planning on attending them from now on. she had a blast. think everyone really liked her. she will be 21 by next years party. she love it in the bahamas it is legal to drink and gamble at 18. she got a little taste of it. she is an excellent poker player. her grandpa taught her when she was about 4 yrs old on the poker machine. hasnt stopped yet.
hahaha

ms p

ms panther - just wanted to say ur husband is a great guy. good luck to both of you...

:)

Lawrence

EOG Dedicated

I dont know but if that is true I have no problem with that

I think law is a good guy
Panther, I know this thread is in fun and all, but honestly, I take what you said there as a really huge compliment. Thank you.

andrew748<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_584497", true); </SCRIPT> ..................hows her toes?:+clueless :p