Take UNC out of the ACC

Hitdogg42

EOG Dedicated
And you have the CAA........Boy the ACC sucks ass thise year.....HORRRRRIBLE...........And please ACC fans, don't look stupid and try to argue your point, cuz it's point LESSSSS......

Hitdogg

jacksorbetter

EOG Dedicated
Re: Take UNC out of the ACC

Yea but those ACC broads can play ball with the best of them. #1,#2 and #3 are ACC schools. The guys will get 4-5 teams in the tourney in UNC, Duke, Clemson and some combo of G Tech, BC, Maryland, UVA and Va Tech.

OscarB

EOG Dedicated

And you have the CAA........Boy the ACC sucks ass thise year.....HORRRRRIBLE...........And please ACC fans, don't look stupid and try to argue your point, cuz it's point LESSSSS......

Hitdogg

Might be right dog, but the song remains the same when it comes to the ACC vs. Big Ten.

ACC/Big10 Challenge :

2006 ACC Wins 8-3
2005 ACC Wins 6-5
2004 ACC Wins 7-2
2003 ACC Wins 7-2
2002 ACC Wins 5-4
2001 ACC Wins 5-3
2000 ACC Wins 5-4
1999 ACC Wins 5-4

Oscar

mofome

Banned

I dont go to hitdogg for my sports information.

The Acc killed the big-10 in that challenge, like every other year. The acc gets the best recruits, but they also have the most players that leave early. i dont think the ACC is great, but its not a horrible conference. Why would you take UNC out anyway? take florida out of the SEC?

dont try to argue, vs hitdogg? :cocktail yeah, i will keep that in mind, sounds dangerous. would hate to have to learn 'the hard way' in a debate.

Lawrence

EOG Dedicated

I really wish Guillermo Diaz woulda stayed another year with UM..paired with McCLinton, they woulda been a bit more of a force than they have been

mofome

Banned

I really wish Guillermo Diaz woulda stayed another year with UM..paired with McCLinton, they woulda been a bit more of a force than they have been

i know what you mean; they could have even beat buffalo, all though evansville indiana is not a place you really want to face buffalo.

he likes to go the other way on everything!! some might call him bitter!! i call him hitdogg!!!:thumbsup