why in the shit was my thread moved?

mofome

Banned
nfl
ncaab

talk with pete
bg
and hitdogg

why would it be moved to the NCAAB forum?

fuck this place is weird. delete it or put it here. its not a college basketball thread

:hung

Bucsfan67

EOG Master
Re: why in the shit was my thread moved?

Mo it was moved because we have asked that picks threads be put in the picks forums for their sport...

There was a copy put in nfl, and in college basketball for your picks for today...

thats all it was

mofome

Banned

Mo it was moved because we have asked that picks threads be put in the picks forums for their sport...

There was a copy put in nfl, and in college basketball for your picks for today...

thats all it was

no, thats not all it was. it was my thread and reply to 3 other things.

nevermind, fuck this place is fucking dreadful. i just wanted to have one thread for the day and stay out of other ones. but i cant even do that.

fuck this place is fucking dreadful. i just wanted to have one thread for the day and stay out of other ones. but i cant even do that.

Your attention whoring is beyond pathetic. Do us all a fucking favor and kill yourself. :houra

mofome

Banned

Your attention whoring is beyond pathetic. Do us all a fucking favor and kill yourself. :houra

this from the faaggot clown that cried after being booted by therx?

:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

all i wanted to do was make one thread, not much there sport. stop trying to read too much into things, you're not that bright. why dont you do us a favore and pick your first ever winner?

:+excited-

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

Let's all have a few cocktails, watch and win a few bets and if you do real well.....maybe rent you a fine piece of ass after the game!:dancefool :dancefool :dancefool :dancefool :dancefool :dancefool :dancefool

mofome

Banned

you know whats most comical, k-none? well, aside from how bad you are at fantasy baseball, its the fact that i never speak to you but you seek my attention anyway. you call me the 'attention whore'.
:+clueless

you go out of your way to get my attention and i never ask for yours.

you sweat me a bit too much, sweetie pie.

:houra :houra :houra

mofome

Banned

Let's all have a few cocktails, watch and win a few bets and if you do real well.....maybe rent you a fine piece of ass after the game!:dancefool :dancefool :dancefool :dancefool :dancefool :dancefool :dancefool

eog fucking blows. bucsfan is an idiot. i cant make a normal thread without him moving it. and of course, hes never wrong, my thread just didnt belong. instead he put it in 8 different forums that i dont post on.

girls arent a problem.

mofome

Banned

have you been drinking with shawn gotti?

no, but you dont know jack squat.
:)

bucs talks shit in my threads (edits my posts and talks shit) after he puts me on post review. how bold. im guessing you wont see this, but ive got your email

:cheers

bucs went nuts and changes everything all b/c i had one normal thread

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

no, but you dont know jack squat.

bucs talks shit in my threads (edits my posts and talks shit) after he puts me on post review. how bold. im guessing you wont see this, but ive got your email

bucs went nuts and changes everything all b/c i had one normal thread

More lies...

I have not edited any post of yours, and did not say ONE RUDE THING to you today....

You are the one, that constantly goes on a rampage around here, talking down to everyone...

And i dont "talk shit" in your threads either....

mofome

Banned

thats simply a lie.

you called me an 'idiot' and thats fine and you also editted my posts in the NFL room and said something about my baseball record. only a mod could do that...who was it then, sport.

btw, you've not won in any sport ive seen. you're very talented.

mofome

Banned

and how can you say 'more lies'

i dont lie about you, idiot. you act as if i spread slander about you all over the place. all i did is state whats factual.
get a grip.

anyway. u enjoy the SB. i really dont care about you or what you do. you're pathetic, in every way.

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

You can think i'm pathetic if u want, thats they type of person you are, not me....however, facts are facts, whether you like me or not, and I will say one last time

I DID NOT EDIT ANY POST OF YOURS, I CALLED YOU NO NAMES, AND I HAVE NO CLUE WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT BASEBALL....

The only time i used the word idiot, was when i said i didnt want this idiot dumbass ruining your day....that is because you called me an idiot in one post and a dumbass in another....i was referring to myself, not you

I dont know if you are just making up the stuff about baseball, or someone else did it as a joke, but i DID NOT EDIT ANYTHING of yours

So at least hate me and make fun of me for the right reasons....

mofome

Banned

You can think i'm pathetic if u want, thats they type of person you are, not me....however, facts are facts, whether you like me or not, and I will say one last time

I DID NOT EDIT ANY POST OF YOURS, I CALLED YOU NO NAMES, AND I HAVE NO CLUE WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT BASEBALL....

