Gonzaga vs. Loyola Marymount

Alright guys I'm way up for the day and was thinking about taking the under on the 1st half tonight (68.5). Gonzaga usually doesn't warm up until the second half. Can they cover 11 points? Your thoughts...

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
Re: Gonzaga vs. Loyola Marymount

like zags - 10 1/2 -105 bet trojan. have this rated at 12 point so a slight overlay worth 1/3 unit. might go to sleep and see in the AM....best of luck on your total

Good luck with the midnight game! I'm passing but I'll see what happens when the 2nd half line comes out.

BetPot

EOG Addicted

i just got home and got this game on over

<table border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr class="report-table-row"><td>02/05/2007 23:55:27 </td><td>Wagered $300.00 to win $272.73 on OVER 145.0 </td><td>Unsettled </td></tr><tr class="report-table-row"> <td>CB 33 2/5 </td><td>GONZAGA AT LOYOLA MARYMOUNT</td></tr></tbody></table>
Sports Network Predicted Outcome: Gonzaga 84, Loyola Marymount 66
GL

thanks for the input fellas! I actually didn't get my bet in on time so i am also waiting for halftime to make a play. I'm glad I didn't take gonzaga-11 I'll tell you that much! By the way, nice apple-bottom ass in your avatar, man!God bless you if thats your lady! I'm an ass man myself!

:cheers

So what thoughts do you guys have on the second half? I guess Gonzaga will be favored by a bunch.

Damn my hunch was right on the under 1st half.. I'm going to check the line right now.. Be right back..

BetPot

EOG Addicted

LOL bigpower, there are lots of ass lovers @ eog, i also see some toe lovers as well.
anyways, i'm very surprised to see loyola playing this well tonight.
<table border="0" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="1" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td class="TSN1" width="20%">Gonzaga</td><td class="TSN1">32</td><td class="TSN1" width="20%">LOYOLA MARYMOUNT</td><td class="TSN1">32</td></tr></tbody></table>
do you think it will go over 145? dang it's making me nervous

playing the other side wizard but good luck anyways.. Loyola looks good tonight.. It's the under or over 76 I'm stumped on..

Boy the zags aren't the same team they used to be... Where's Dickau, Morrison or Turiaf when they need them? Hope you followed my second half play and cashed....

:cheers

Yeah, Gonzaga not the same. Just too easy of a Marymount cover there for both the game and second half.

Reload did you make a play? :cheers

No I passed on everything. If anything, I would have taken Marymount in the second half but I always hate getting the midnight game wrong and going to bed pissed about it! So I have to really like something a lot to go for it.