HAD A GREAT TIME AT THE BLAST........

ShavenCoinpurse

EOG Dedicated
Re: HAD A GREAT TIME AT THE BLAST........

hey jrock-

yeah, she wasn't the fondest of her new nickname.. She had a blast though. Give Aubrey our best... Kristen was hoping they'd get a chance to meet at some work thing or whatever they were talking about....

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar

Devil, I am glad to call you a friend as well. I respect your experience and knowledge very much. Take care of yourself, Sir.

The Devil

EOG Master

JUST REALIZED I LEFT OUT ONE OF THE COOL DUDES I MET AT THE BASH.......THE SEEKER.......DID HE EVER LIVE UP TO HIS NAME........EVERY TIME I SAW HIM HE WAS HITTING ON ANOTHER CHICK.......THIS GUY WAS GOOD..........BUT LIKE HIS BASEBALL PICKS........BET ALOT....SCORED VERY LITTLE.......RETURNS....ZILCH.........BUT REALLY A REAL GOOD GUY......

MRS. MONTANA

EOG Member

Devil it was so great to meet you! What a fun guy! And thanks again for helping Tony find his room Thursday night! :+textinb3

RealSlimShady

EOG Dedicated

SLIM THE FEELING IS MUTUAL.......ENJOYED OUR LITTLE CHATS....AND YOUR GIRL WAS HOTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!

I remember you asking her if she liked older men when we first chatted....LOL. Anyone who brings a female to future EOG bashes better keep an eye out for Devil.......:doh1 :+textinb3

The Devil

EOG Master

SAME HERE DEVILMAN.......THINK I LEFT YOU OUT OF THIS POST....BUT I AM A TAD BIT SENILE AND I AM SURE I LEFT OUT OTHERS......

SLIM.......I FIGURED I HAD A LOT OF HEIGHT ON YOU, SO I COULD SAY THAT TO HER............LMAO....

panther

EOG Dedicated

devil at was great hang out with you at the blast

devil and his wife are great people

some people you just connect with

feel that way with devil 5 mins after I meet him

look forward to seeing you and the mrs devil in vegas next year

panther

The Devil

EOG Master

PANTHER, I ALSO ENJOYED MEETING YOU AND THE WIFE AND DAUGHTER.......TRIP WAS TOO SHORT THOUGH.......WAS PISSING MY PANTS IN THE CAB ON THE WAY TO THE AIRPORT.....

ms panther

EOG Senior Member

Was really great meeting you and Mrs. Devil. Enjoyed talking with you guys you are loads of fun. Know Michelle loved it too. Can't wait till next yr. Hope your flight home was good. Lots of love to you guys

ms panther

:party

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar

JUST REALIZED I LEFT OUT ONE OF THE COOL DUDES I MET AT THE BASH.......THE SEEKER.......DID HE EVER LIVE UP TO HIS NAME........EVERY TIME I SAW HIM HE WAS HITTING ON ANOTHER CHICK.......THIS GUY WAS GOOD..........BUT LIKE HIS BASEBALL PICKS........BET ALOT....SCORED VERY LITTLE.......RETURNS....ZILCH.........BUT REALLY A REAL GOOD GUY......

Seeker is a long time good friend and a guy who will do anything for you if you ask. In all my time being a close friend of his, I do not recall him having any enemies so to say. He does need to stay away from the $500 BJ tables though. :doh1

The Devil

EOG Master

MRS P......

LOOKS LIKE EVERYONE MADE IT HOME SAFE....EVEN CHANCE MADE IT BACK TO NEW ZEALAND AND IS NOW HAPPILY WITH HIS SHEEP......

LMAO Devil!
It was great to meet you! Truly my pleasure. Can't say enough about you and everyone else I met. What a great crowd. I'll listen to your twisted vision of the world any day (not too far off mine in many ways, but that doesn't make you right!).

Chance

EOG Senior Member

Devil-I had a fab time at the blast also!!!!!

I got this email this morning from a friend, she lives in the country. I thought you would appreciate it especially with all of your sheep and New Zealand ideas.

then there was this this week when I'm still rather not sure if I tell you, you will ever look at me the same e-mail way again ....lol.....
I feel so dirty and rather sick as I have to do it again tomorrow..... the story goes ..... the boss got back from his op today ... rather bitchey and shitty I didn't get any thing right mood ... clare was just so happy to see me as she had had his mood all week .... and gave me the look before I spoke to him ... any way I missed a lamb with fly strike on the belly..... fuck not athing to miss on 100 lambs ..... maybe 3000 but not 100 .... any way I seent my first born into the padic to runn down this elusive lamb I had missed...
which was all fine and dandy untill we caught him ... upon his capture he looked a bit grotty on the belley ... which I could handle ... but no alass "NO" he was fly struck on is ...... penis... willy... rodger... ya get the picture ... I had to dig the maggots offf ..... still not pissed enought to tell you (I feel sick....) he got a hard on ..... and to be professional I have to do it again tomorrow to make sure there is no infection .............. ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwew .... this has to be the worse thing in my life I have ever done ..... yip I need a shower ...... a lot of showers.... I f.e.e.l... sick...
:+textinb3

The Devil

EOG Master

Devil-I had a fab time at the blast also!!!!!

I got this email this morning from a friend, she lives in the country. I thought you would appreciate it especially with all of your sheep and New Zealand ideas.

then there was this this week when I'm still rather not sure if I tell you, you will ever look at me the same e-mail way again ....lol.....
I feel so dirty and rather sick as I have to do it again tomorrow..... the story goes ..... the boss got back from his op today ... rather bitchey and shitty I didn't get any thing right mood ... clare was just so happy to see me as she had had his mood all week .... and gave me the look before I spoke to him ... any way I missed a lamb with fly strike on the belly..... fuck not athing to miss on 100 lambs ..... maybe 3000 but not 100 .... any way I seent my first born into the padic to runn down this elusive lamb I had missed...
which was all fine and dandy untill we caught him ... upon his capture he looked a bit grotty on the belley ... which I could handle ... but no alass "NO" he was fly struck on is ...... penis... willy... rodger... ya get the picture ... I had to dig the maggots offf ..... still not pissed enought to tell you (I feel sick....) he got a hard on ..... and to be professional I have to do it again tomorrow to make sure there is no infection .............. ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwew .... this has to be the worse thing in my life I have ever done ..... yip I need a shower ...... a lot of showers.... I f.e.e.l... sick...
:+textinb3

SEND ME HER PICTURE CHANCE.......SOUNDS LIKE MY KIND OF WOMAN...LMAO........

dirty

EOG Master

:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3