The only time i used the word idiot, was when i said i didnt want this idiot dumbass ruining your day....that is because you called me an idiot in one post and a dumbass in another....i was referring to myself, not you

I dont know if you are just making up the stuff about baseball, or someone else did it as a joke, but i DID NOT EDIT ANYTHING of yours

So at least hate me and make fun of me for the right reasons....

hate?
i dont have any emotion about you, sorry, dude.

the kind of person i am? yeah, you're better than me in some way, sure, that makes sense.

ok, well then some other 'mod' did that? hmmmmm :+clueless eogmods not being honest? not the first time, kinda like when the mods changed my passwords and posted under my name before and claimed it was me. that was nice.

look, dude, one of you editted my posts in the NFL room and said something about a bad baseball record. its fine that i finished bases poorly, but for a mod to edit my post and say that, well thats fucking pathetic. thats eog.com. the mods can do anything, no rules, just be a jackass. and its fine to be a jackass, but at least allow me to reply.

bucs, i cant express this clearly enough, i just dont care anymore dude. i posted a NORMALL thread in the Main room. one normal thread with Many topics on it and you moved it for some reason. then one of you editted my posts talking shit. it was either you or deeds, neither of you can cap for shit, so i really dont care anyway.

why not just be honest, clowns?

just shut up bucs, its done with. no one cares anymore

:dancefool

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

hate?
i dont have any emotion about you, sorry, dude.

the kind of person i am? yeah, you're better than me in some way, sure, that makes sense.

ok, well then some other 'mod' did that? hmmmmm :+clueless eogmods not being honest? not the first time, kinda like when the mods changed my passwords and posted under my name before and claimed it was me. that was nice.

look, dude, one of you editted my posts in the NFL room and said something about a bad baseball record. its fine that i finished bases poorly, but for a mod to edit my post and say that, well thats fucking pathetic. thats eog.com. the mods can do anything, no rules, just be a jackass. and its fine to be a jackass, but at least allow me to reply.

bucs, i cant express this clearly enough, i just dont care anymore dude. i posted a NORMALL thread in the Main room. one normal thread with Many topics on it and you moved it for some reason. then one of you editted my posts talking shit. it was either you or deeds, neither of you can cap for shit, so i really dont care anyway.

why not just be honest, clowns?

just shut up bucs, its done with. no one cares anymore

:dancefool

The only thing i care about is you accusing me of things i didnt do....

mofome

Banned

The only thing i care about is you accusing me of things i didnt do....

well, then you cant be upset about me calling you an idiot.

ok, that was a joke.

look, i stated i would only have one thread here. i got some emails on myspace and hotmail with peolpe who said they wanted me to post on eog and they were right, its a good place and ken took down that disgusting avatar. so i said i would make one thread a day and not really post in other peoples threads. people get upset when you explain things and thats fine, i would not post in anyone elses thread and, instead, i would just make one thread a day with my thoughts and pals. thats it, fairly simple. i was here for a few hours last night and the thread has 1K views and over 100 replies, not a bad thing.
then today i come on and post about 4 different topics, the least of which was NCAAB, and you move it. i couldnt find my post that i had made in the main room and that was b/c you moved it. you should not have moved it. people talk about Everything on the main board and i had posts to 3 different peolpe, but you didnt care, you're bucs and you do anything you want.

then i deleted my posts in the threads in the NCAAB and NFL forums b/c they DID NOT BELONG THERE. i did not say anything about you, i simply deleted everything b/c someone moved those posts into a forum that they did not belong in. then i go back to see what 'cannon' said, and i see that one of you mods made edits talking shit in that thread. you changed My posts that said NOTHING and said something about my baseball record...for some reason...
maybe it was supposed to look like an edit about your record. your record stunk and it said something about being down 87 units and falling. so either it was a mod talking shit about me or someone making it seem like i was talking about you. i doubt the latter.
none of you admit it, so we know, for a fact, one of the mods is a scum bad liar. thats a fact. one of you changed posts and is not claiming that. thats eog.com. thats what eog represents.

how interesting.

