EOG/BET JAMAICA FREE SUPER BOWL SQUARES POOL!!!!!

dirty

EOG Master
Okay Ladies and Gentlemen (and I use the term Loosely) Bet Jamaica is offering the members of EOG a Free Super Bowl Squares!!!! Everyone is Eligible for Free $10 Super Bowl Squares

Here are the Basics... The Instructions and how to redeem your squares will be Posted on Thursday, February 1, 2007!!!

• IF YOU WENT TO THE EOG BLAST AT THE ATLANTIS IN THE BAHAMAS YOU ARE ELIGIBLE FOR TWO $10 SUPER BOWL SQUARES!!!
  • IF YOU ARE JUST DIDN'T GO TO THE BAHAMAS AND ARE AN EOG POSTER YOU ARE ELIGIBLE FOR A FREE $10 SUPER BOWL SQUARE IF YOU WAGERED AT LEAST $200 IN "REAL" MONEY WAGERS IN THE MONTH OF JANUARY!!!!
  • IF YOU DON'T MEET THE ABOVE REQUIREMENTS THEN YOU MAY PURCHASE SQUARES FOR $10 EACH. HECK EVEN IF YOU DO QUALIFY FOR THE ABOVE YOU CAN PURCHASE EVEN MORE SQUARES FOR $10 EACH OF YOU WISH!!!
Bet Jamaica is also offering The Super Bowl Bonus Special where new signups get a 25% Bonus and Qualified Re Ups get a 20% Bonus!!!! Maximum $500 Bonus!!!!

On Top of that... Any New Signups who Deposit $300 or more will get a $50 Free play to be used as you want!!!!!!

All Bonuses have a 4X rollover

If you qualify for a free square please email me your account # to dirty@eog.com. If you want to purchase EOG Squares the Details will be Available on Thursday.

Thank you Bet Jamaica and Thank you EOG Blast Attendees who made it such a Great Success!!!!

Re: EOG/BET JAMAICA FREE SUPER BOWL SQUARES POOL!!!!!

DIRTY YOU HAE MAIL, Thanks again BJ. Business as usual there BTW, got paid this week no problems.

Everyone is Eligible for Free $10 Super Bowl Squares

IF YOU DON'T MEET THE ABOVE REQUIREMENTS THEN YOU MAY PURCHASE SQUARES FOR $10 EACH.

Will you be giving away complementary peanuts for $1?

dirty

EOG Master

Fuck you joe:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3

Katie

EOG Master

and who is going to be man enough to tell me how this works???? :)

Count me in. Thanks to BetJam for the great contests and EOG and staff for putting it together.:+signs8-3

gobucks

EOG Addicted

Hi Dirty-

Email sent. Thanks Bet Jamaica.....you are one of only two books I have funded due to the offshore crisis. Here's hoping I have a winning bet on you!

dirty

EOG Master

Thanks guys...I was trying to reply to each one personally but am getting swamped

dirty

EOG Master

got yours panther...did not get your joey....send again if you don't mind

tenman

EOG Senior Member

Sent mine yesterday, just making sure you got it,

NascarWinners

EOG Veteran

dirty just sent e-mail

thanks Eog Bj and Dirty

nascarwinners:+excited-