Hey Dirty and MO: top 25 getting killed again.

dirty

EOG Master
Re: Hey Dirty and MO: top 25 getting killed again.

Don't Like laying the Chalk like this....but damn..

Just played DET and Utah

Cannon

Banned

DIRTY WHY ARE YOU STILL AWAKE IT IS 4:27 Central? Do you ever sleep?

dirty

EOG Master

Got the better number on Det and Not on Utah...but should creep back up since Kirilinko is upgraded to probable....

Will play seattle if the number comes back down missed the 2.5... Bibby is questionable and Lewis is Probable...

also hoping that Den/Mil Total keeps Dropping... Open at 211 down to 209 and a few 208.5s.... will watch this one all day as well and when it bottoms out I will play the over

dirty

EOG Master

Lucky...enough...Cannon will be dealt with as needed..don't start

Cannon

Banned

Hey Lucky (AKA CHUCKY'S GHOST) go get your mom's credit card and reload your accounts.

Cannon

Banned

DIRTY AND MICELLI YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING.

SATURDAY DART THROWS. Saturdays are up a ton since Jan 1. The worst Saturday was down just a couple of units and the others were great days.
Last week 15-8 some of the others were 12-4 and 12-4-1. Here we go.

5 UNITS
Mississippi Moneyline
Tenn Moneyline (WINNER)

3 1/2 units
Georgetown - 7 1/2 (I am going moneyline to be safe to much chalk)
Why is the line so high? Must be an easy winner (WINNER)

2 1/2 units
Arizona + 2 1/2 (Line looks to low must be a winner)
Kentucky + 2 1/2

2 units (these are killing me this week hope the start getting some covers)
Purdue +13 (WINNER)
Illinois +8 (WINNER)
W. Virgina +3 (WINNER)
Wake Forest +24 (LOSER)
Iowa St. +15 (WINNER)
Iowa +12 (PUSH SOME OF YOU WON THIS)
Missouri +8
Texas Tech + 6 1/2
California +12
New Mexico +2
Providence +13
Creighton +3
Wright St. +4 (I must be crazy to keep fading Butler everygame)
Nebraska + 6 1/2
Tulane +19

I am an action junkie need another big Saturday. 20 games need a 13-7.

BET AGAINST small home favorite SYSTEM on the Moneyline for 1 unit.

I think these will do well today if start losing I will not play all of the plays. Atleast I hope I won't.

all on the ML for 1 unit.

Virgina Com. (I always lose when I bet them)
Arkansas (can you still marry your sister in Arkansas?)
Miss St. (most still can't read or write in this state)
Cinn (the football team has lost me a ton of money over the years)
Tulsa (I think they are the smallest division 1 school in enrollment)
Ariz St. ( mucho hot women)
Creighton (made some money over the years on them)
Cal Irvine (they might have hot chicks here)
Willie and Marylou (used to get them mixed up with George Mason)
Rice a Roni (a degree means something from Rice, the Harvard of Texas)
Loyola Chicago (why so many Loyolas?)
New Mexico St. (fun place to vacation)
Longbeach St. (mucho hot women as well)
Austin Peay (Where the hell is this school located what a stupid name)
Georgia Southern (might also have hot chicks)
Coll Of Charlestown (sounds like a trade school for people with GED's)
Tenn Martin (this state has alot of schools that start with Tenn)

DIRTY AND MICELLI CONTINUE MAKING ME RICH. :+signs8-3
OFF to a good start 6-1-1 on the Top 25 System. 16 1/2 units of winners and 2 units of losers.

dirty

EOG Master

Good day so far Cannon.....

Just added

Seattle -4 (-105 at Bet Jam)

Denver over 209.5 at Cascade

nydoc

EOG Dedicated

love the big plays in the system today. parlayed miss, gtown, and tenn for a big win!

dirty

EOG Master

lost my et by the hook...covered most of the 2nd half too...got the Mil over.... and Need OT in Utah....

Seattle getting hammered at the half...

Cannon

Banned

How many of you won on Iowa it finished at + 12 1/2, Creighton +4 1/2,Kentucky 3-3 1/2. I bet the Kentucky my last game late and got the +3 1/2 . Instead of a push in Iowa I would have won had I bet it late. I bet some on Creighton and won some of what I lost at +3. I may wait and bet dogs late not overnight.

A very good day on Saturday again.

If you bet these on todays lines you went which most of you did.

5 unit Moneylines
2-0 (They covered the spread as well)

3 1/2 units
1-0

2 1/2 units
2-0

2 units
8-7

13 Winners 7 Losers

34 1/2 units winners 14 units losers + juice.

Big games are back on track.

2 unit dogs 8-7 not money this week on those but big plays glad to see them winning again as some of you just bet those.

I would like to know how everyone did on Kentucky win,push or loss?

Cannon

Banned

Sundays Plays

5 UNITS

Maryland Moneyline
Washington Moneyline (Stanford ranked in the AP Poll #25)

dirty

EOG Master

I was due a bad night....

Heck of a day cannon....

I will not play any NBA overnight tonbite....will have plays tomorrow by 12 noon

Cannon

Banned

No worries mate. Dirty you have been on a roll still got me up huge. Dirty what was your line today on Kentucky? Did you see +3 1/2? My stuff came back some today. I know it will turn a profit sometimes it is a bit of a grind but if I stay with it it has not ever lost me money for the season. I hope the top plays keep hitting. I am not betting dogs anymore on overnight as it cost me money this week with the lines moving in my favor if I wait. I will buy back to the opening line if the line goes against me so I can have at worst case the opening line from now on. I should have known when I saw the Georgetown - 7 1/2 it was an easy winner. The same with Arizona + 2 1/2 the line looked funny.

