EOG IT HAS BEEN REAL NICE POSTING HERE BUT.

rainbow

EOG Master
ITS TIME FOR ME TO MOVE ON, I WILL REALLY MISS POSING HERE ALOT, BUT I HAVE NO CHOICE RIGHT NOW, I HAVE TO REALLY START CONCENTRATING ON GETTING ME ANOTHER JOB, I JUST HAVE TOO MANY OBLIGATIONS RIGHT NOW, EOG WILL ALWAYS BE MY #1 FORUM, IF EVERYTHING WORKS OUT FOR ME I WILL BE BACK ON MY FREE TIME TO POST AGAIN, UBETDATA, I GUESS YOU WERE RIGHT WHEN YOU SAID YESTERDAY RAINBOW WILL BE NEXT, WHAT YOU DONT UNDERSTAND AT THIS TIME I HAVE NO CHOICE, BUT ANYWAY THEY HAVE ALOT OF SMART PEOPLE ON THIS FORUM, AND ITS NO SUCH THING AS YOU KNOW IT ALL, I USE TO THINK I KNEW IT ALL, BUT HOW SO FALSE THAT WAS, I DIDN?T EVEN KNOW HALF OF IT, MUCHLESS KNOW IT ALL, I?VE LEARNED ALOT OVER THE YEARS IN THIS BUSINES, I?VE LEARNED WHEN YOU ARE DOWN AND OUT IF YOU DONT DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT, NOTHING WILL HAPPEN, SO ITS TIME TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT, I WILL MISS EVERYONE AT THE EOG, I HOPE EVERYONE REALLY UNDERSTANDS...

RealSlimShady

EOG Dedicated
Re: EOG IT HAS BEEN REAL NICE POSTING HERE BUT.

Bye for now, Rainbow. Hopefully we'll see you back here again soon when you straighten things out on the job front.

The Devil

EOG Master

IS YOUR PLACE CLOSING DOWN RAINBOW?????

GOOD LUCK FINDING A NEW JOB.......

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"

Your threads & thoughts will be missed rainbow, and we look forward to your return........ (Just make it a QUICK return!)

Katie

EOG Master

i'm sorry to hear this, rain...best of luck! maybe you can check in front time to time to let everyone know how you're doing?? i will miss your posts...you seem to be a genuinely nice and thoughtful guy.

NickPappagiorgio

EOG Dedicated

Rainbow, we will miss your knowledge and insight. Good Luck in your future endeavors and I hope to see you post here again soon.

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar

Rainbow, you are one solid contributor. These forums are all about learning and I have learned from your posts. Thank you for that. I hope to see you around as often as possible and thank you for taking the time to share your experiences with us as well. Best wishes to you.

will miss your insight maybe you can post less frequently:cheers

roach23

Banned

Take care Rainbow. And while you're quitting posting, quit smoking while you're at it.

rainbow,

You will be missed, since you are one of my favorite posters...

BOL,

THE SHRINK

UBetData

EOG Senior Member

Rainbow,

Inside you're probably a great guy, but the attitude can become a problem everywhere you go (family, friends and work).

Many times you can learn more from acting like you don't know, then acting like you know everything. Just a piece of advice.

Although we didn't hit it off, I wish you All The Best in whatever the future holds for you.

God Bless

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

Go find that Pot of Gold Buddy!

Best of Luck.

dirty

EOG Master

Please let this be a Joke about the Mo I am leaving Thread....

But if not you will be sorely Misses Rainbow. I have always enjoyed your posts and good luck finding a job and in the future. Stay in Touch

Rainbow!! What does looking for a job have to do with posting??

Surely you are not going to be searching for a job, say late in the evening and on weekends. Hell searching for a job can have alot of down time!!

I like reading your posts, so even if you have to cut back you should still post from time to time!! jmo!!

GOOD LUCK MAY'N!!!

Katie

EOG Master

Rainbow!! What does looking for a job have to do with posting??

Surely you are not going to be searching for a job, say late in the evening and on weekends. Hell searching for a job can have alot of down time!!

I like reading your posts, so even if you have to cut back you should still post from time to time!! jmo!!

GOOD LUCK MAY'N!!!

well said, may'n!

Salo

EOG Dedicated

Take care Rainbow, I hope everything works out for you.

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

We understand Rainbow.....

Best of luck, and come back when u can...

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!

Rainbow good luck to you sir. I found your posts to be very informative and your stories of the old bookie days are truly entertaining. One of my favs to read at EOG. Take care.

:cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers

Lawrence

EOG Dedicated

Rainbow, your extensive insight and knowledge will be sorely missed here. Good luck, and please try and stop by often

ITS TIME FOR ME TO MOVE ON, I WILL REALLY MISS POSING HERE ALOT, BUT I HAVE NO CHOICE RIGHT NOW, I HAVE TO REALLY START CONCENTRATING ON GETTING ME ANOTHER JOB, I JUST HAVE TOO MANY OBLIGATIONS RIGHT NOW, EOG WILL ALWAYS BE MY #1 FORUM, IF EVERYTHING WORKS OUT FOR ME I WILL BE BACK ON MY FREE TIME TO POST AGAIN, UBETDATA, I GUESS YOU WERE RIGHT WHEN YOU SAID YESTERDAY RAINBOW WILL BE NEXT, WHAT YOU DONT UNDERSTAND AT THIS TIME I HAVE NO CHOICE, BUT ANYWAY THEY HAVE ALOT OF SMART PEOPLE ON THIS FORUM, AND ITS NO SUCH THING AS YOU KNOW IT ALL, I USE TO THINK I KNEW IT ALL, BUT HOW SO FALSE THAT WAS, I DIDN?T EVEN KNOW HALF OF IT, MUCHLESS KNOW IT ALL, I?VE LEARNED ALOT OVER THE YEARS IN THIS BUSINES, I?VE LEARNED WHEN YOU ARE DOWN AND OUT IF YOU DONT DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT, NOTHING WILL HAPPEN, SO ITS TIME TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT, I WILL MISS EVERYONE AT THE EOG, I HOPE EVERYONE REALLY UNDERSTANDS...

Why did you come back?? Nobody missed you clown. I also find it hard to believe that the self proclaimed know it all has to find a job in this industry. I mean come on you know everyone in this industry like a brother and have apparently wore everyones shoes. Oh I almost forgot you have forgotten more about this industry than most of us will ever learn. You are a nothing that likes to spew a bunch of crap and expect all of us to eat it up. Do us all a real favor and post something that we would all love to see and agree on which is your real "LAST POST".

"The ROOKIE"

The General

I like rainbow a lot so let's all just respect everyones opinions like adults and learn from what we read.

Please General this idiot belittles anyone that disagrees with him. He needs to leave.

The General

In no way do I think rainbow needs to leave this gambling forum. He is obviously knowledgeable and actually creates gambling discussion.

Hache Man

Rainbow is very knowledgeable and an assett to any forum........ :thumbsup

janus

EOG Dedicated

I like rainbow a lot so let's all just respect everyones opinions like adults and learn from what we read.

all due respect, general, but rainbow just started a thread today ripping on hoffa... someone rips on rainbow in a post (not a thread) & you ask them to play nice?

rainbow

EOG Master

Please General this idiot belittles anyone that disagrees with him. He needs to leave.
WHY DONT YOU DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND YOU LEAVE OR SINCE YOR ARE ALREADY IN COSTA RICA NAME A PLACE AND TIME AND WE WILL SEE IF YOU CAN MAKE ME LEAVE...

janus

EOG Dedicated

WHY DONT YOU DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND YOU LEAVE OR SINCE YOR ARE ALREADY IN COSTA RICA NAME A PLACE AND TIME AND WE WILL SEE IF YOU IF YOU CAN MAKE ME LEAVE...

you still here?

WHY DONT YOU DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND YOU LEAVE OR SINCE YOR ARE ALREADY IN COSTA RICA NAME A PLACE AND TIME AND WE WILL SEE IF YOU CAN MAKE ME LEAVE...

Big Oak tree in Escazu at noon. What are we in the 5th grade again.

The General

all due respect, general, but rainbow just started a thread today ripping on hoffa... someone rips on rainbow in a post (not a thread) & you ask them to play nice?

I wish everyone to play nice but that will never happen because trying to police it just leaves us in an argument over censorship unless bad and blatant slander which is easier to understand by all. Just another day on the boards. It' all good.

Hache Man

Cmon guys, Rainbow never said he was leaving because of ridiculous reasons like others have in the past.

He said he was leaving for a while to concentrate on some personal decisions which he may have already taken care of.......

janus

EOG Dedicated

Cmon guys, Rainbow never said he was leaving because of ridiculous reasons like others have in the past.

He said he was leaving for a while to concentrate on some personal decisions which he may have already taken care of.......

"WHOEVER JUST MOVED MY THREAD JUST MOVED ME"

:+clueless