HOW MANY PLACES HAVE YOU TRAVELED TO OUTSIDE THE US?

rainbow

EOG Master
I?VE BEEN TO THE DOMINICAN REPUBLIC, BELIZE, CURACAO, MONTEGO BAY JAMAICA, GUATEMALA, CANCUN MEXICO, AND SAN JOSE COSTA RICA...

The Devil

EOG Master
Re: HOW MANY PLACES HAVE YOU TRAVELED TO OUTSIDE THE US?

I'VE BEEN A FEW PLACES......

MARGARITA, VENEZUELA, CURACAO., ANTIGUA, ANGUILLA, DOMINICAN REPUBLIC, DOMINICA, ARUBA, BAHAMAS, PUERTO RICO, COSTA RICA, PHILLIPINES, MEXICO, ST.KITTS, NEVIS, ST. MARTAAN, CANADA AND PROBABLY A FEW MORE...............

roach23

Banned

been to every continent besides antartica. all-time favorites would be mozambique, st. vincent, peru and brazil.

rainbow

EOG Master

I'VE BEEN A FEW PLACES......

MARGARITA, VENEZUELA, CURACAO., ANTIGUA, ANGUILLA, DOMINICAN REPUBLIC, DOMINICA, ARUBA, BAHAMAS, PUERTO RICO, COSTA RICA, PHILLIPINES, MEXICO, ST.KITTS, NEVIS, ST. MARTAAN, CANADA AND PROBABLY A FEW MORE...............
DEVIL, HOW WAS ST.KITTS?

RealSlimShady

EOG Dedicated

England, France, Italy, Switzerland, Germany, Thailand, Philippines, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Hong Kong, Bahamas.

The Devil

EOG Master

NOT BAD...BUT THEY HAD MORE MONKEYS THERE THEN PEOPLE....MUST BE LIKE A MILLION MONKIES ON ONE END OF THE ISLAND.........YOU THINKING OF GOING THERE TO WORK??? I COULDN'T LIVE THERE......

sean1

EOG Dedicated

Rome, Florence, Zermatt, Zurich, Milan, Cervinia, Dublin, Montreal, Toronto, Vancouver, Whistler, Nassau, Some private island in the Carribean, Sydney, Melbourne, Cairnes, Gold Coast (Basically all of AUstralia - was there for 35 days).

Will be heading to Japan and London shortly for business and would like to explore more of the Caribean.

Ibiza, Iceland, and Brazil are on my short list of places to go, and I'd like to check out Russia.

-Sean

Katie

EOG Master

canada, jamacia, caymen islands, canada, england, france, italy, etc. i love to travel!

dirty

EOG Master

Is Tennessee outside the Us :+clueless

Costa Rica about 10 times and Canada twice.

2 Canadian Provinces, 24 US states incl. Hawaii and Alaska, Antigua, St. Kitts, Nevis, St. Maarten, Barbuda, Montserrat, Mexico City, Cancun, Acapulco, Mazatlan, Puerto Vallarta, the 2 Cabo's I think that's it...I did take a bus w/ chickens on top from Puerto Vallarta to Mazatlan when I was 19, hell of a journey.

ClubmanCoop

EOG Veteran

A-Dam :smokesmal, Belgium, India (1month x 2), Nepal(1month), Thailand (1 month x 2), Bali (1month), Jamaica (3times), Bahamas, Mexico,

:cool:

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

Canada: Vancouver, Montreal and Quebec

Mexico: TJ BABY - only about 100 miles away

Europe: England (London for sure - forget the rest), Scotland, Ireland

Worked for CBS at the 1992 Winter Games in Albertville so some of the big cities i went to were: Paris, Albertville, Geneva (flew into there), Vienna, Munich, Nuremberg, Bonn, Innsbruck, Turin/Torino, Rome (sure i am forgetting some - it was 15 years ago right about now i was there for the GREATEST month of my life - BAR NONE!)

Come Jan 2008 you can add: BAHAMAS! NO WAY IN HELL i miss the 2008 BLAST - NO FUCKIN WAY (especially if i am flying in on the same plane as Miss EOG 2007 - and i very well might be - up to her on this one but since we would BOTH be flying out of LAX - could happen - if so - i am gonna hope the plane gets hijacked so we have to stay on it for several days - lol)

might as well as NYC - growing up i used to tell Mom NY ws NOT in the USA - now i only wish this toilet of a state was part of some other country so that all of the egotistical assholes who live there and think they are god's gift to mankind can find out what a shithole their state really is and that NO ONE outside of NY thinks that NYC is anything other than a toilet that looks like it overflowed - because it looks and smells like it

andrew748

Banned

Scotland x1, Wales x3, France x15, Spain x10, Germany x5, Austria x1, Belgiumx1, USA x3, Bahamas x1, Holland x2, Italy x2.

minnyace01

EOG Addicted

NONE - I must live a sheltered life! But, like Winky, I am also planning to be at the Bash in the Bahamas. What a way for my first trip out of the states!

