Ole Frankie Pooh is ghosting again

dirty

EOG Master
:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3

dirty

EOG Master
Re: Ole Frankie Pooh is ghosting again

I can post the proof if he wants me too....Add Leepps to the list of ghosts

leepps

EOG Member

Are you some kind of paranoid? If you got to blast people that like the way you think, I'd sure hate to be on the other side.

leepps

EOG Member

I don't know what FrankJohnson wants you to do other than learn something about his attitudes but I'd like you to prove I am him since your accusations are right up there with most of what you write, all wet!

leepps

EOG Member

Post it. And that stuff about iraq was bs. The iraqis want us there and that article about the marine was bullshit. We have made it safer to go shopping for food in bagdad.

I don't know what FrankJohnson wants you to do other than learn something about his attitudes but I'd like you to prove I am him since your accusations are right up there with most of what you write, all wet!
Sharp post Lou.

leepps

EOG Member

Just another message that Dirty can't deliver on. And if they don't want american soldiers in their neighberhoods too bad for them. If Dirty looked out and saw Iraqi soliders on his street he'd probably have them come in for dinner.

dirty

EOG Master

Frank....er...I mean leepps... I will post the evidence when I get permission from your alter ego since it concerns both of your multiple personalities. Don't worry the rest of the Mod Team has seen the evidence.... so don't worry about that.... the proof is there

ynot

EOG Dedicated

Dirty, you have done nice work with this forum. You are to be commended.:houra

dirty

EOG Master

:+waving-5:+waving-5:+waving-5:+waving-5:+waving-5:+waving-5:+waving-5:+waving-5

Hey YNOT

leepps

EOG Member

Dirty continues to pollute the air claiming he now has proof I am FrankJohnson. I think Dirty is FrankJohnston.

leepps

EOG Member

Many hours ago he claimed "he could post proof if I wanted him to." While where's the proof? He said hours ago he needs permission now. Not a good day for the political forum pot head.

dirty

EOG Master

Frank....er...I mean leepps... I will post the evidence when I get permission from your alter ego since it concerns both of your multiple personalities. Don't worry the rest of the Mod Team has seen the evidence.... so don't worry about that.... the proof is there

You must not be able to read Frankie ... :+excited-

leepps

EOG Member

It's a good thing for us all though that Dirty is wasting his time trying to prove I'm FrankJohnson as anything is better than his normal stupid talk.

leepps

EOG Member

Johnston's ghost may return in the morning hoping Dirty apoligizes for his dubius claims. Until then my sweet Dirty boy...........................

leepps

EOG Member

Just don't miss Dirty's rant about the commie menace. Someone get the poor man his meds. He's totally losing it.

dirty

EOG Master

:+waving-5:+waving-5:+waving-5:+waving-5:+waving-5:+waving-5:+waving-5:+waving-5:+waving-5:+waving-5

leepps

EOG Member

If I was FrankJohnson, I wouldn't respond to frankie pooh either.

dirty

EOG Master

That is fine...you have one hour to respond to the email I sent to the email on file...

dirty

EOG Master

I told ya Frank....all your names are on Post Review now.... do as asked and One name...and Only one will be removed