WOULD YOU STILL POST???

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
Re: WOULD YOU STILL POST???

LOL Rainbow. Thanks.

In all honesty, it is rather in-expensive to host a simple board. If you have all the perks we have at EOG, it is quite more expensive. I will do what I can to supply a place for us to post for as long as I possibly can.

janus

EOG Dedicated

neteller is different than these sites....

no doubt, but the question was geared toward determining how accurate his past expectations have been about recent events in an attempt to validate his current expectations about the future... anyone who got shocked by pinnacle & neteller shouldnt get any credence lent to their expectations about what the DOJ or books are going to do next. personally i was shocked by them both.

dirty

EOG Master

Pinnacle should have been a shock as it was to everyone...But back in November Neteller released a statement they would cease all operations with US Customers and Gaming sites. we were all just waiting for the other foot to Drop.....

ClubmanCoop

EOG Veteran

LOL Rainbow. Thanks.

In all honesty, it is rather in-expensive to host a simple board. If you have all the perks we have at EOG, it is quite more expensive. I will do what I can to supply a place for us to post for as long as I possibly can.

If the forums lose revenue from books not keeping banners up, how long will that last :+clueless

BOL

:finger004 Bush

Clubs Canuck Booking Agent opening soon.....:+textinb3