im headin out to the gym, bitches

mofome

Banned
Re: im headin out to the gym, bitches

that's a shitload of seroquel mo - that's what your doc prescribed ?

yeah, she just kept upping the dosage till i started to be able to sleep. shes nice, but i dont know if she is an idiot or not.

mofome

Banned

I think i hit the 1000mg threshold. When I can't sleep, I can't sleep brother. Maybe I was out of my mind at that time. diphenhydramine don't touch me either. :cocktail:(

ive been up for over 6 days without sleep, i know what you mean. ive been disoriented out of my mind from lack of sleep. for years i only slept 3 days a week or so, but ive been sleeping more than that now.

yea Cage, pretty common drug to abuse, has street value. 1 mg is a pretty healthy serving.

Guys- please be careful w/ ALL drugs, especially pharms. Cocktails kill!!!!!

Some people have a real bad perception of RX that is prescribed to them. "the doctor wouldn't give me something that could hurt me"
WRONG

Not to sound corny, but learn from other's mistakes, don't repeat them
I've lost a couple friends from this shit, not cool

1mg ain't shit on xanax . Maybe someone who never took nothing. I'd prefer klonipin or ativan. Xanax did nothing for me.

OscarB

EOG Dedicated

yea Cage, pretty common drug to abuse, has street value. 1 mg is a pretty healthy serving.

Guys- please be careful w/ ALL drugs, especially pharms. Cocktails kill!!!!!

Some people have a real bad perception of RX that is prescribed to them. "the doctor wouldn't give me something that could hurt me"
WRONG

Not to sound corny, but learn from other's mistakes, don't repeat them
I've lost a couple friends from this shit, not cool

really good advice smoke. i can sympathize with these guys though, i can't sleep for anything sometimes.. and it can really mess ya up

Xanax doses start at .25 mg.
tolerance does play a big factor
Ativan is cleaner than xanax, but not more potent

heard good things about klonipin, no first hand experience

really good advice smoke. i can sympathize with these guys though, i can't sleep for anything sometimes.. and it can really mess ya up

Sorry to hear, Oscar. I feel ur pain. I've had insomnia episodes, no fun. I think MOFO is on the right track...

After trying over-the-counters and whatnot, I've learned that exercise is my only hope to achieve & maintain a healthy sleep cycle. not tryin' to preach, just help, gl my friends...

mofome

Banned

Sorry to hear, Oscar. I feel ur pain. I've had insomnia episodes, no fun. I think MOFO is on the right track...

After trying over-the-counters and whatnot, I've learned that exercise is my only hope to achieve & maintain a healthy sleep cycle. not tryin' to preach, just help, gl my friends...

i doubt anyone thinks u are preaching....just a conversation and one in which u have made many good points.
i used to hit the gym every day, but ive got weights at my house and i stopped going. but i really dont do much here, so going to the gym is the way to go. lifting and then getting in some cardio each morning helps a lot. ive got no problems with sleep now that i take seroquel, but i dont have insurance right now so getting it can be a pain in the ass.

but exercise and eating well is a good start to the day.

mofome

Banned

i take

seroquel 200mg 3x per day
Lithium 300mg 3x day

sewoquel durring the day? it doesnt make you hungry or knock you out?
:+clueless

i take 500mg 45 minutes before i want to sleep and im out.

Katie

EOG Master

where were all you people who have trouble sleeping when i was left alone on the island last night??????

mofome

Banned

where were all you people who have trouble sleeping when i was left alone on the island last night??????

on here?

not likely. i posted here all night. the only time i was gone was 5am-7am

:nono

Katie

EOG Master

on here?

not likely. i posted here all night. the only time i was gone was 5am-7am

:nono

iwas here in the middle of the night last night. i couldn't sleep. :( it sucked...i was awake most of the night. i don't know how you guys do it!

mofome

Banned

just have to find a doc that will give it to me.................

i may have some. i took them but they didnt do anything and so i stopped.

i need to hit the street to find some seroquel, no insurance is not good for getting cheap meds.

:+whipping

does walmart offer them on the 4 dollar generic list?
not having insurance sucks . Lithium is good. :) depends on mood etc

mofome

Banned

does walmart offer them on the 4 dollar generic list?
not having insurance sucks . Lithium is good. :) depends on mood etc

there is no walmart around here.

i can find them online, but most places make you fax them something from the doc.

maybe doc zero can write me up.

:+excited-

would if i could. even insurance plans you can get on your own have sucky med plans... only company plans offer good med benefits ...
docs give out free samples of meds, i got a shit load of samples of seroquel once. The online places are exspensive!

Stack nyquil with that simply sleep stuff (benedryl)
you won't drool or give stiff jaw from it
seroquel has NASTY side effects over long term high dose use

mofome

Banned

would if i could. even insurance plans you can get on your own have sucky med plans... only company plans offer good med benefits ...
docs give out free samples of meds, i got a shit load of samples of seroquel once. The online places are exspensive!

Stack nyquil with that simply sleep stuff (benedryl)
you won't drool or give stiff jaw from it
seroquel has NASTY side effects over long term high dose use

those sleep meds wont do anything. ive tried everything in the world and only ser has worked for me.
i wonder what the side effects may be. hopefully i wont lose my sex appeal.

the side effects are nasty ...drooling...hunger (i've seen some fat fucks on seroquel) a bunch of stuff..but if you don't sleep you won't be sexy either...damn the luck

Tardive dyskinesia (a movement disorder) may occur and may not go away after you stop using the medicine. Signs of tardive dyskinesia include fine, worm-like movements of the tongue, or other uncontrolled movements of the mouth, tongue, cheeks, jaw, or arms and legs. Another serious but rare side effect that may occur is the neuroleptic malignant syndrome (NMS).

mofome

Banned

the side effects are nasty ...drooling...hunger (i've seen some fat fucks on seroquel) a bunch of stuff..but if you don't sleep you won't be sexy either...damn the luck

yeah it def makes you want to eat before you fall asleep, but i can control that. ive put a lot into my body over the years, something will take its toll eventually.

mofome

Banned

Tardive dyskinesia (a movement disorder) may occur and may not go away after you stop using the medicine. Signs of tardive dyskinesia include fine, worm-like movements of the tongue, or other uncontrolled movements of the mouth, tongue, cheeks, jaw, or arms and legs. Another serious but rare side effect that may occur is the neuroleptic malignant syndrome (NMS).

Seroquel

Pronounced: SER-oh-kwell
Generic name: Quetiapine fumarate
<hr> Why is this drug prescribed?

Seroquel is prescribed for the treatment of schizophrenia, a mental disorder marked by delusions (false beliefs), hallucinations, disrupted thinking, and loss of contact with reality. It is also used for the short-term treatment of mania associated with bipolar disorder.