Hey Dirty and MO: top 25 getting killed again.

nydoc

EOG Dedicated
Re: Hey Dirty and MO: top 25 getting killed again.

nice day! dont play the ml on the 5 unit plays, so i pushed usc, but saved the juice on ark. a very good day overall regardless of last 2 games!

Cannon

Banned

Finally a good day so far with California (LOSER) and Texas AM WINNER. 15-8-2. 42 1/2 units of winners and 19 units of losers + juice.

Sunday 1 play Florida St. + 8 1/2 2 units. I am also betting Micelli and Reb Sunday.

:houra Don't it make you wanna dance.:dancefool Don't it make you wanna smile.

Bet whatever you want on INDY moneyline. Then put a 7 point tease with Indy and the under.:party

dirty

EOG Master

Play the Tor/Clips over tomorrow and make it a clean sweep

Cannon

Banned

Dirty who are you betting in foots? Let me know if you have any other baskets.

dirty

EOG Master

I will probably take ATL but not decided on that one...

I am on the Colts tomorrow....

Cannon

Banned

I am going to stick with Indy ML not going against the history of 11-1.The 6-7 1/2 point favorites winning 11 out of 12 SU looks to juicy.

Ned

EOG Veteran

UHT's as favorites:

2001-02 Season 21-19-2
2002-03 Season 22-15-1
2003-04 Season 15-8-2
2004-05 Season 18-12-0
2005-06 Season 15-24-0
Current Season 15-8-1

Overall 106-86-6 55.2%

2001-02 Season 24-18-1
2002-03 Season 22-30-0
2003-04 Season 20-16-2
2004-05 Season 17-20-1
2005-06 Season 30-26-0
Current Season 20-11-1

Overall 133-121-5 52.4%

2001-02 Season 32-40-2
2002-03 Season 40-28-1
2003-04 Season 38-36-1
2004-05 Season 43-47-1
2005-06 Season 34-30-1
Current Season 17-20-0

Overall 204-201-6 50.4%

2001-02 Season 18-13-1
2002-03 Season 16-16-2
2003-04 Season 19-20-1
2004-05 Season 21-28-1
2005-06 Season 19-18-1
Current Season 11-7-1

Overall 104-102-7 50.5%

I'd be careful with these! UHT= UNRANKED HOME TEAM

These are having a banner year, but I'd caution playing these blindly, as over time, as you can see from the above, their is a regression to the mean of 50%. I think these can be used along with handicapping skills, but to play blindly is no more than a breakeven proposition.

Great Day Sat Cannon--Congrats.

With your help I'm 6-1 last 3 days--Jumped on Mecilli with the over in BYU:dancefool Going with his 12 unit today and the Colts.

GOL everyone:cheers

dirty

EOG Master

I have a lean to Detroit today as well....I played Tor -3 just a few minutes ago

Cannon

Banned

Missed Tor -3 will get Detroit for some small $$

dirty

EOG Master

it dropped to 3 at the last minute...so I got it...been 3.5 all day...

Good Luck

we might get 3 in the DET game before tip...it dropped to 2 now at 2.5 now....

Cannon

Banned

Thanks you gave me another $200 I can bet on my Indy and under 7 point tease. I should have bet your Atlanta and Toronto as well. Will get Detroit and buy a 1/2.

Cannon

Banned

Need Fla St to hang close. Micelli what do you like in the foots? thanks for Niagara +$300 for me Ark St. sucks on the road hope we make a comeback. Either way I make money with you like usual.

Cannon

Banned

Dirty great day in hoops Thanks. I had Detroit first half for $200. and the game. Thanks. Micelli and Dirty like any foots props. Thanks.

dirty

EOG Master

I haven't looked at the Foots props yet.....Just been trying to get these Hoops games in... got FSU as well

dirty

EOG Master

Dirty great day in hoops Thanks. I had Detroit first half for $200. and the game. Thanks. Micelli and Dirty like any foots props. Thanks.

