Best Spot you've ever fed a lady your man inches?

mofome

Banned
movies or the metro would likely be mine. at the track while people were jogging was also interesting times.

:eye:

mofome

Banned
Re: Best Spot you've ever fed a lady your man inches?

i'll pretend i didnt read that.

it seems as if you would prefer to have sex with men. if ive got 3 holes to choose from, the ass will never be the first.

:nono

msftkid

EOG Addicted

There is a external benefit to anal sex BIRTH CONTROL!!!!!!! Yea i have lots of kids my mind was not twisted or perverted enough in my early years!!!

mofome

Banned

There is a external benefit to anal sex BIRTH CONTROL!!!!!!! Yea i have lots of kids my mind was not twisted or perverted enough in my early years!!!

i would rather have a kid than chocolate flavored love meet.

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

At an Orioles game against Detroit.....it was cold and we had a blanket....I cashed big on Sidney Ponson.....that was almost as rare as the bj....:dancefool :dancefool :dancefool :dancefool :dancefool

mofome

Banned

At an Orioles game against Detroit.....it was cold and we had a blanket....I cashed big on Sidney Ponson.....that was almost as rare as the bj....:dancefool :dancefool :dancefool :dancefool :dancefool

not many things than a game of 'hide the doinker' with your lady at an Os game.

:cheers :cheers :cheers

OscarB

EOG Dedicated

'steaming meat curtains'

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

ZZ - Os game - nice.

pvc - ass - also, nice.

I'm really having to think back bout this one; I guess it would be the time in my office with one of my math students. She wanted an "A" - I gave her the "D"ick. hah

mofome

Banned

ZZ - Os game - nice.

pvc - ass - also, nice.

I'm really having to think back bout this one; I guess it would be the time in my office with one of my math students. She wanted an "A" - I gave her the "D"ick. hah

:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

pvcpipe

EOG Master

ZZ - Os game - nice.

pvc - ass - also, nice.

I really miss the Auburn sorrostitutes.

Katie

EOG Master

the Umass athletic department has named their school mascot after your friend mo.

:cheers

i have a feelin i'm gonna regret this, but what would the name of their mascot be, moie????

sean1

EOG Dedicated

15 passenger van on the way back from a ski race in college... To get the full picture - you gotta understand our van.

It's packed with like 12 or 13 people, race gates, drills, skis, poles, mud, etc.. It's like 5 degrees in VT or NH. I always wore a pair of fleece pants home Sunday nights for the drive back to Boston.

It was not unusual for one of the female racers to use my thighs as a pillow - remember - it's cold.

Well one trip home... A particularly cold trip, this cutie is laying there and has her coat draped over her for warmth... First hour or so was normal - she was asleep and I was dosing in and out of sleep.

Next thing I know, her mouth is wrapped around my pole. For a few years, I did not think anyone knew, but I guess a few others were aware - came out at a bar one night. We all had a good laugh.

Sean

mofome

Banned

15 passenger van on the way back from a ski race in college... To get the full picture - you gotta understand our van.

It's packed with like 12 or 13 people, race gates, drills, skis, poles, mud, etc.. It's like 5 degrees in VT or NH. I always wore a pair of fleece pants home Sunday nights for the drive back to Boston.

It was not unusual for one of the female racers to use my thighs as a pillow - remember - it's cold.

Well one trip home... A particularly cold trip, this cutie is laying there and has her coat draped over her for warmth... First hour or so was normal - she was asleep and I was dosing in and out of sleep.

Next thing I know, her mouth is wrapped around my pole. For a few years, I did not think anyone knew, but I guess a few others were aware - came out at a bar one night. We all had a good laugh.

Sean

:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

now thats a good story.
:cheers :cheers :cheers

concession stand stock room in h.s. i gave her the hot dog!!! lol!!!:finger004

Bettor days

EOG Dedicated

On a packed school bus on the way up to a high school field trip to disney. Good times.:cheers

JohnnyDeMarco

EOG Addicted

nordtsrom dressing room. she tried on like 5 outfits and by number 3 it was over.

dirty

EOG Master

Why you need a date That don't hurt ya

OscarB

EOG Dedicated

Why you need a date That don't hurt ya

The cold beer tastes good tonight Dirty. Can't wait till baseball & Nascar. Have you ever called your thing "man inches" ? That sounds gay to me.

Katie

EOG Master

The cold beer tastes good tonight Dirty. Can't wait till baseball & Nascar. Have you ever called your thing "man inches" ? That sounds gay to me.

don't let andrew hear you say that!

dirty

EOG Master

:houra :houra :houra :+textinb3 :+textinb3 :+textinb3

Get your ass in our Nascar contest.... lots of fun.... I am Drinking Vodka.... No beer for me in the winter :cocktail :cocktail

mofome

Banned

of courses it does to you. you've never had yours refered to in the plural form of the word 'inch'. thats new to you.

:cheers