Micelli Thursday Action...

Re: Micelli Thursday Action...

Hate bettin road chalk, but Fresno hasnt impressed me once this year.

Nev-3 -120 (4) buyit. BetCris

lol... i deal with a local and that is the book he uses. I prefer the straight old school cash method...thursdays are like my payday lately, six straight winning weeks...hit a huge nba 1st qtr for a G tonight...

great job shady.....

Fairfield+8' (5) Added 1 more unit on Fairfield (6 total)

Nev-3 -120 (4)

thanks man, dont worry about the road chalk . home underdogs were like 0-10 ats tonight and i only got 1 of 3 road underdogs to cover tonight. Seems laying the chalk is paying off right now for some reason? im gonna look further into this....

tool21

EOG Dedicated

Damn micelli, you don't waste any time picking your bets. That's what i like to see. G/l on all your plays

dirty

EOG Master

A bet is a bet is a bet.....The number is what you want and that is the Bottom line.... If you feel you are betting into a bad number then don't bet it...

Cannon

Banned

NCAA has been a little to Chalky for me lately. Thanks for keeping me on the + side till my stuff heats back up. Damn I can go ahead and put a X by my Fresno St. for $200.

Took a vacation day.....:cocktail

Fairfield+8' (6)
Nev-3 -120 (4)

Adding:

UL-Monroe-1' (4) Thegreek.com

A bet is a bet is a bet.....The number is what you want and that is the Bottom line.... If you feel you are betting into a bad number then don't bet it...

i'm going to tattoo these profound words of wisdom on my forehead...very insightful stuff:rolleyes:

Fairfield is +9 at many shops now....And i see money coming in hard on Fairfield...may wan to grab it now if ur on the play

dirty

EOG Master

Thanks for the Info Man...

Hell everyone has Hijacked Cannons...so why not spread the love....:houra:houra:houra

Fairfield+8' (6)
Fairfield+9 (2)
Nev-3 -120 (4)
UL-Monroe-1' (4)

"Stay Aways"

707 Notre Dame
709 Butler
712 Hofstra
718 Arkansas State
714 Va Commonwealth
745 Nevada

I also have side action on:
RI
Depaul Under
Semo
VCU-2 1st 10 minutes

across777

EOG Enthusiast

Micelli...I don't know if I'm missing something, but isn't Nevada one of your plays, and one of your "stay aways"?

it sure is.....i bet Nevada last night when there was no way of figuring out my stay away plays. i'm not gonna sit here and lie to the board and say Nevada wasnt on my list, capisce?

across777

EOG Enthusiast

Got it...I just wanted to make sure. So if someone hasn't bet yet, you're recommending to lay off this game I take it.

Thanks and good luck!

across777

EOG Enthusiast

Also, I have to ask you another question.

I respect you a great deal, which is why I'm so inquisitive about your "stay away" teams.

I had already targeted DePaul as a possible play tonight.

So on the surface, I feel even better about a possible DePaul play because of your "stay away" warning about ND.

Or....would you recommend just laying off of this game?

The reason I ask...you've been posting these "stay aways" but you haven't been playing the opposite sides of your stay away teams. And I get the feeling that when you post these you're not really saying to fade these teams by betting the other side...you're just saying that you'd recommend not playing these teams. So I'm not so much asking about this specific game but about your methods in general.

Sorry this is kind of long-winded...as always, I appreciate all your hard work and the insight that you share!

Good luck tonight...

I determine a stay awat games by the following....i cap the game (to get an idea if i like a particular side), then add what i have learned about the game with the following: Public opinion, forum opinion, Line Movement, Money movement, gut instinct, H2H stats w/in the past 3 years (depending on the youth of the team), local information, injuriues etc....

Now i have been RoundRobin Parlaying my stay away action.
I am not posting them as action because there is no need to have 5K in action every night of the week. It just doesnt make sense. It takes a while to get a nice bankroll put together and stressin urself out everynight is just ridiculous.

Do what you wish with my stay away games. Fade them, RR Parlay them, whatever....But never at any point should these plays take presidence over my posted plays. Just cause they went 0-7 to start doesnt mean squat.

Shady...Remind me everyday my friend!! :)

YW Guys :cheers

UL-Monroe winner brings the total to +12 units so far.
one more (Nev-3) Pending....lets bring it home.:smokesmal

Thank You Bobby and Across. Glad i could help:thumbsup

here's what we did today....

Fairfield+8' (6) Win 6
Fairfield+9 (2) Win 2
Nev-3 -120 (4) Win 4
UL-Monroe-1' (4) Win 4

Swept the board while adding 16 units to the bankroll.....
Tomorrow we have MAAC Action Baby!! :houra
Lookin to make it 9 straight positive days....hope you all cashed!:cheers

:dunk