Archangel's NBA season long thread

Archangel8

EOG Veteran
I've decided it would be alot more simple for me to keep all my picks in one thread for record purposes...had a good night last night with Dal covering easily. hopefully i can keep it up and we can all make some more money.
decent card tonight and have a few picks. I like two games straight up and have three which i gotta a lean on and will simply throw them in a parlay with the two

straight up: San Antonio -15, Milwaukee +6 1/2

parlay: San Antonio -15, Milwaukee +6 1/2, NY over 194, Was over 205 1/2

parlay #2: the above four plus Cleveland +2

season record 1-0 :houra

Archangel8

EOG Veteran
Re: Archangel's NBA season long thread

horrible loss by SA in the fourth...missed the cover by 2...the Wash and NY over were winners but didn't play them straight up..only in the parlay....hopefully can tie the day with a Mil win...GL all

Archangel8

EOG Veteran

sorry guys...bad day today...Milwaukee didn't even bother putting up a fight. Should have just taken Chi at the half to cover my ass....well it's over and done with...can't do nothing but hope for a better day tomorrow..laying off parlays from now on...sorry to those who followed today...GL all and have a great playoffs weekend

Archangel8

EOG Veteran

split night last night with an easy win from Boston and Houston choking in the fourth....two plays for today

Milwaukee +5 1/2

San Antonio -9

GL

Archangel8

EOG Veteran

great day yesterday...going 2-0...hopefully we can keep it up....
for the first play today, i'm going with:

Orlando +4 1/2.....

be back in a few minutes with the rest of the plays tonight....looking at Golden State tonight also....after a hard loss...

season record...4-3

Archangel8

EOG Veteran

final picks today will be Miami +1 and Memphis +12......decided not to play Golden State....too hard to cap...could swing either way

good luck to all that follow...

season record...4-3

Archangel8

EOG Veteran

decent day today....was hoping to go 3-0 but 2-1 aint bad....had Orlando moneyline +177 also but didn't post it...Memephis couldn't keep it close enough...will be back tomorrow with some picks...
Good luck to all following and capping on their own

YTD: 6-4 or 60%

Archangel8

EOG Veteran

alright guys...got two picks today.....

Philadelphia -2

Milwaukee +9....

leaning on Wash and Orl also...but probably gonna lay off these two

Good luck to all and hopefully we can keep this streak up

YTD: 6-4 or 60%

Archangel8

EOG Veteran

just for kicks....I'm gonna play a little Milwaukee ML +450
not going to be part of my record though...Gl all

Archangel8

EOG Veteran

scratch the lean on Orlando..

summary of today:

Phi -3
Milwaukee +9 1/2

Milwaukee ML +450 just for fun
lean on Wash

sorry for all the mix up...Gl to all

Archangel8

EOG Veteran

split the night again...glad i'm laid odd my leans though...both Orl and Wash were losers...Mil is just a horrible team right now..can't get anything going their way...will keep an eye on them though....be back tomorrow...gonna go get liquored up right now...good luck all

YTD: 7-5 58%

Archangel8

EOG Veteran

large card....wednesday's play are:

Charlotte +7
Cleveland -11
New York +8 1/2
Memphis +11 1/2

leans on New Orleans +8 1/2, Houston +8, Milwaukee +10, Minnesota -2

Archangel8

EOG Veteran

juiced out again tonight....well look on the brighter side...could've actually lost alot more....should've played my leans though...went 3 out of 4 on those...well taking Thursday off....don't see anything i like...good luck to all those who decide to play though...

YTD: 9-7

Archangel8

EOG Veteran

Friday plays....:

Orlando -9
Wash +5

leans are on Charlotte +11 and San Antonio -12
good luck all...and hopefully we'll cash tonight

Archangel8

EOG Veteran

another day of juicing out....can't seem to pick 2 winners....but then again at least i'm not picking 2 losers......will try harder...pretty soon i'm gonna have to force another pick...maybe go with the leans...we'll see how this week ends first..

Archangel8

EOG Veteran

i should have played my leans yesterday again...went 2-0 with those...San Antonio murdering Memphis and Charlotte winning outright against the Lakers...who were giving 11...crazy...well have three picks for Saturday....

Philadelphia +5

Miami +7..maybe even 7 1/2 will wait for line movement later in the afternoon

Golden State -9....somewhat of a forced play...not really loving the Warriors...but really hating Charlotte...

good luck all..and have a great weekend guys....

YTD:10-8

Archangel8

EOG Veteran

great night yesterday...3-0.....easy winners with the exception of Miami being some what of a close call....was going to play Portland also, but it didn't fall into my system that well.....3 plays for today...

LAL +3

Mil -1 1/2....gonna wait on this one and see if the line is gonna move to maybe -1

Det -7...bought half a point..this is my forced play of the day....

good luck all and hopefully we can contiue the streak...haven't lost a day this week so far....just a few pushes a few good days, and yesterday was really good.....

Archangel8

EOG Veteran

noticed alot of the public...is on San Antonio....considering LAL ML right now....i think they have a chance to win straight up.....blow out maybe.....interesting.......will wait a little longer beofre pulling the trigger on this one.....

