Chew on this Dirty

leepps

EOG Member
If you had any real business sense you'd have seen the burgeoning internet retail market as needing someone to get all the packages delivered and invested like I did in Federal Express. Bought in at 38 bucks about ten years ago. Well it's split four times since then and today is well over a hundred bucks per share. I started with 15 grand and anytime I had a few hundred extra I buy some more. I'm retiring comfortably cause I am a real businessman and not some red baiting clown like you bitter cause he ain't got nothing but a big mouth.

Post Review: In that movie with Tom Cruise and Jack Nicholson "You can't handle the truth."

leepps

EOG Member
Re: Chew on this Dirty

It's the only stock i ever put any real money into while all experts who have sucked you dry over the years were saying buy tech stocks.

The Devil

EOG Master

If you had any real business sense you'd have seen the burgeoning internet retail market as needing someone to get all the packages delivered and invested like I did in Federal Express. Bought in at 38 bucks about ten years ago. Well it's split four times since then and today is well over a hundred bucks per share. I started with 15 grand and anytime I had a few hundred extra I buy some more. I'm retiring comfortably cause I am a real businessman and not some red baiting clown like you bitter cause he ain't got nothing but a big mouth.

Post Review: In that movie with Tom Cruise and Jack Nicholson "You can't handle the truth."

LEEPPS TO QUOTE YOUR MOVIE, "YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH"....PAY CLOSE ATTENTION TO ANOTHER OF YOUR LIES......FED EX HAS SPLIT 4 TIMES.......BUT THE DATES DON'T CORRESPOND TO YOUR PURCHASE.....BELOW ARE THAT 4 SPLITS FOR FED-EX............AS YOU CAN SEE THE LAST 4 ARE LISTED AS MAY 7 99 U COULD HAVE OWNED.......NOV 5 96.......U COULD HAVE OWNED....NOV 1 83....NO WHERE NEAR YOUR TIME FRAME AND NOV 3 80......AGAIN NO WHERE NEAR YOUR TIME FRAME.......

SO WHO IS IT THAT CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH??????

<CENTER>Splits:<NOBR>03-Nov-80 [2:1]</NOBR>, <NOBR>01-Nov-83 [2:1]</NOBR>, <NOBR>05-Nov-96 [2:1]</NOBR>, <NOBR>07-May-99 [2:1]</NOBR></CENTER>

dirty

EOG Master

LEEPPS TO QUOTE YOUR MOVIE, "YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH"....PAY CLOSE ATTENTION TO ANOTHER OF YOUR LIES......FED EX HAS SPLIT 4 TIMES.......BUT THE DATES DON'T CORRESPOND TO YOUR PURCHASE.....BELOW ARE THAT 4 SPLITS FOR FED-EX............AS YOU CAN SEE THE LAST 4 ARE LISTED AS MAY 7 99 U COULD HAVE OWNED.......NOV 5 96.......U COULD HAVE OWNED....NOV 1 83....NO WHERE NEAR YOUR TIME FRAME AND NOV 3 80......AGAIN NO WHERE NEAR YOUR TIME FRAME.......

SO WHO IS IT THAT CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH??????

<center>Splits:<nobr>03-Nov-80 [2:1]</nobr>, <nobr>01-Nov-83 [2:1]</nobr>, <nobr>05-Nov-96 [2:1]</nobr>, <nobr>07-May-99 [2:1]</nobr></center>

:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3

leepps

EOG Member

Since my date of purchase it's split four times. You guys just too busy raging the commies to make smart moves. I said about ten years ago. Maybe it was more. Four times and I got the dough to prove it and you guys seem to be fairly decent research assisitants.

The Devil

EOG Master

WELL LEPPS THEY ONLY SPLIT 4 TIMES AND THE FIRST ONE WAS 27 YEARS AGO.......ALSO THE PRICE YOU QUOTED(38$)ONLY CAME ABOUT SINCE 95....SO YOU AREN'T MAKING SENSE.........

leepps

EOG Member

You guys, I stand corrected. I went back and checked. It's split two times since my first purchase but in any event a smarter investment than you big shots ever made while out protecting our country from the commies.

dirty

EOG Master

Leeps when you respond to which username you want to use then I will approve your posts...until then nothing gets thru from You, Frank, or Lou

The Devil

EOG Master

Clerks, you guys are great clerks.

NOT AT ALL FRANK, I KEEP MY BLOOMBERG ON ALL DAY TO CHECK MY PORTFOLIO AND WHEN YOU MADE YOUR POST I JUST TOOK A LOOK AT FEDEX.................AND SAW RIGHT AWAY YOU WERE FIBBING.........

gofer5

EOG Addicted

Leeps when you respond to which username you want to use then I will approve your posts...until then nothing gets thru from You, Frank, or Lou

Is this THE RX or EOG? It remind's me more of the RX. The General once said he dosn't mind ghost's on here, but as far as Dirty's concerned it can only be ghost's that agree with his view. I know Frank can be insulting sometimes, but it was you Dirty who said as long posters do not bring my family into things, I can handle any insult's. I imagine ynot will be the next one on post review.

Dirty, why not just put all the lefties on post review, and call this the Republican political forum. I suppose you would not want to do that being that the Shrink does not like Republican's. There is no need to put me on post review, as I will no longer be posting down here.

Good job Dirty, you only have a couple of lefties to get rid of and then the righties will have complete control of the EOG political forum. CONGRATS!!

:+signs8-3 :+signs8-3 :+signs8-3

dirty

EOG Master

Gofer it has nothing to do with party affiliation..you don't fully Understand....

I emailed all 3 of Franks Ghosts and told them to please choose one...

You only see on the surface.... there is a lot that goes on behind the scenes...

I don't have a Problem with Frank, Leepps, or Lou....but we will not allow him to switch personalities and spam the rooms on the site....

It would not happen to a righty, Lefty, or anyone for that matter....

Doc could be here now if he would do one thing.... and it has nothing to do with apologizing... He knows what it is... and I didn't have anything to do with Doc getting a timeout.. Hell I kept him around most of the time.....

I wish I could post the emails we have received over the months and you would think different.....

and with that gofer... I will swear on my Kids life.... and you know How much I love my kids.

gofer5

EOG Addicted

Gofer it has nothing to do with party affiliation..you don't fully Understand....

I emailed all 3 of Franks Ghosts and told them to please choose one...

You only see on the surface.... there is a lot that goes on behind the scenes...

I don't have a Problem with Frank, Leepps, or Lou....but we will not allow him to switch personalities and spam the rooms on the site....

It would not happen to a righty, Lefty, or anyone for that matter....

Doc could be here now if he would do one thing.... and it has nothing to do with apologizing... He knows what it is... and I didn't have anything to do with Doc getting a timeout.. Hell I kept him around most of the time.....

I wish I could post the emails we have received over the months and you would think different.....

and with that gofer... I will swear on my Kids life.... and you know How much I love my kids.

Il'l take your word and let it go at that. I think your a good person and I understand why you can't show me the emails. I was just suprised that you would not let Frank or his ghost's post on here. I sure wish this Country was not so Divided. We are all in it together. It is sad that it takes a national tradgedy for us to realize that. Take care

dirty

EOG Master

Funny thing is gofer...once Frank and his Ghosts were busted and the email was sent not one post from any of them has been made....

Typical BS Bullshit from this Scheister

I agree with alot you post gofer....if frank and his ghosts could keep it all in the political forum then fine, but they can't...