WHO IS THIS BEAUTIFUL CREATURE?

ms panther

EOG Senior Member
Re: WHO IS THIS BEAUTIFUL CREATURE?

lawrence, michelle wants to know if it was such a compliment then why haven't you called her yet. thought you were going to.

andrew, she wants to know how you know what her toes taste like. she says your just jealous because she has prettier feet than you

ms p

Lawrence

EOG Dedicated

lawrence, michelle wants to know if it was such a compliment then why haven't you called her yet. thought you were going to.
I am most definitely going to. Been a bit busy since I got back (i know that sounds lame, but it's true). But I have wanted to see how she is. Nice talking to you as well Mrs. P :hug:

Katie

EOG Master

andrew is just jealous because he didn't win the beauty contesr. :)

ms panther

EOG Senior Member

lawrence, michelle said for you to get off your ass and prove it then. if panther can approve then you shouldnt be a wuss about it. she said you better not have lost it because she only gives it out once.
:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3

ms p

Lawrence

EOG Dedicated

lawrence, michelle said for you to get off your ass and prove it then. if panther can approve then you shouldnt be a wuss about it. she said you better not have lost it because she only gives it out once.
:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3

ms p
:LMAO oh, I definitely didn't lose it..i'ts in my safe, with my other prized possessions... .but I am being a wuss...I'm gonna man-up now though :LMAO:LMAO

ms panther

EOG Senior Member

Lawrence, she has her phone on her she has gone out for the evening. partying with her girlfriends.

ms p

Bettor days

EOG Dedicated

Damn Larry you haven't left for work yet, your gonna get fired homie. Fotis is running around here going nuts!

andrew748

Banned

i think the quagmire avatar should be suspended 'til some confirmation of contact is delivered.

Quagmire would be most disappointed imo :)

i think the quagmire avatar should be suspended 'til some confirmation of contact is delivered.

Quagmire would be most disappointed imo :)

Whats the over/under on how many days until the call is made:smokesmal

dirty

EOG Master

andrew, she wants to know how you know what her toes taste like. she says your just jealous because she has prettier feet than you

ms p

don't forget he called Hache Sweetie....:+textinb3:+textinb3:+clueless

dirty

EOG Master

They did Disappear for a while Wrigs...makes me wonder :+clueless

Lawrence<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_584590", true); </SCRIPT> ................whoever u do! michelle or hache..... start at the toes!!!:cocktail :houra :cheers

dirty

EOG Master

Lawrence<script type="text/javascript"> vbmenu_register("postmenu_584590", true); </script> ................whoever u do! michelle or hache..... start at the toes!!!:cocktail :houra :cheers

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

ms panther

EOG Senior Member

she received several calls last night from lawrence guess he wasnt a wuss after all

ms p