This gambling is a lot of fun when you a making a few $$$.

Sundays are usually not big winning days for me but the Top 25 system for those that bet it the day of the game is.

57 units Winners
41 1/2 units of Losers + whatever your juice is

I am a few units less than this for betting some games overnight. Unless I lose both games tomorrow I will have a winning week on the Top 25 Systems.

I feel a +30-+40 unit week this next week.

Forgot DIRTY and MICELLI are on fire the rest of you guys need to start playing their stuff if you are not now. Both these guys know what they are doing. They know how to cap baskets. I can't cap baskets....just play my stupid systems.

Forgot betting the moneyline road dogs was 8-10 on the moneyline so it made a little money. Those teams against the spread was 9-8.

I ran this system using the closing lines today and it was 7-8 on the moneyline dogs instead of 8-10 which was an improvemnt over betting the games overnight.

I forgot I posted the winner in the Pro Bowl tease that is $300. IN THE SUPER and PROBOWL no matter what side or total you teased it was a winner all combinations won. The books must be pissed about that.

dirty

EOG Master

Cannon.... I got 3 last night I believe.... I bet them all overnite as well....I Know I lost Cal by a point and pushed Iowa and I won on S Ill cause I played Micelli last night before you posted your plays......

I lied as well...I am playing one overnight

Golden State/ATL over 205

this one is off by about 4 points I believe

Cannon

Banned

Dirty should I start a new thread. This one has been very lucky for us. Should we risk messing with our mojo we have going?

Cannon

Banned

GS over for $200 thanks. Do you like either of the Maryland or Washinton NCAA plays. I am going to bet them on the Moneyline to win $500 since you and Micelli have helped me get up for the week. I think Duke might go to Pick if it does I will lower Maryland to $200. Since these are late tomorrow I will bet them before the games. Let me know if I might be making a mistake on one or both plays. The top plays are having a nice week but Sundays are not usually winning days with the system.

Cannon

Banned

These are the 1 unit dog plays on the moneyline. If these are not getting points then they are not Moneyline plays.

Rhode Island
Kent St. (might not be a play)
Mass
Niagara
Cansius

dirty

EOG Master

I am playing maryland and washington... I believe we may get a PK as well as the public love fest for Duke is still on....

I have already played wash at -2.5 it is at 3 painted across the board....

I will also look at GT Uconn Game closer in the AM..Tech has some nagging injuries and if they are healthy I will play them and the over probably....

I believe we need to leave the thread alone Cannon for now...Lets see how it goes

Cannon

Banned

If Marland goes to a pick I have to lower it I guess to a two unit even if square money causes the move. Might make a Wash ML and Marland Tease for $150 and parlay for $150 as Duke really taking a nose dive lately.

Cannon

Banned

Going to get some sleep. We will make some more $$$ Sunday. Hope everyone made some money this week. If you are down don't try to bang anything big as next week Micelli,Dirty and my top plays will take the books money again. Stay positive and grind out a profit.

dirty

EOG Master

I agree Cannon... we can't make it in one day.....Some good cappers on here... No reason anyone should ever lose money....Good Night

munson15

I want winners...

Cannon, I read NY Reb's pick of Kentucky at +4, and passed because that # was unavailable at the time I looked.:(Could have had 3-1/2!

I am realtively new here, but I just want to give mad props to Cannon, dirty, NY Reb, Micelli and many other wonderful cappers here. I have talied you guys many times, and as a result, I have had a nice start to 2007. Keep up the great picks and the positive vibes, fellas.

munson15

I want winners...

I couldn't agree more w/ you and your 2 friends Snucka!:cheers

dirty

EOG Master

Maryland is down to 1 now....don't know if it will get to a Pick but we will see

Going to get some sleep. We will make some more $$$ Sunday. Hope everyone made some money this week. If you are down don't try to bang anything big as next week Micelli,Dirty and my top plays will take the books money again. Stay positive and grind out a profit.

solid post. I need to make a poster out of this and put it on my wall.

Thank you.

dirty

EOG Master

it is a pick at about 75% of the places.... at least all the ones with Cloned lines. Thanks for the Heads up

dirty

EOG Master

OK guys...I think this one is bottomed out

Taking

Cle -3.5

Cle/Lakers over 191.5

Mu numbers don't add up but My Gut is screaming take Washington and lay the 7 as well...will update....

tool21

EOG Dedicated

Dirty, i got the Atl/GS game at 200 total. I'm playing the under. But then again i havent been having much luck lately with O/U's

Cannon

Banned

tool where did you find GS total at 200 all I see is 205. I would middle that for as much as I could get down.

tool21

EOG Dedicated

i meant MY total capping the game. My fault, i guess it does sound like i bought 200 somewhere. I capped the game at 200 and bought under 205

dirty

EOG Master

Good LUck...But with Lue and Davis out these teams I believe will run and gun....

Cannon

Banned

Dirty do you like Cleveland second half. Kobe looks flat today.

Cannon

Banned

I am going to leave Maryland as a 5 unit even if the systems say they are only a 2 unit since they are no longer favored. Washington ML is still a big play. Money really dumped in on Duke they are -1 1/2 at some books. I guess I will ride with the books. Took Maryland ML could have got +1 1/2 now.