AGAIN! A HALF POINT LOSS....

mofome

Banned
Re: AGAIN! A HALF POINT LOSS....

your stretch of luck has been unreal, man i would be mad too. they say these things 'even' out, sometimes i dont think so. when are you gonna have a 3 day span where u win 5 games or so by .5

:rolleyes:

dirty

EOG Master

I have been there as well Shorty...blows Hog nutz.....

I had the Pistons -7 so I got one go my way

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"

1st 3 weeks of NBA season it happened to me Shorty

Just loss after loss after loss, by 1/2 - 1 pt........

well, like I said in the other thread. It's partly my fault for being lazy and not getting the best line, but my goodness man, this is just getting ridiculous.

msftkid

EOG Addicted

The best solution is to take a coupole of days off and break the streak.

PO69

EOG Master

I lost the Spurs by 1/2 a point and I bought a 1/2 point last night in a parlay. I could have bought a full point or more if I had wanted

I lost the Spurs by 1/2 a point and I bought a 1/2 point last night in a parlay. I could have bought a full point or more if I had wanted
Ahhh...You were lucky to be in that game @ the end..Not bad beat..(If U mean todays game)..

UCLA FUCKED me today...Up BIG early..12 @ Half..And fail to show up in second half..Thats college hoops for ya..

<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=columnrow align=middle><TH align=left width="60%"></TH><TD width="10%">1</TD><TD width="10%">2</TD><TH width="10%">T</TH></TR><TR class=scoresrow align=middle><TD class=NCAABUCLA noWrap align=left height=17>UCLA #3</TD><TD>37</TD><TD>31</TD><TD class=finalscore>68</TD></TR><TR class=scoresrow align=middle><TD class=NCAABSTAN noWrap align=left height=17>Stanford ?</TD><TD>25</TD><TD>50</TD><TD class=finalscore>75</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=scoresrow><TD id=alerts1162541></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

NickPappagiorgio

EOG Dedicated

I feel for ya Shortbus. It will turn before you know it. Weve all been there, and nothing anyone can say will make you feel better. I hope it turns quick for ya.

mofome

Banned

Ahhh...You were lucky to be in that game @ the end..Not bad beat..(If U mean todays game)..

UCLA FUCKED me today...Up BIG early..12 @ Half..And fail to show up in second half..Thats college hoops for ya..

<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=columnrow align=middle><TH align=left width="60%"></TH><TD width="10%">1</TD><TD width="10%">2</TD><TH width="10%">T</TH></TR><TR class=scoresrow align=middle><TD class=NCAABUCLA noWrap align=left height=17>UCLA #3</TD><TD>37</TD><TD>31</TD><TD class=finalscore>68</TD></TR><TR class=scoresrow align=middle><TD class=NCAABSTAN noWrap align=left height=17>Stanford ?</TD><TD>25</TD><TD>50</TD><TD class=finalscore>75</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=scoresrow><TD id=alerts1162541></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<TABLE width=650><TBODY><TR><TD>Wager Type:</TD><TD>Money Line</TD></TR><TR><TD>Outcome:</TD><TD>Win</TD></TR><TR><TD>Sport / Period:</TD><TD>NCAA Basketball / Game </TD></TR><TR><TD>Line:
</TD><TD>Stanford 1/28/2007 8:00 PM - (EST)
+175</TD></TR></TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>

:eye:

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

mofome

Banned

i had the lakers. the spurs actually didnt come all that close to covering. in reality, if you have the fav and get OT, you can only get a lucky win, b/c you capped the game incorrectly.

<TABLE width=650><TBODY><TR><TD>Wager Type:</TD><TD>Money Line</TD></TR><TR><TD>Outcome:</TD><TD>Win</TD></TR><TR><TD>Sport / Period:</TD><TD>NCAA Basketball / Game </TD></TR><TR><TD>Line:

</TD><TD>Stanford 1/28/2007 8:00 PM - (EST)
+175
</TD></TR></TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>

:eye:

Well...If I could not win it glad U did...You were shittin early though junior werent ya:+textinb3

I had ucla as well. They were up what, 17 at one point?

2-2 today, 1-1 ncaa and 1-1 nba...up 17 giving 4 and lose and get hooked on a game that should have been a non sweater...

dirty

EOG Master

yea they were SB....Hell the other night I had Toronto -7.5 in the NBA...up 12 with 40 seconds left....won by 6.... I thought I had that Sucker in the bag

mofome

Banned

Well...If I could not win it glad U did...You were shittin early though junior werent ya:+textinb3

yeah, i counted it was an L, but figured the -1.5 2nd was easy anyway. ended up hitting each. not to mention
<TABLE width=650><TBODY><TR><TD>Outcome:</TD><TD>Win</TD></TR><TR><TD>Sport / Period:</TD><TD>NBA Basketball / Game </TD></TR><TR><TD>Line:
</TD><TD>Washington Wizards 1/28/2007 6:05:01 PM - (EST)
-5 -110
<TABLE width=650><TBODY><TR><TD>Wager Type:</TD><TD>Spread</TD></TR><TR><TD>Outcome:</TD><TD>Win</TD></TR><TR><TD>Sport / Period:</TD><TD>NCAA Basketball / Game </TD></TR><TR><TD>Line:
</TD><TD>West Virginia 1/28/2007 2:00:01 PM - (EST)
-4? -110
<TABLE width=650><TBODY><TR><TD>Outcome:</TD><TD>Win</TD></TR><TR><TD>Sport / Period:</TD><TD>NCAA Basketball / Game </TD></TR><TR><TD>Line:
</TD><TD>Marquette/South Florida 1/28/2007 2:00 PM - (EST)
Over 131 -110

</TD><TD>Virginia Tech 1/28/2007 3:30 PM - (EST)
+185
<TABLE width=650><TBODY><TR><TD>Outcome:</TD><TD>Win</TD></TR><TR><TD>Sport / Period:</TD><TD>NBA Basketball / Game </TD></TR><TR><TD>Line:
</TD><TD>Milwaukee Bucks 1/28/2007 3:35:01 PM - (EST)
-1? -110
<TABLE width=650><TBODY><TR><TD>Outcome:</TD><TD>Win</TD></TR><TR><TD>Sport / Period:</TD><TD>NCAA Basketball / Game </TD></TR><TR><TD>Line:
</TD><TD>Duke 1/28/2007 5:30:01 PM - (EST)
-10 -110
<TABLE width=650><TBODY><TR><TD>Outcome:</TD><TD>Win</TD></TR><TR><TD>Sport / Period:</TD><TD>NHL Hockey / Game </TD></TR><TR><TD>Line:
</TD><TD>Detroit Red Wings 1/28/2007 3:35:01 PM - (EST)
-1? +165

unfortunately i lost on buffalo, or else it was a perfect little day.

:+excited-