BetonSports latest news

Gorilla

EOG Member
Re: BetonSports latest news

Count me as another one who didn't even know about this place until the BOS debacle. I used Millenium, and had never heard a bad thing about them. Now, I am afraid to send money to any offshore. FYI, I have sent BOS a few emails recently with no response. Thanks for the update, Eric...I am just curious where you are getting your information...did they actually email you, or answer the phone?

eric_78

EOG Enthusiast

I get my info on BoS anywhere I can these days, the civil case hearing date is listed in the court dockets. I have gotten responses from BoS when I email usually the same day, I also talked to them on the phone no longer then two weeks ago and was told they were expecting a bulk of their funds this week if the proccessors lived up to the date they told BoS. Try thier phone number and emailing them for any info you can get. I will be contacting them later this week myself to find out if anything is happening.

I will drop them an email to see what's going on. Good news you'd hope. This has dragged on for too long.

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]UPCOMING EVENTS:[/FONT]​
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]March 2, 2007

9:30 a.m. - Evidentiary hearing/Waiver Hearing before U.S. Magistrate Judge Mary Ann Medler for all defendants.
[/FONT]​
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]

We should have positive news before the end of this month.

I will let you know.

Regards
BETonSPORTS

sean1

EOG Dedicated

Come on guys. They are long gone. I would not pay 1/10 of 1 cent on the dollar for betonsports balances and I usually have a pretty good sense for these things.

They are broke and in hiding.

The only chance anyone has of collecting anything is to sue the directors personally, but even then, corporate structure would probably offer them immunity.

-Sean

Come on guys. They are long gone. I would not pay 1/10 of 1 cent on the dollar for betonsports balances and I usually have a pretty good sense for these things.

They are broke and in hiding.

The only chance anyone has of collecting anything is to sue the directors personally, but even then, corporate structure would probably offer them immunity.

-Sean

:+signs8-3

ShavenCoinpurse

EOG Dedicated

The Company is owed substantial funds from various financial processors.

The majority of these had promised to send the funds due to us by the end of January.

We are still awaiting these funds.

All processors and advertisers owing refunds have been issued formal notices, demanding repayment of our funds to an account being supervised by the Antiguan Gaming Authority, so that we may begin the process of paying all our staff and creditors (including customers)

We will rigorously pursue the funds owing to us so that we can make the payments that are due.

We apologise that this is taking longer than we had anticipated, but we are doing everything in our power to bring this to a conclusion as soon as possible

As soon as there is substantial progress in recovering our funds we will;

1) Update the Website www.betonsports.com
2) Inform all of the online forums that payments are being made.
3) Contact all clients who have already came forward via email and/or telephone and confirm details of the payment.

Regards

BETonSPORTS

THE HITMAN

EOG Dedicated

The Company is owed substantial funds from various financial processors.

The majority of these had promised to send the funds due to us by the end of January.

We are still awaiting these funds.

All processors and advertisers owing refunds have been issued formal notices, demanding repayment of our funds to an account being supervised by the Antiguan Gaming Authority, so that we may begin the process of paying all our staff and creditors (including customers)

We will rigorously pursue the funds owing to us so that we can make the payments that are due.

We apologise that this is taking longer than we had anticipated, but we are doing everything in our power to bring this to a conclusion as soon as possible

As soon as there is substantial progress in recovering our funds we will;

1) Update the Website www.betonsports.com
2) Inform all of the online forums that payments are being made.
3) Contact all clients who have already came forward via email and/or telephone and confirm details of the payment.

Regards

BETonSPORTS
Allllll Right !! This is great news from them.

I wont hold my breath..You`d think they could have paid out some players..But no..Total stiff job so far..GOOD LUCK TO US..

I held my breath and passed out already. I got the same email today as Shaven. The real trial is starting soon. Hopefully they drop the deal and just arrest all of the bastards.

dirty

EOG Master

guys I am not saying they are going to pay....but it has to mean a little something that they are still answering emails and responding.... it at least gives a little glimmer of hope

frankjohnson

EOG Dedicated

The difficulty I have is the story that the "processors" aren't returning their money. When Pinnacle went down they paid as have others. They didn't say their money was held for six months routinely before being transferred to them by the processors. Now after the bust and the restraining order there may have been legal concerns re processors transfering funds then in their hands to bos but not before. I think the story that the processors had six months of their receipts on the day of the bust is bullshit. I mean we're talking about legitimate credit card companies and transfer agents. Not a bunch of crooks who thought to steal from bos. But there seems to be some reaons to believe and like everyone I'll stay optimistic.