ARE KRYSTAL BURGERS LIKE WHITE CASTLES???

The Devil

EOG Master
JUST SAW KOBIYASHI EAT 97 OF THOSE SUCKERS AND JOEY CHESTNUT ATE 91..........I GOT SICK WATCHING THEM............

pvcpipe

EOG Master
Re: ARE KRYSTAL BURGERS LIKE WHITE CASTLES???

Here in the deep south, I'm not privy to White Castles. But I do love a good sackful of Krystals.

The Devil

EOG Master

WHITE CASTLES ARE ABOUT 2 1/2 BY 2 1/2 AND ABOUT 1 /16 THICK........WITH ONIONS AND PICKLES.......COMES IN A LIL SQUARE BOX.....

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar

I think I may get some for tonight. You guys are making me hungry. Their fries are good, too.

dirty

EOG Master

Truth be known they are owned by the same company or a former owner of one of them that sold and started a new company...

Krytal is exactly the same Devil....

They give you ass piss and you taste them for 3 days after you eat them on a good drunk

dirty

EOG Master

just looked at the history of each and

White Castle started in 1921 in Wichita, KS

Krystal Started in 1932 in Nashville, TV

The Devil

EOG Master

DOES KRYSTAL MAKE DOUBLE BURGERS ALSO.....2 BOTTOMS OF ROLLS AND ONLY 1 ROLL TOP???

The Devil

EOG Master

ON A GOOD DAY I CAN EAT 8 DOUBLE BURGERS BUT PAY DEARLY FOR THE REST OF THE DAY...................

ArchieBunker

EOG Dedicated

Dirty,

I don't think they're owned by the same company. White Castle does'nt franchise and Krystal's does. As far as taste goes, Castle's are better, IMO. I've eaten a lot of both and I prefer Castle's. 4 dbl cheese, 3 singles, fries and shake is hard to beat around 2 am.

dirty

EOG Master

Dirty,

I don't think they're owned by the same company. White Castle does'nt franchise and Krystal's does. As far as taste goes, Castle's are better, IMO. I've eaten a lot of both and I prefer Castle's. 4 dbl cheese, 3 singles, fries and shake is hard to beat around 2 am.

I checked it out and can't find any Correlation...what happened is the guy that started Krystal prolly ate a white castle and started making something similar.... just a guess...

Both are very similar and I can't tell much difference, but I don't get to eat White Castle too often as we don't have them in GA....

Yes Devil they do have Double Cheese Krystals....

I think they meat may be Kangaroo meat it is grey not Brown like most Hamburger Meat :+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3

The Devil

EOG Master

KANGAROO MAY NOT BE BAD......I HAVE TRIED OSTRICH AND BUFFALO AT FUDDRUCKERS........