HOWARD STERN PROPOSES!!!

Howard asked his girlfriend of seven years Beth Ostrosky to marry him and she said yes!! She is extremely hot, but if I were Howard Stern I don't think I would get married again!!

Lawrence

EOG Dedicated
Re: HOWARD STERN PROPOSES!!!

Man, he has always said he would never marry again..that he was happy just dating. I guess once the woman starts with the pressure......

Lawrence

EOG Dedicated

I'm sure he learned from Allison, his 1st wife, and will definitely holler" We want Pre-nup!!"

oh no doubt they will have a prenup!!!

Robin and the fellas were giving him tons of shit today on air!! he was studdering like a prick!!! lol!!!

5.2 carat with a hugh setting!!!

:+textinb3 you know the answer to that shawn!!! :+textinb3

cause the yankees suck!! thats why!!!!!:finger004

FUCK HOWARD STERN....who who Robin, i created everything....

Opie and Anthony: Spread the Virus XM202!!!!

JC

EOG Veteran

Stunning news.

If he's happy, I'm happy.

Good photo here:

http://www.laist.com/archives/2007/02/14/hey_now_howard_stern_gets_engaged_to_beth_ostrosky.php

February 14, 2007
Hey Now! Howard Stern Gets Engaged To Beth Ostrosky
The King of All Media has scored himself a queen hot piece of ass.

Doing something he swore he'd never do, last night shock radio pioneer Howard Stern proposed to his long-time model girlfriend Beth Ostrosky, he announced this morning on his radio show.

Stern who was first married for 20 years, divorced in 2000. He met Ostrosky a year after the divorce and has been exclusive with her ever since. The two have been living together after she moved into Stern's massive apartment in the Upper West Side of Manhattan.

"Do you want your Valentine's Day gift now?" Stern said this morning on his popular program on Sirius Satellite Radio, recalling how he proposed last night.

According to the self-proclaimed King of All Media, when the 6-foot tall skinny blonde model said that yes, she would like her Valentine's Day gift early, he demanded that she first get naked.

When she protested, complaining that she didn't want him to see her nude because she was "fat", the radio broadcaster said that he thought to himself, "any girl who looks like that and think she's fat -- I've got a chance with her."

After Ms. Ostrosky disrobed, Stern produced a 5.2 carat diamond ring.

Stern then said, "I love you. You're everything to me. This is so gay... I'm asking you to spend the rest of your life with me."

Ostrosky said yes and the pair made love.

"She was more in shock, and then we were fucking." Stern said. "Of course the dog is smelling my balls and ass."

Ostrosky added, "I had my hand up and was looking at my ring the whole time."

After Ostrosky's reportedly "very hard" orgasm, one that rated 5.2 on the richter scale, they joked, Stern called his fiancee's father, a man less than ten years older than the shock jock. Apparently Stern had yet to ask for permission to marry the 34-year old swimsuit and lingerie model.

Mr. Ostrosky only had one demand, Stern recalled, "never call me dad." Stern said he happily agreed.

"The Howard Stern Show" was the highest rated morning program in LA and NY over an incredibly long stretch that began over 20 years ago. In January 2006, Stern began work with Sirius who had signed him to a record-setting five-year, $500 million contract.

At the time that Stern first announced he was leaving terrestrial radio and moving to uncensored satellite, Sirius had 600,000 subscribers, today, 13 months after Stern's arrival, they have over 6 million subscribers who pay at least $13 a month for the foul-mouthed sexually charged comedy.

This is Ostrosky's first marriage.

The two say that the wedding is something they don't want to even think about, and that people should prepare for a very long engagement.

This thread on the Stern Fan Network, the biggest Howard Stern message board on the web, should be pretty busy today.

Catsfan

EOG Enthusiast

Any chance his show will come back to TV? I used to love watching it on E. But have zero interest in listening to it on the radio.