There are 12 threads started by Dirty on this page alone with ZERO replies

frankjohnson

EOG Dedicated
I point it out cause he made an issue out of no one resoponding to my post earlier today which ought to be viewed in light of his track record and the fact that no one posted at all today. Here or on the bb site till very late in the day. Dirty you a lowdown poor sport.

frankjohnson

EOG Dedicated
Re: There are 12 threads started by Dirty on this page alone with ZERO replies

Dirty you ever had a real job? You got to be some kind of real lazy stiff to not check out all your own zero reply threads before going after me.

When Dirty posts, it leaves me speechless and incapable of responding.

frankjohnson

EOG Dedicated

I thought you was sleepin' with da fishes! Mr. Hoffa!

The Devil

EOG Master

I point it out cause he made an issue out of no one resoponding to my post earlier today which ought to be viewed in light of his track record and the fact that no one posted at all today. Here or on the bb site till very late in the day. Dirty you a lowdown poor sport.

FRANK, IN CASE YOU AREN'T AWARE OF IT....I WILL INFORM YOU......

ONE OF DIRTY'S JOBS HERE IS TO POST NEWS STORIES........SOME WILL GARNER INTEREST...........SOME WON'T........BUT I AM SURE IF HE KNEW WHICH WOULDN'T GET ANY INTEREST......HE WOULDN'T POST THEM.......

EVEN A GREAT POSTER LIKE MYSELF, MAKES POSTS THAT NOONE REPLIES TO SOMETIMES.......

frankjohnson

EOG Dedicated

FRANK, IN CASE YOU AREN'T AWARE OF IT....I WILL INFORM YOU......

ONE OF DIRTY'S JOBS HERE IS TO POST NEWS STORIES........SOME WILL GARNER INTEREST...........SOME WON'T........BUT I AM SURE IF HE KNEW WHICH WOULDN'T GET ANY INTEREST......HE WOULDN'T POST THEM.......

EVEN A GREAT POSTER LIKE MYSELF, MAKES POSTS THAT NOONE REPLIES TO SOMETIMES.......

Well the dude came after me on the subject of zero replies today. I never heard of anyone bringing that kind of thing up before but he's desperate.