Woody

EOG Veteran

Canada, Mexico, Costa Rica, Panama, Bermuda, Bahamas, Puerto Rico, St Johns, St Thomas, Antigua, St Lucia, Dominica, Barbados, Aruba, Curacao, Venezuela, Tahiti. Moorea, Huahine, Bora Bora, Rarotonga, UK, Ireland, Belgium, Netherlands, Germany, France, Switzerland, Italy, Greece, Croatia, Cyprus, and Israel.

Johnny Detroit

EOG Senior Member

Bahamas
Canada (spent every weekend in Windsor when I turned 19)
Poland
Germany
-going to Rome in July

NickPappagiorgio

EOG Dedicated

Aruba, Cancun, Montreal, Greece, Turkey, Saint Thomas, Saint Maarten, Puerto Rico

dirty

EOG Master

NONE - I must live a sheltered life! But, like Winky, I am also planning to be at the Bash in the Bahamas. What a way for my first trip out of the states!

This year was my first trip out of the country when I went to the Bahamas....and hopefully not my last

Tijuana (x100), Montreal (x2)....New Zealand (x2) and Antarctica (x2)

shoebox

EOG Veteran

Venezuela, Curacao, Costa Rica, Cancun, Germany, Holland, Puerto Rico, Aruba, Bonaire, St Marteen I think thats it.

pvcpipe

EOG Master

Mexico, Canada, Puerto Rico, Grand Cayman, Bahamas, Martinique, Jamaica.

France, Belgium, The Netherlands (a-dam, baby!), Germany, Czech Rebublic, Switzerland, Italy, Vatican City, Austria, Monaco.

And a year of undergrad in Australia, with spring break in Indonesia and a side trip to New Zealand.

I'VE BEEN OFFSHORE FISHING ALOT!!!!!

BUT I HEARD THE GOVERNMENT IS ABOUT TO BAN FISHING OFFSHORE!!! LOL!!!

IT'S HARD TO TAX A MARLIN!!!!!:+music1-6

Moneyneversleeps

EOG Enthusiast

Italy, Germany, Austria, Czech Republic, Hungary... I noticed that some of you have been to Brazil--Anyone been to Rio? What is it like? Is it as dangerous as everyone says?

roach23

Banned

Very impressive Roach. What was it like in Africa?

I've only been to south africa and mozambique in africa. its hot. kinda dusty. the beer is kinda strong and every fully cold.

I could probably write a 5 page essay on it but to make a long story short Mozambique is awesome. Never never met people so poor yet so giving. all it takes to have a good time there is some music.

south africa is cool too. though lots of south africa isn't much different than south jersey in terms of development. you can still see the divide between whities and blackies, once at a resturant in johannesburg i'd say 95% of the people eating were white and 100% of the people working were black. i could go on and on...

roach23

Banned

Italy, Germany, Austria, Czech Republic, Hungary... I noticed that some of you have been to Brazil--Anyone been to Rio? What is it like? Is it as dangerous as everyone says?

Rio can be a great time espically if you know some locals who can take you to the right spots. If you stay in the main parts of the city like in Copacabana or Ipanema you should be ok. I'd be walking through the center of the city at 3am shitfaced by myself and was never mugged or shot. Though my buddy did say he was a few blocks away from a shootout on the street near the beach one day (actually he said 2 gunshots so i dunno if thats a shootout or not). There are tons of smoking chicks at the clubs...over half of them are hookers..but they'll be some of the most smoking hot hookers you've ever seen.

Woody

EOG Veteran

Forgot to include the far East, Hong Kong, Japan and Korea.

msftkid

EOG Addicted

My oldest son was a very gifted soccer player and we were in Europe every summer for 3 weeks from 1992 -1996. We played in Sweden,Denmark,England,Check Rep,France,Germany. In addition my wife and I also were lucky enough to go Monte Carlo in this period. The oppertunity to watch my son compete at such a high level was one of the greatest experiences of my life. However there was one greater external benefit for my family of six(4 kids) that has endured over the years and our hearts. There is no place like America !!!!