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

well, then you cant be upset about me calling you an idiot.

ok, that was a joke.

look, i stated i would only have one thread here. i got some emails on myspace and hotmail with peolpe who said they wanted me to post on eog and they were right, its a good place and ken took down that disgusting avatar. so i said i would make one thread a day and not really post in other peoples threads. people get upset when you explain things and thats fine, i would not post in anyone elses thread and, instead, i would just make one thread a day with my thoughts and pals. thats it, fairly simple. i was here for a few hours last night and the thread has 1K views and over 100 replies, not a bad thing.
then today i come on and post about 4 different topics, the least of which was NCAAB, and you move it. i couldnt find my post that i had made in the main room and that was b/c you moved it. you should not have moved it. people talk about Everything on the main board and i had posts to 3 different peolpe, but you didnt care, you're bucs and you do anything you want.

then i deleted my posts in the threads in the NCAAB and NFL forums b/c they DID NOT BELONG THERE. i did not say anything about you, i simply deleted everything b/c someone moved those posts into a forum that they did not belong in. then i go back to see what 'cannon' said, and i see that one of you mods made edits talking shit in that thread. you changed My posts that said NOTHING and said something about my baseball record...for some reason...
maybe it was supposed to look like an edit about your record. your record stunk and it said something about being down 87 units and falling. so either it was a mod talking shit about me or someone making it seem like i was talking about you. i doubt the latter.
none of you admit it, so we know, for a fact, one of the mods is a scum bad liar. thats a fact. one of you changed posts and is not claiming that. thats eog.com. thats what eog represents.

how interesting.

Mo, ALL YOU WOULD HAVE HAD TO SAY WAS, hey man, that wasnt a picks thread, im gonna keep all my posts in one thread, etc, something like that.....When i moved it to nfl and college, your other posts were not there yet...it takes a minute or so to go in there , and click what u need to move it, copy it, etc....when i was doing that, there was only one post, your picks.....that is the ONLY REASON i moved it.....

Then u came out calling me a dumbass, idiot, etc, right off the bat....

I even moved it back,and then u went off on that...

I NEVER SAW where u said you were gonna just post one thread a day with your thoughts......

This sure isnt how i want to spend my superbowl sunday either..

contrary to popular belief, i dont have anything against you...

you make fun of my baseball record, when yours was worse, and you bragged to all of us, how you were better than us, etc...You dont see me going around laughing at you about that, cuz i know how it goes...you can be great one minute, not hit anything the next......

So i will say once again, i did not EDIT ANYTHING, in any of your posts, the only edit i see on them, is where u went in and changed it....In fact, anytime an edit is made on a thread, it keeps the track of it...U can see anyone who did anything to the thread....and only thing that comes up is bucsfan67 moved to NFL, and bucsfan67 copied to CBB..

you can choose to believe that or not, but its the truth....

mofome

Banned

Mo, ALL YOU WOULD HAVE HAD TO SAY WAS, hey man, that wasnt a picks thread, im gonna keep all my posts in one thread, etc, something like that.....When i moved it to nfl and college, your other posts were not there yet...it takes a minute or so to go in there , and click what u need to move it, copy it, etc....when i was doing that, there was only one post, your picks.....that is the ONLY REASON i moved it.....

Then u came out calling me a dumbass, idiot, etc, right off the bat....

I even moved it back,and then u went off on that...

I NEVER SAW where u said you were gonna just post one thread a day with your thoughts......

This sure isnt how i want to spend my superbowl sunday either..

contrary to popular belief, i dont have anything against you...

you make fun of my baseball record, when yours was worse, and you bragged to all of us, how you were better than us, etc...You dont see me going around laughing at you about that, cuz i know how it goes...you can be great one minute, not hit anything the next......

So i will say once again, i did not EDIT ANYTHING, in any of your posts, the only edit i see on them, is where u went in and changed it....In fact, anytime an edit is made on a thread, it keeps the track of it...U can see anyone who did anything to the thread....and only thing that comes up is bucsfan67 moved to NFL, and bucsfan67 copied to CBB..

you can choose to believe that or not, but its the truth....

fiction can be fun. i copied and pasted replies and ALL my posts were made within 4 minutes of eachother. AND i posted them ALL in the main forum. you did not move it and then suddenly replies were in the other forum. be honest, please. i made all my replies in 3 minutes.
:rolleyes:

then i said something and you didnt move it, you waited and then yapped in my thread and made it a big deal. fact is, you shouldnt have moved the therad in the first place. i did not make a post and leave some picks there, within 3 minutes i had 4 posts in one thread and they were to different peolpe who had addressed me.