Archangel8

EOG Veteran

got lucky today....held myself back from pulling the trigger on the Lakers ML...great start today...going 2-0 with Detroit pending....hopefully we can make this another 3-0 day...

YTD: 15-8...congrats to all..my goal is to finish the season off at close to 70%....:smokesmal

Archangel8

EOG Veteran

wow....another great day...Detroit is a winner...3-0...again!!!
hope some of you have been following...this week was one of my best this season..had two 2-1 days...three days of juicing out and a 6-0 weekend...hopefully I can continue doing this for the remainder of my time on eog...might be ending the NBA season a little early...thinking of a vacation in March...well congrats again to all that followed...will be back tomorrow with hopefully some more winners

YTD:16-8 :houra

Archangel8

EOG Veteran

good question...looking at tomorrow's card right now and not liking much...maybe have one or two play for tomorrow...will wait till tomorrow morning before i pull the trigger on anything...wanna see some of the line movement first....will post tomorrow...good luck to you

Archangel8

EOG Veteran

hey guys....today's card is a bit difficult...i have two mediocre picks..that i feel i need to play just cause it's early in the week and can't walk away playing nothing...

Charlotte +11....bought half a point

Utah -3 ..at -3 1/2 right now..will wait for a 3 or buy half a point again later

good luck all..and let's hope this streak continues.

Archangel8

EOG Veteran

wow....had a great run since friday...i was hoping to hit another home run tonight....but pushed instead...because Utah didn't fight for it in the end....well easy win by Charlotte SU....ended the weekend run 7-1..and still haven't had a losing day in over a week...will continue my quest to 70% tomorrow.

YTD: 17-9 65%

Archangel8

EOG Veteran

alright guys..benen studying some past games and outcomes...although the past week has been pretty good, i'm trying something new along with the old formula....and i will distinguish the two for those who are following and want to sit out for the first few days of trial and error....good luck.

Old formula picks: Cleveland -1 1/2, Sea +12

New formula picks : Wash -2, Bos +9

YTD: 17-9...

Archangel8

EOG Veteran

pretty good night yesterday...went 3 out of 4....going 2-0 with the new formula...as soon as Cleveland hit i thought about hedging my Seattle bet second half...been pushing with the old formula on these days...well congrats to all who followed..and let's keep it rolling tonight.. be back later with picks.

YTD: 20-10

Archangel8

EOG Veteran

Wednesday picks;

Milwaukee +9

Golden State +2

Philadelphia +6

good luck to all who follow...hope we keep rolling and cashing..

YTD : 20-10

Seattle +10

Archangel8

EOG Veteran

not a very good day today....first losing day in over a week...I was hoping Seattle would come through and get me to juice out again today...Mil and GS were fucking pathetic...hope tomorrow will be better..need to bounce back right away with a good wins...good luck all

YTD: 21-12-1..... 63%

Archangel8

EOG Veteran

going to try to bounce back with one big play today....

Miami -6....take it to the bank

good luck everyone.

YTD: 21-12-1

Archangel8

EOG Veteran

two losing days in a row....fucking Miami can't believe what they did yesterday...i would have rather seen them get blown the fuck out than come back and not cover..Wade with 10+ turnovers..hits consecutive free throws like it's nothing and finally misses when i need it the most..then dumb ass Haslem makes it the line and throws up two bricks that weren't even close...anyways sorry to all those who followed that last two days...i'll try a harder today....going crazy today with 8 picks...yes 8

New Jersey +4 (bought half a point)
Golden State +2
Boston +7 (bought half a point)
Cleveland -7
Atlanta +1
Milwaukee +11
Denver -10
Chicago -2

feel free to fade me....good luck to all

Archangel8

EOG Veteran

juiced out yesterday...could have been alot worse...i have given up on my new strategy and will stick with only the old now...hopefully we can bounce back...

NY +5

leans on Charlotte -3 1/2 and Milwaukee +5

YTD: 25-17-1

Archangel8

EOG Veteran

good day yesterday...bouncing back...with a SU win from NY...took Sunday off because i've been studying the big bowl game...as i've posted in the football forum, had some inside info telling me to take the bears as they predict the line will also drop to 6 and they will have the lead in the 3rd and start running the clock...also after a few hours of rain, the field will begin breaking down as the game progresses. therefor creating good potential for the under...the results of this game will not be included in my NBA record but my play is Chicago and the UNDER!!! going big on the UNDER...good luck all and have a great Superbowl Sunday..

YTD: 26-17-1

Archangel8

EOG Veteran

had a decent Superbowl....the game had me sweating...that last drive by the Colts was a beautiful fix for the under!!!! just wished i had gone with the Colts instead of Chicago...still turned out pretty good cause i went large on the under...played the under 2nd half also....knew this game wasn't gonna gap..i was thinking bout betting under 10 in the fourth quarter during the live betting also...anyways for today i have one play and one lean i'm more than likely gonna lay off on

Charlotte +9

lean on Houston -6

YTD: 26-17-1

Archangel8

EOG Veteran

sorry bout the mix up....I am no longer playing Charlotte!!!!!!!!

Instead i will only have one play today of Houston!!!!

:doh1