This Thread Is In Honor Of Our President!

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master
kelp0027 said:
:+signs8-1

gwb the 3rd best pres of all time

gl

:+signs9-1
You are correct if George Washington is first and all the rest are tied for second! Then yes , George W is third best of ALLTIME!

dirty

EOG Master
That speaks Volumes about the Democrats in this country if you let such a complete Idiot outfox your party:doh1

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master
dirty said:
That speaks Volumes about the Democrats in this country if you let such a complete Idiot outfox your party:doh1
I believe Karl Rove and Dick Cheney are very intelligent. George W will never be allowed to talk on his own very often and you know this is true! What was that thing on his back anyhow during the debates?

ynot

EOG Dedicated
Re: This Thread Is In Honor Of Our President!

Remember When?...............................Dirty thought "W" was complete Idiot.

:+signs8-3

dirty

EOG Master

:+waving-5:+waving-5:+waving-5:+waving-5:+waving-5:+waving-5:+waving-5:+waving-5:+waving-5:+waving-5

Lets go have some Rice pudding, Talk about the Bilderbergs, and Wish death on people all day Shall we Bloody Chap :+signs8-3

THEONE

EOG Senior Member

ZZ if I recall earlier posts in this forum you are quite off base here as you live in Canada and he is not your president.
that being said I am proud to be an American and Proud to live in the U.S. and proud of my President because I am a patriot and not a traitor