NP man...Cleveland is bad when they have to play B2B or 3 games in 4 days... lets just hope DET keeps up the intensity on them...doesn't hurt us Bron Bron has a hurt toe he is playing thru

Cannon

Banned

I got some Fla St. ML at matchbook +470 last night and + 375 today. $50 total just for fun. Might get lucky Fla St. could win SU.

nydoc

EOG Dedicated

nice day again today! lets continue the streak

Cannon

Banned

That losing from Sunday- Thursday this week sucked but had a great Saturday and Sunday so looks like were back on track. Thanks to Dirty,Micelli and the system I am up big for the day. If Detroit holds on I think I am 9-1 today on all bets my only loser looks like Ark St.. Seems I always do well on Super Bowl Sunday in baskets then lose it all back on the Bowl. Indy Ml and tease Indy and the under going to stay with that.

nydoc

EOG Dedicated

like the colts but the super bowl is for the public. never play it for serious money. i went 4-0 in the hoops today. may play some props for fun. thinking about field for mvp at 10-1 as bad weather may compromise manning and a defensive player may step up

Cannon

Banned

Dirty post your winners for me. Thanks

I bet Texas +8 (2 units) I might ML them for 1/2 unit for the hell of it.

Cannon

Banned

Dirty the system from Monday- Sunday with no plays Friday went.

5 units
5 Winners 6 Losers

3 1/2 units
1 Winner 1 Loser

2 1/2 units
2 Winners 1 Loser

2 units
17 Winners 15 Losers 2 pushes

Combined Total
25 Winners 23 Losers 2 pushes

67 1/2 units of winners
66 units of losers

With The Juice the first losing week for the system but nothing that hurt that bad. Dirty,Reb and Micelli must have given me +15-20 games and the Super Bowl was a nice haul. Never thought after Thursday I would have won this much money for the week. I think it is important not to let a short bad run affect you. Sometimes when you least expect it everything starts to win again. I want to thank again Micelli,Reb and Dirty if my stuff cools I can tail you guys and make money. Dirty tell me who you like for Monday. Let's kill them in these baskets the rest of the way.
:dancefool

dirty

EOG Master

I will try to find something cannon...I don't like anything overnite right now...but have a couple of leans I will post.... Odds makers are pretty tight on the numbers right now

Cannon

Banned

Dirty I am going to start betting against home favorites of -1 to -3 1/2 for 1 unit and playing the small dog on the moneyline for 1/2 unit on games that don't involve the system. I made some nice money last year doing this after the Super Bowl. The plays for Monday are Syracuse,Elon,Loyola Maryland. Might not play it Saturday if to many plays. As Saturdays have been winning with the systems we use.

Cannon

Banned

Dirty the results last week not including Saturday for betting against small home favorites for -1 to - 3 1/2. These are games not involved in my opposite the top 25 systems.

Monday
2-0

Tuesday
2-3

Wednesday
5-4

Thursday
2-2

Friday
1-0

Sunday
1-0

Week total 13-9 ATS.

Dirty if you bet these dogs on the Moneyline you would be 12-10. The dogs that one straight up were +3 1/2,2,3 1/2,3 1/2,1,3,1,2,2 1/2,3 1/2,2,3,3 1/2,3 1/2. I think you can get a better return going 12-10 on dogs on the money line than 13-9 ATS. I will figure Saturday taking out the top 25 system plays. I really feel this will make a nice profit the rest of the way. What do you think?

Cannon

Banned

Saturday 12-9 ATS and SU. Every dog that covered also won the game SU

dog winners of + 3,1,2,1 1/2,3 1/2,2 1/2,1,1 1/2,3 1/2,2,1,1,

So for the week that was 24-19 dogs SU on the Moneyline. At a cheap juice book that would make some nice $$. What books have the cheapest juice on moneylines?

Cannon

Banned

What do you think about these for Monday
Texas +8 $200

Loyola Maryland- Moneyline $100
Elon- Moneyline for $100
Syracuse- Moneyline for $100

parlay 2's,3's and a 4 team for $25. I might be on to something here. Those winning Moneylines will help parlay payoffs.

dirty

EOG Master

Cannon sounds plausible to me... I will look at the games more this afternoon.... I am swamped and sleepy...got to get me some shut eye

Great call on the SB, and glad i could help ya out with hoops.

Cannon

Banned

Micelli you have made me lots of $$$ the last few years. Many thanks my friend. I always try to bet your games and everyone else should as well.

BigIgg

EOG Enthusiast

Hey Cannon,
What website do you use that has the money line on all these games. The website I use only has a select few moneylines/total lines on CBB.

Cannon

Banned

BetCris has all of these smaller moneylines. They always have paid me no problem.

UofM2003

EOG Addicted

what are your 'official' plays for tonight, cannon?