again, I NEVER MADE FUN OF YOUR BASEBALL RECORD YOU RETARDED FUCK. when people jumped into Your threads, like cannon, i would tell them to lay off you. where in the fuck do u get this shit? i did NOT make fun of your record, i couldnt care less. i was up a ton and then i was not here for a long while, i went down at the end of the season, thats life. i dont care, i know baseball certainly better than you do. you're the goofball that came here as some touted capper. you were never up shit.
and again, i ...did. ..not...talk...shit...about....your ...record. i stated many times that i know you're a good bases man and told cannon not to run his mouth about you in my threads.
weird how you twist shit around
:rolleyes:

and NOOOOOOOOOOO FUCKING WAY. you are a lying scum bag. a mod can say something and have it not show up. bucs, I READ IT. i copied and pasted it and sent it to pete and hache already. i READ IT. it said 'down 87 units and falling, please help'

thats the fucking trust you lying sack of shit. damn, its interesting to know how you work. you claim to be honest, you are nothing but lies. i dont work here, i can say what i want and i dont care, i dont have a reason to lie, you do. you fucked up. you're worthless

mofome

Banned

its simple bucs, it is a FACT that one of you mods changed my post and then deleted your edit. that is a FACT. And cannon likely saw it, b/c he posted there and his post was the only reason i went back to check. and i copied and pasted it in an email to hache and pete. its a fucknig fact. you're a liar, i am not. you shouldnt have moved my thread, you shouldnt lie about the content of it, you shouldnt run your fucking mouth, and you shouldnt lie. too bad you do all of the above.

dirty

EOG Master

it is impossible for us to delete a edit we do

mofome

Banned

it is impossible for us to delete a edit we do

that is 100% false. you can make an edit and delete it, you did it. you are lying.

i copied and PASTED IT to hache and pete already. i read it, you're lying.

a mod cant change an edit

you expect anyone to believe that? you just DID. not maybe, YOU, 100%, DID.

mofome

Banned

its comical deeds, we were good pals, outside of the forums ive given anything i could to be a friend to you....but you lie to me still. this is not a question of maybe or maybe not. this is simply a lie. on my posts in the NFL room there were wrods there that i never wrote and i did not edit. that is a simple fact. my edits were marked down all withing 30 seconds of eachother, this was deleted Well after that, and we both know it. A mod deleted something they wrote. but you both Lie. its comical, someone was a dickhead, thats fine, but lying about it makes me laugh at you guys even more. you grade your contests and speak as if you have some kinda morals. support bushie and let bucs cry about online wagering when the real tragedy is whats going on overseas. a liar is a liar. typically we had fun, but you should be better than lying.
like old times, when one of you said i wrote something about your family (which i did not and no one could verify) and so i posted only in the dump fo a while. i was in a good mood and im currently in an even better mood, knowing that there are people who lie about their 'mod powers' is better comedy than even watching ID try to cap games.

mo - you really need to take your meds tonight...you have totally self-destructed...do urself a favor, get some professional help, sir. it's very important and things will be better if you do.

bucs and dirty - mo just wants the back and forth. if you guys talk to him outside of the forums, you should try to get him some help....its getting scary now....

mofome

Banned

no, cockpuuss, ive done nothing.

a mod editted muy post and then claimed not to. thats a fact, dont talk about things you dont know about. well, that would leave you silen for life.

:dancefool :dancefool :dancefool

Cannon

Banned

I hate it when MOMAN stops taking his meds. MOMAN we all worry about you. How is your ex in west Texas? She was a cutie.

mofome

Banned

I hate it when MOMAN stops taking his meds. MOMAN we all worry about you. How is your ex in west Texas? She was a cutie.

haha hey assnut.

she is well, she is still in school, dont fall in love.

i lose it when mods lie and make me have to get :+whipping . i copied and pasted the post to pete and hache, you should have read it. well, it was there when i went to read your post which was a while after i posted. so idk
:cocktail

all i know is someone editted and then lied. thats a nono.
im glad u are free

colts tonight?

i selected colts and fsu on the day. how nice

nedrow

EOG Dedicated

I'm going to stay tucked in watching it snow
from the view I see from my woodstove. It's going to be a cold snowy week... so far.
The Universe is unfolding as it is. Take Care.

----------
waking up sober after the superbowl
priceless
laKE EFFECT SNOW WARNING 10:00 AM -7;00 AM TUESDAY
BURN:smokesmal BIT ANIT BOO​