PCs 2-12-07 Picks

ProCapper

EOG Senior Member
Another great day yesterday guys as I hit all of my plays except my 1*. I dont know how many people followed along but I know a lot of people whether they are haters or followers looked at my picks. I am just updating the records now and will post my plays tomorrow.

Overall (56-48)

5* (1-0)
4* (4-0)
3* (5-1)
2* (6-4)
1* (4-2)

ProCapper

EOG Senior Member
Re: PCs 2-12-07 Picks

Im glad you stayed with me ritedere. We are on fire right now. Lets keep it going tonight

Huntnfish13

EOG Enthusiast

Same here PC. Been tailing you since day one on the RX. Made some nice coin. Got a little nervous during the pre-christmas slump, but we got all that back and then some.

Huntnfish13

EOG Enthusiast

By the way...It's nice to have some haters! A littel motivation and an extra reward when you win!

Kind of funny...Look at your join date for EOG, and then look at many of the others that follow your thread. We all joined Dec 13-15th range. I wonder hw many people you brought over here to the EOG from the RX

ProCapper

EOG Senior Member

Yea I think a lot of people followed me over and I felt bad that I hit the slump the day I started posting here but we are making all the money back that we lost in the early going here and we are going to make a killing by the end of the year. Thanks for sticking with me.

ProCapper

EOG Senior Member

Been on fire as of late guys so lets keep the hot streak rolling with these easy winners tonight. The only big play I have for tonight is the 3* play. Everything else is rated lower because there are not very many good games on the board tonight.

3* Santa Clara +7
2* Pistons -8.5
2* Pistons/Clippers Under 187
1* West Virginia +9.5
1* Texas -6.5

Costanza

EOG Enthusiast

I've been checking back here daily just to see what you are on.
Haven't been tailing blindly but It was nice to know if you were on the same side. Avoided betting on some where you were on the opposite side and I decided to go for some leans I had that you were on.

Nice to see you are doing good lately with the new style of posting plays. I still prefer 1 top play a day (0 or more then 1 at certain times) like on The RX.

Good luck tonight

OutlawTitan

EOG Member

late arrival....didn't sign up until Dec 16th

I had been lurking here before then but signed up after following PC here.

Costanza

EOG Enthusiast

Was allready on the Pistons Under 188 =)
still thinking about the Pistons -8.5, everybody seems to be on that play for tonight

ProCapper

EOG Senior Member

Costanza I like doing the one play a day too but if I miss two or three of them in a row it looks like I dont know what I am doing. This was I can lose 1 or 2 games and still hit the other games I liked and everyone will still be up on the day. Just so happens the last 4 days all my biggest plays have hit. I havent missed but one 3* or higher play in 11 plays. I just hope everyone puts the big money on the big plays and smaller money on my 2 and 1* plays.

scarbuck

EOG Member

ProCapper.........Been following you.Keep up the good work...and Thanks.

Clip joint might be out of gas....your under strongand maybe small par or reverse with them pistons and under..............

ritedere

EOG Member

Was also already big on the Pistons and the Under for that game.

Have put in plays on the rest.

Let's win some cash tonight!

CAP-IT

EOG Member

Haven't posted for a while but still following your plays PC. On with you on SANTA CLARA and DETROIT under.

hollywood69

EOG Member

nm, it didn't matter much! 2-1 so far, with a texas lead, if texas wins and covers look at todays 7 teamer parlay in my own thread! GO TEXAS!!

ritedere

EOG Member

Nice early picks so far PC! Texas looks like a surefire win. Let's cash Santa Clara and Hawaii and make it a 5-1 night!

ProCapper

EOG Senior Member

Yea so far we are 3-1 so we will finish in the positive no matter what happens but we want 5-1. The way things have been going I feel really good about my last two games because I have been winning all my games except one the past week.

ritedere

EOG Member

Hawaii looks like it might not cover and Santa Clara should, but I've seen stranger things happen! Rooting for OT in the Hawaii game or some quick threes to pull ahead.