The gambling Gods are real...

I have not done well since I made some "confident" comments not long ago. I was dumb enough to even mention Gambling Gods as I made them.

I lost Texas vs. Nebraska the other day by a half point, not to mention instead of giving 1.5 I could have gotten 1 at one point.

Today, I lost 3 games by a half point.

One of those games was a game I took and then took again at a half point higher number (Oklahoma State) and at the end, they made a stupid foul (well they probably fouled six times inside one minute with a 12-15 point lead) where they guy makes the layup and the hoop. LET HIM FREAKING SHOOT THE BALL. Of course he makes the 3 point play and they win by 12.

Of my last 8 wagers, I have lost 4 of them by a half point. Another one of them was a ML dog play which I was too sure to take the points or both and just played the ML.

I've never claimed to be a pro at this, if I was, I'd get a better fucking number, I do it for fun, but I like to think I'm pretty good at it...but I can tell you that I have certainly been humbled over the last 10-12 days.

I don't mind losing, but losing because of stupid fucking nonsense at the very end of the game is sheer torture.

So remember, next time you're on that nice little winning streak. Stay humble and keep your freakin' mouth shut!

dirty

EOG Master
Re: The gambling Gods are real...

you got it SB they are real and they make you want to take a sledgehammer to everything you Friggin' own

yeah, that's about how I feel.

I didn't post my plays today because I thought if I didn't, I'd have a good day.

Wasn't a bad day, just could have been a GREAT DAY, if not for the @#$@#@#%%#!^#^@Q# that happened.

yes they are some where ? i won't even hardly post a play cuz they find it funny to lose some. or going 2 of 3 fn kills me

There's a reason I haven't posted a lot since that Texas debacle.

I can take me picking the wrong team... I make good scratch at this thing, but I've never claimed to be a pro. But when I lose a bet because of sheer stupidity and laziness (which is what got me stuck with Texas -1.5 the other night instead of at LEAST -1 or a PK), then I just have to take a step back.

msftkid

EOG Addicted

It seem Issac Newton laws of enertia apply to gambling in a big way! When you lose a game by a half point at the buzzer it seems that you will lose the rest of your games in a domino fashion. In life in general these laws seem to hold true SUCESS BREEDS SUCESS annd a object in motion continues that motion until a force of greater energy acts upon it which i call a inflection point. good luck!

It seem Issac Newton laws of enertia apply to gambling in a big way! When you lose a game by a half point at the buzzer it seems that you will lose the rest of your games in a domino fashion. In life in general these laws seem to hold true SUCESS BREEDS SUCESS annd a object in motion continues that motion until a force of greater energy acts upon it which i call a inflection point. good luck!

I don't disagree with that. Especially playing blackjack.

Moldoveanu

EOG Master

i fucking hate losing by half a point thats fucking ridicolous how the fuck

can this be happening so close! i mean do the players know about the bets

over and under be cause how the fuck can this end up to be! exactly won or loss by half a point i just dont belive this!!

i lost with LA LAkers over 103.5 2nd half!

those mother fuckers had 103 pts! + over time was and LA had 4 pts in 4 50 sec + made a 2 pt garbage shot with 10 seconds to go and before this

morrison missed a fucking free throw!!

and today i lost by half a point about 2 games!! thats fucking bull shit!!

and some by 2 3 pts!! thats ridicoulus bull shit!!

NickPappagiorgio

EOG Dedicated

Shortbus I feel your pain man. Heres my day in a nutshell. Connecticut up 11 at half gets outscored 16-0 to start the second half. Ohio State up 20 at half wins by 2. Wash State up 9 with less than 4 to go loses in OT. Now none of these were sure winners but it seems like there is always a snowball effect, either all of the games work for you or they ALL f**k you on the same day/week.

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar

Over the course, we will win as many by a half as we lose I believe.