When your home team wins the Super Bowl?

Re: When your home team wins the Super Bowl?

I can't help you General. Being a Seahawks fan the only DVD out there on superbowl XL is far to hard to watch.

:blah:blah

Dante

EOG Veteran

Gen,

you need to get the official DVD , HAT and SHIRT I did that last year with the steelers and it is great its well worth the $$

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar

Those that are being shown on ESPN, Dante. 2 choices, one from NFL.com and one from SI.com.

Which should I call and order. One of them, SI, I believe you get a football also. That looks pretty kewl.

Thanks man and give me a call sometime.

Dante

EOG Veteran

Gen....I got the one from NFL .com last year ..the entire package hat,shirt,dvd it is great

The General

Do you mind sharing the cost. Heck, maybe I can talk the cook into allowing me to buy one or both. ;)

They made a mint off that crap this year with the Cardinals. Hell they're still selling the crap. I didnt buy any.

It's all impulse buying man. The main thing to watch out for - be sure to not buy an AFC Champs shirt by mistake instead of a Super Bowl champs shirt. They'll try to mix in some of those AFC Champs shirts in the stores to get rid of them but beware.

Dante

EOG Veteran

I think I paid like 50$ for it all..im not 100% sure but it was around that

The General

The cook got me an AFC Champ tshirt and then proceeded to wear it to work the Friday before the SB. Did she really buy it for me? Hmmmm. :D