DAISUKE MATSUZAKA COMMERCIAL!!!

SOFTBALL DAVE

EOG Enthusiast
Re: DAISUKE MATSUZAKA COMMERCIAL!!!

THE YANKERS ARE SHITTING THE BED TRYING TO GET BACK INTO THE JAPANESE MARKET!!

NOW TOYATA!!!:doh1

YouTube - matsuzaka

ARE YOU KIDDING! THE YANKEES COULD BUY JAPAN IF THEY WANTED TO!!!!!
I HOPE THEY KEEP THE HYPE UP ON THIS GUY BECAUSE IT WILL MAKE IT THAT MUCH SWEETER WHEN THE YANKEES LIGHT HIS ASS UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:+textinb3 :+textinb3 :+textinb3 :+textinb3 :finger004 :finger004 :finger004 :+textinb3 :+excited- :houra :dancefool :+music1-6 :party :cheers LOVE YA TONY!

roach23

Banned

WTF does everyone who live in virginia either like the BoSox or Yanks???

What happend to liking local teams like the Nats, O's or even the Braves since their AAA team is in Richmond?

SOFTBALL DAVE

EOG Enthusiast

WTF does everyone who live in virginia either like the BoSox or Yanks???

What happend to liking local teams like the Nats, O's or even the Braves since their AAA team is in Richmond?

I AM A BASEBALL FAN AND ENJOY WATCHING MANY TEAMS BUT HAVE ALWAYS BEEN A YANKEE FAN! MY WIFE IS A BRAVES FAN!! I WILL WATCH
THE NATS BECAUSE I KNOW ZIMMERMAN--- I WATCH THE METS BECUASE I KNOW DAVID WRIGHT---- I WATCH THE TWINS BECAUSE I KNOW MIKE CUUDDYER AND I FOLLOW BJ & JUSTIN UPTON WHO ARE UP IN COMING!!!!
ALL OF THESE GUYS ARE RIGHT HERE IN THE PLACE WHERE TONY AND I LIVE!! BUT STILL A YANKEE FAN FIRST!!!! THERE IS NOTHING LIKE THE BOSTON-YANKEE RIVALRY AND TONY AND I HAVE FUN WITH IT EVERY YEAR!!!:cheers

HE MAY NOT WIN A GAME!!! BUT HE'S KICKING THEIR ASS RIGHT NOW!!

CASHMAN HAD TO BEND OVER SO GEORGE COULD KICK HIM IN THE ASS!!

ROACH Virginia has no pro team! Also many people in our area are military, so you pull for who ever your father or grandad pulls for!! My grandad was a marine and a RED SOX!!

Now I'm a RED SOX fan!! Dave he's just a sissy!!! LOL!!!:finger004

roach23

Banned

Well you guys are lucky the Phillies are in the NL East and not the AL East. The Phillies are gonna mow everyone down this year.

Its a shame we have no interleague play vs the AL East this year. Nothing beats verbally harassing a Yanks or BoSox fan at a Phillies game.

SOFTBALL DAVE

EOG Enthusiast

Well you guys are lucky the Phillies are in the NL East and not the AL East. The Phillies are gonna mow everyone down this year.

Its a shame we have no interleague play vs the AL East this year. Nothing beats verbally harassing a Yanks or BoSox fan at a Phillies game.

MAYBE NEXT YEAR!:cheers

IT MUST BE TOUGH GIVING OUT ABUSE WHILE TAKING AN ASS WHIPPEN!! ONLY IN PHILLY!! LOL!!!

MRS MONTANA IS AN EAGLES FAN THOU!!

roach23

Banned

IT MUST BE TOUGH GIVING OUT ABUSE WHILE TAKING AN ASS WHIPPEN!! ONLY IN PHILLY!! LOL!!!

MRS MONTANA IS AN EAGLES FAN THOU!!

You might have shitty taste in sports teams, but i gotta hand it to you tony, you have good taste in ladies.

JohnnyDeMarco

EOG Addicted

Philles,
you better give your souls to GOD that your phils are not in the AL East. Pitching in the AL east is murder. I think the NIP the Sox paid a billion dollars for will be a bust. Im just glad the Bosox didnt get Helton yet. I think the Sox are learning though. to beat The Yanks they'll have to spend huge money. Im hoping that fat ass david Ortiz ( he kills the yanks) gets sickle cell.

Johnny taking a page out of BTJ'S book!!
Sickle cell!! I haven't heard that since I last listened to my RICHARD PRYOR BOOK SET!!

roach23

Banned

The Phillies starting rotaiton would be the 2nd best in the AL East behind toronto. And their bats would be just as good as any team in the AL East.

JohnnyDeMarco

EOG Addicted

bats just as good? the Yanks scored more run than anyone in MLB last year. the phils have Ryan Howard and chase Utley. Would Utley start in the AL? where? the phillies took a yank castoff and made him their closer. who was that flame thrower the red sox got last year from the NL east? beckett? what was his era? like 5?