im headin out to the gym, bitches

mofome

Banned
Re: im headin out to the gym, bitches

all of you are peasants and i am the king.

:+whipping

and this is how i dance :dancefool :dancefool :dancefool and to my left are jojo and oscar.

mofome

Banned

TAKE TWO ASPIRINS AND CALL ME IN THE MORNING.......

dont be jealous b/c i didnt post any pics of you dancing with jojo, oscar and myself.

me :dancefool

oscar :dancefool

jojo :dancefool

the devil

:+excited-

mofome

Banned

Dude has serious insecurity issues.

is that your diagnosis, captain assbag?

:houra :houra :houra

be sure, im counting on you for some indepth psychoanalysis. nothing like learning more about myself from someone who is less intelligent than my droppings.

mofome

Banned

mo's the man!!!!!! :cheeleade

thanks katie. as seymour noted, my confidence has been really low and i needed that pick me up. i have low self-esteem and i really dont feel like im worthy of having any friends at all.
:(

sometimes its like seymour knows me better than i know myself. :houra

e-friends

Katie

EOG Master

thanks katie. as seymour noted, my confidence has been really low and i needed that pick me up. i have low self-esteem and i really dont feel like im worthy of having any friends at all.
:(

sometimes its like seymour knows me better than i know myself. :houra

e-friends

i'm your bud, mo....what else do ya need!!!!! :houra

Fletcher

EOG Addicted

Who are the fools that didn't let him quit when he said he was going , too?

The Devil

EOG Master

dont be jealous b/c i didnt post any pics of you dancing with jojo, oscar and myself.

me :dancefool

oscar :dancefool

jojo :dancefool

the devil

I HATE WHEN YOU MAKE ME LOOK LIKE AN M&M

mo - i didn't know ya ever left the house!!!! GREAT JOB, LITTLE BUDDY!!!!!

:mutley

seymour - ur too hysterical, sir....thanks for the laugh... LOL

:mutley :mutley :mutley

Katie<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_601432", true); </SCRIPT> .......HOWS BOUT YOU AND I TRY THIS NEW DANCE?:+oneofaki :doggie :+oneofaki :doggie :+oneofaki :doggie

Katie

EOG Master

Katie<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_601432", true); </SCRIPT> .......HOWS BOUT YOU AND I TRY THIS NEW DANCE?:+oneofaki :doggie :+oneofaki :doggie :+oneofaki :doggie

:LMAO don't think i didn't notice those TOES in that post, babe! :houra

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

Pastorsinalot: Why do I believe you have a purple suit and matching hat like the one George W sports in your avatar?:+music1-6 :+music1-6 :+music1-6

Fletcher

EOG Addicted

Go with your first impulse next time and just leave. Indecision is a real sign of weakeness.

whats up mofome the docs say Im bi-polar too. after a crazy night which ended in me getting tazered by the police and the had to stay 15 nights at the local cedar springs (med place) now they say I must take litum and seraquel the rest of life so you aint alone bro shit sucks they had me on even more meds while I was stuck there with all type of crazy peps from the military fuck shit sucks

mofome

Banned

Go with your first impulse next time and just leave. Indecision is a real sign of weakeness.

what indecision? perhaps you should learn the meaning of the words you use prior to using them?

i said i would not post here as long as eog allowed that avatar. it was quicky removed. is there something you dont understand? so, it seems as if you have just written something that made no sense at all, a theme of sorts with you.
stupidity, a true sign of weakness.

:cheers

you would be better off if you only 'got smart', with those you were smarter than. it would work out much better for you. unfortunately, that would only leave you with ID and small dogs to make fun of, likely not too exciting, but you've got to stay within your limits, fletcher.

OscarB

EOG Dedicated

whats up mofome the docs say Im bi-polar too. after a crazy night which ended in me getting tazered by the police and the had to stay 15 nights at the local cedar springs (med place) now they say I must take litum and seraquel the rest of life so you aint alone bro shit sucks they had me on even more meds while I was stuck there with all type of crazy peps from the military fuck shit sucks

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

mofome

Banned

how many ml of seroquel are you taking? it makes you hungy, but it does the job as far as helping you sleep. ive yet to have a 'bi-polar' diagnosis, but i will keep the board informed if it happens.
i have, however, had a few interesting lables. ive taken many a drug, some were even prescribed.
i cant picture you as someone with bi-polar. you have extreme depressed states and, at other times, extreme manic phases?

whatever it may be, i hope things are well for you now. we mentioned your name a few times and were wondering what happened to ya.

more details from you will be needed.

I took seroquel b4 and still didn't sleep. Someone as laid back as JT , didn't fit the symptoms....

You guys need sleep??? Try Xanax (easy to get)

-do not mix w/ alcohol or you'll end up getting tasered like JTGamble
:cocktail :+whipping

mofome

Banned

I took seroquel b4 and still didn't sleep. Someone as laid back as JT , didn't fit the symptoms....

how many mg did u take? ive taken ambien and a bunch of things that didnt work, 500mg of seoquel does the trick for me.

mofome

Banned

ive got xanax, doesnt do anything. methadone makes me kinda sleepy tho

OscarB

EOG Dedicated

how many mg did u take? ive taken ambien and a bunch of things that didnt work, 500mg of seoquel does the trick for me.

that's a shitload of seroquel mo - that's what your doc prescribed ?

yeah, does nothing to me, and i've seen people get seizures after only a few pills...........not pretty.:cocktail

I think i hit the 1000mg threshold. When I can't sleep, I can't sleep brother. Maybe I was out of my mind at that time. diphenhydramine don't touch me either. :cocktail:(